10 Years Production Experience Commercial LED Lighting Manufacturer
Commercial LED lighting is the best fit for the workshop, warehouse, garage, gym, exhibition hall, shopping, and other commercial indoor and outdoor areas. The commercial LED light offers tons of benefits with energy efficiency and brightness capacity as the foremost features. The energy efficiency of commercial LED lighting helps to save on electricity bills especially for large commercial spaces with multiple lights.
Commercial LED lighting is manufactured in large quantities for wholesalers and electrical contractors. As a wholesaler, dealer, or electrical contractor, the LED commercial light fixtures are available in 100 – 1000 units as more. VST specializes in custom lighting production, this enables our customers to request special designs, sizes, and engraving.
Reach out to VST today to get a quote! We sell some of the best Commercial LED lightings.
VST: The Most Reliable Source of Commercial LED Lighting
As a top commercial LED lighting manufacturer, every Commercial LED light obtained from us is long-lasting. Each has more than 50,000 hours of runtime, allowing the lights to remain functional for many years. With bright lumens, the brightness of the LED is pronounced and doesn’t reduce over time. The lights are dimmable and come with a body built to dissipate heat.
The commercial LED light output is a natural daylight tone friendly to the eyes. Each light style and design has a 120° beam angle and strong power cords. The bulbs turn on instantly and brightly. No flickering results as all the commercial LED lights are shatterproof.
As you purchase indoor lighting, commercial LED outdoor lighting is equally available for large-scale production at VST. Outdoor types come with a waterproof coating to avoid damage from rain.
Each of the commercial LED lighting carries the UL marking. The lights are all RoHS and CE certified. You can be certain that every lighting from VST is top quality and manufactured with safe and eco-friendly material. To install commercial facilities on a large scale, our team of field engineers are on stand-by. You can request their expertise for your large-scale light installation project. Our team can use their experience from different projects and technical know-how to ensure a hassle-free and safe installation process.
Knowing as friends since 2010, we are always working together. Just like what he says in the video, “from 60,000pcs I only had a few breakdowns which were directly, immediately replaced”. There are still tens of spare drivers we sent to him in case of breakdown in their warehouse because they don’t need them at all.
We know each other in late 2013, right after testing for 4pcs samples, a 800pcs order is placed and the collaboration keeps going well. We do a big project together but due to the agreement, we can’t say more details here.
Their company is an electrical contractor, doing many projects. We started to work together since 2013. Continuous purchasing LED products from us like 2G11 and T8 LED Tube. Now trying our LED Flood Light and Street Light, believe to expand cooperation soon.
Top Supplier of Commercial LED lighting in China
As one of the best commercial LED lighting companies, VST regularly embarks on frequent research to improve the quality of all lighting fixtures.
You should note that our quality service is evident in our delivery. We are flexible enough to meet your project schedule by delivering faster than usual. Our delivery service is not just fast, but accurate and seamless as well.
Among our lighting which includes commercial exterior LED lights, you can have a 3~7 years warranty cover.
Contact VST today to inquire about the various types of commercial LED fixtures available. We respond fast and provide detailed information about each lighting we sell.
Reach out today! We are your trusted providers of Commercial LED light.
Some Custom Made LED Lights
Commercial LED Lighting – The Complete FAQ Guide
All businesses worldwide need the right lighting solutions for their employees to work in a suitable environment.
Even customers need proper lighting when visiting a store or office.
So, lighting in a commercial setting is essential.
This is why many businesses turn to commercial LED lighting solutions. But it’s not only about buying LED lights and installing them in your office.
There are many questions and factors to consider when taking care of the lighting for your commercial space.
To save your time and energy in researching, we have compiled the top 30 questions most business owners and employers usually have concerning commercial LED lighting.
Let’s take a look at them:
- What is Commercial LED Lighting?
- Why Should Businesses Install Commercial LED Lighting?
- What Types of Commercial LED Light Exist?
- What Are the Advantages of Commercial LED Lighting?
- What Factors Do Businesses Have to Consider Before Installing a Commercial LED Light?
- What are the Requirements of Commercial LED Lighting?
- What Type of Businesses Use Commercial LED Outdoor Lighting?
- How Do You Maintain Commercial LED Lights?
- How to Install Commercial Exterior LED Lights?
- What are the Safety Requirements of Using and Installing Commercial LED Lighting?
- Can You Modernize Old Lighting Fixtures in Your Office or Shop into Commercial LED Lights?
- What is the Average Cost for LED Commercial Light Fixtures?
- What Color Temperature is Ideal for Commercial LED Lighting?
- What are the CRI Requirements for Commercial LED Lighting?
- What Beam Angle is Ideal for Commercial LED Lighting?
- What are the Design and Layout Specifications for Commercial LED Lighting?
- Do Commercial LED Lighting Companies offer RGB Fixtures?
- How Much Space Should You Place Between Commercial LED Lights?
- How Long Would Commercial LED Lights Last?
- Are There Dimmer Controls for Commercial LED Lights?
- What are the LUX Factors to Consider when Choosing Commercial Led Lighting?
- What Type of Controls Do Commercial LED Lights Come With?
- What Added Features Come with Products from Commercial LED Lighting Companies?
- What Can Damage Your Commercial LED Light Fixture?
- What Happens When Your Commercial LED Light is Damaged?
- Can You Use Commercial LED Outdoor Lighting in Open Spaces?
- Can You Customize LED Lights for Commercial Spaces?
- What Are the Features of High-Quality Commercial LED Fixtures?
- How Can You Choose Reliable Commercial LED Lighting Manufacturers?
- What is the Best Way to Ship or Transport Your Commercial LED Light Supply from China?
1. What is Commercial LED Lighting?
Commercial LED lighting is the light-emitting diode lighting system used in business spaces.
These spaces include shops, stores, offices, hospitals, buildings, universities, and other commercial environments.
These spaces are, majorly, used to run businesses, which means these kinds of fixtures are hardly used in manufacturing, industrial or residential areas.
LED means light-emitting diode, and it is a semiconductor device that gives off visible light when an electrical current passes through it.
LED lighting is a simple invention, but it is changing many industries for the better. This is why many businesses are also interested in being part of this move.
LED commercial light fixtures can be installed outdoors (commercial LED outdoor lighting) or indoors (commercial LED indoor lighting), depending on where the business is located.
Commercial LED lights are built to last so that businesses can use them for a long time without incessant replacements.
They are also safe to use and versatile when it comes to installation so that any company can easily, and within a short time, run the installation of these lights.
2. Why Should Businesses Install Commercial LED Lighting?
Business owners, shop owners, and employers are now using commercial LED fixtures, and you should too.
This is because businesses and organizations benefit a lot from using commercial LED fixtures, whether indoors or outdoors.
Those that are already conscious of these advantages have started applying commercial LED light solutions to their offices and stalls.
Commercial LED lighting is very energy-efficient and can last more than 50,000 hours, depending on how well they are engineered.
These lights are also very rugged, so they can last for a long time without breaking.
LED lights come on instantly without any warm-up period required. Even in freezing weather, businesses can use their commercial LED light fixtures quickly.
You can direct your LED light however you want it in the office or shop, and since they have fantastic color rendering, they can be used for retail displays.
Businesses can benefit from the eco-friendliness of commercial LED lights, and they can be easily controlled and operated.
Whether you run a shop or an office, you can save money on your lighting solutions, give your employees the right environment to work effectively, and protect the environment all at the same time.
Other types of lights don’t exactly do the same.
3. What Types of Commercial LED Light Exist?
There are different types of LED commercial light fixtures that a business, office, or store can go for.
- Recessed Troffer Light
These are installed in openings in the ceiling, so this gives the freedom for the commercial LED light to directly shine down on the office space.
They can be used to replace CFL tubes in your commercial area.
- LED Desk Lamps
Offices with commercial LED light solutions usually include desk lamps for employees.
These lamps reduce the chances of your employees getting backaches, eyestrain, and other related issues, especially when working in the evening or night when there’s access to natural lighting.
- Task Lights
As the name implies, LED task lights are placed in particular places where workers complete a task.
They can be used to replace other traditional light bulbs, CFLs, HPS, and HID lights.
- LED Lay-In Fixtures
Commercial LED lighting solutions are not complete without lay-in fixtures, usually installed along supporting hardware and flanges on the ceiling.
They can be used to replace recessed fluorescent lights. Another ceiling LED light is the high bay light, ideal for higher ceilings.
This is a widely used commercial LED fixture installed on ceilings and walls in offices, stores, workspaces, schools, galleries, and more.
They can be easily adjusted.
Also, they usually come with their electrical wiring.
- Commercial LED Outdoor Lighting
Businesses might also need commercial LED outdoor lighting solutions, whether to pull attention to a particular area or for security purposes.
There are also different types of outdoor LED commercial lights.
- LED Shoebox Lights
This type of commercial LED lighting is what looks like street or parking lights.
These lights can be mounted on a pole, and there’s avenue for different kinds of adjustments.
You can also install sensors and timers to these commercial LED outdoor lighting.
LED floodlights provide high-intensity light to a wide area like a pathway, landscape, compound, and more.
They can also be used for light during outdoor activities at night.
You can either use directional or façade floodlights.
- LED-Wall Packs
You can install these LED wall packs on the side of your office or shop to light the exterior of the building. They can also be used as parking space lights.
4. What Are the Advantages of Commercial LED Lighting?
LED lights have different benefits to offer when compared to traditional light bulbs.
- Uses Low Energy
Depending on the brand you use, a commercial LED light can use up to 90% less energy than traditional light bulbs.
So, businesses can save costs and energy.
- High Light Quality
Commercial LED lighting is much brighter and of higher quality than traditional bulbs.
They also come in different styles.
- Protects Employee Health
With a commercial LED light in the office, employees don’t face the risk of mid-day migraines like the case is with traditional bulbs.
They are also compatible with electronic and computer devices.
- Lasts Long
LED lights have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Commercial spaces can save money on their lighting solutions with these fixtures.
- Recyclable and Eco-Friendly
Once the commercial LED light has burned out, businesses can recycle them.
They are also environmentally friendly and don’t emit UV rays.
- Improves Employee Productivity
With a well-lit office, employees will be more productive and eager to work.
Since commercial LED lighting is also more cost-effective than other lighting solutions, your business can improve its bottom line..
5. What Factors Do Businesses Have to Consider Before Installing a Commercial LED Light?
Commercial space will have to consider different factors when choosing and installing any commercial LED light.
You can only take advantage of the LED light when choosing the right one for your shop, office, or building.
Firstly, when you want to select any commercial LED light, you have to look at these features.
- Wattage: Choose a commercial LED fixture with a wattage output that meets your type of requirements and illumination purpose.
You can also save energy and money on electricity bills.
- Guarantee: While some commercial LED lights come with a warranty, others don’t.
When you purchase those with a warranty, you can replace the light in case of an issue.
- Base Type: LED lights have two types of bases, Pin Plug, and Typical Plug.
Choose the base compatible with the fixtures in your building.
- Luminosity: The lumens in commercial LED lights also differ from one to another.
The number of lumens will determine the amount of brightness.
- Extra Features: Look out for LED light bulbs with different kinds of features like dimming capabilities.
- Certifications: You should also purchase your LED light from reputable and respected dealers.
Also, as a business, you need to consider the following factors:
- How Much Energy Your Business Can Afford
The average business requires a light source for between 45 and 60 hours a week.
You have to calculate how much energy you would spend in your building or office space and how this would affect your light bills.
Luckily, commercial LED light sources already reduce your electricity bills by a lot.
- How You Can Improve the Aesthetics of Your Business
If you’re installing LED commercial light fixtures in a commercial building or shop, you would need those that can enhance the aesthetics of the space.
You have to consider how the lighting solution you’re buying can improve the look of your store or building.
- Maintenance and Durability
You have to purchase commercial LED lighting from a reliable source if you want them to last for a long time.
Also, depending on the type of office or store you run, you might not have time to maintain the LED lights installed.
- Type of Business
Furthermore, the type of business you run will determine the kind of LED light you purchase.
For instance, event or sport centers might need commercial exterior LED lights, while enterprises that run strictly indoors will only install lights inside.
6. What are the Requirements of Commercial LED Lighting?
Before purchasing and installing any commercial LED light fixture, there are different requirements to keep in mind.
Your commercial LED lighting must:
- Not require maintenance too often.
- Be bright enough to illuminate the working space for workers and customers.
- Be easily adjustable and myst comes with different control functions.
- Be free from harmful elements, radiation, and the likes.
- Match ideally with the décor of your office or shop.
- Meet the lighting requirements for your building.
- Be cost-effective and help your business improve its bottom line.
- Be purchased from a reliable source.
As long as your commercial lighting system fits these requirements, you can purchase and install it for a better working experience.
7. What Type of Businesses Use Commercial LED Outdoor Lighting?
Not all businesses need commercial exterior LED lights, while some other companies are in dire need of them.
You should ensure that your business requires these outdoor lighting solutions before you go ahead to purchase them.
Businesses, which can be offices, stores, or malls, require commercial LED outdoor lighting because of parking lots and customers visiting the retail space at night.
Having the proper lighting at night allows them to easily find your business and the services or products you offer.
Event or sports places also need commercial exterior LED lights because of events held at night.
With floodlights and other kinds of outdoor LED fixtures, you can give your customers and visitors enough light to see while they walk around at night.
As long as your business will need some form of lighting outside of the building or shop, it’s a good idea to purchase commercial LED outdoor lighting.
Keep in mind that all businesses will need exterior LED fixtures if you need lights for security purposes.
8. How Do You Maintain Commercial LED Lights?
When you purchase your commercial LED lights, you should start by reading the user manual thoroughly so that you can properly maintain them throughout the time you own them.
Although the LED fixtures in your office can provide light for up to 50,000 hours, they can offer less than this if you don’t maintain the lights properly.
- Perform Inspections:
Your company should remember to perform inspections on the LED lights in the building if they are to keep on working well.
The lights should also be used regularly, so don’t install them in places that they are unneeded.
- Clean it Regularly:
If dust and debris build up in or outside your commercial LED light fixture, it can lead to power shortage.
Whenever you’re cleaning the office or shop, clean the LED light once in a while.
- Keep It Away from Humidity and High Temperature:
If the environment is too hot or too wet, it affects the performance of the commercial LED lights.
So, you should keep this in mind when maintaining the fixtures in your office or shop.
9. How to Install Commercial LED Lights?
The installation process for your commercial LED lights depends on the one you purchased and where you want to put it.
The way you install your recessed troffer light is different from a desk or task lamp.
Before installing any commercial LED light, consider what it is and whether you need a professional to install it.
In most cases, you would need the professionals to hire them as you buy the lights.
If your LED commercial light fixtures are not correctly installed, they can cause accidents or die quickly.
Here are general steps to help you out:
- Clear out the space where you want to install the light.
- Turn off the power supply.
- Check the manual of the LED commercial light fixture.
- Assemble and install based on the manual.
- Restore your power supply.
- Test the light.
10. What are the Safety Requirements of Using and Installing Commercial LED Lighting?
Another reason why most businesses call professionals to install their commercial LED light instead of doing it themselves is because of the safety required.
You should keep essential safety requirements in mind when installing and using LED lights in your business.
When installing commercial LED lighting fixtures, follow the safety tips below:
- Always cut off the power supply.
- Check the LED light to ensure there is no damage before installing it.
- Have a plan before installing, especially if you’re going to climb a ladder.
- Have help; don’t allow just one person to install the lights alone.
- Don’t exceed the wattage specifications.
- Hire a licensed electrician.
And, when using the commercial LED fixtures in your office or store, you should inform employees of the following safety tips:
- Don’t change a bulb with your bare hands.
- Don’t deal with a wiring issue on your own.
- Cover the light in areas exposed to heat.
- Don’t stare directly at the LED light.
- Use the lights often, so they aren’t damaged.
11. Can You Modernize Old Lighting Fixtures in Your Office or Shop into Commercial LED Lights?
Yes, you can.
Property managers, commercial building owners, shop or store owners, and employers usually prefer to update their present lighting system into commercial LED fixtures instead of installing from scratch.
It’s also an attempt of property managers to increase the value of their buildings.
If you also want to retrofit the lighting of your commercial space, you can hire a trained and experienced electrician to do that for you.
The electrician can put together a plan for how you can affordably update your commercial space’s lights, especially if it’s a large building or area requiring a complicated project.
But for small businesses and shops, you can simply remove the old bulbs and install the lights bought from top commercial LED lighting companies.
12. What is the Average Cost for LED Commercial Light Fixtures?
The average cost of one commercial LED light or fixture depends significantly on the brand you purchase it from.
If you’re only buying one LED bulb, you won’t spend more than $10, although most commercial spaces can’t have proper lighting with only one bulb.
As for LED commercial light fixtures, you can look out for an average price of $150.
The total cost will depend on whether it’s being used indoors or outdoors, the model and brand, the design, wattage, and many other features.
13. What Color Temperature is Ideal for Commercial LED Lighting?
The color temperature of your commercial LED lighting will determine how sharp and bright the light in your office or store would be after installing.
The correlated color temperature tells you how warm or cool a light source is.
The physical measure of the color of the metal in LED lighting is Kelvin, measured in degrees.
Determining if your light would be warm or cool actually depends on the kind of business you run.
If you go for cool light, you can perform visual tasks better, so it works perfectly in offices, studios, and galleries.
It also has a higher contrast that makes your commercial space brighter and seem bigger.
But, if you’re running a storefront or retail shop, selling clothes, etc., the ideal color temperature for you is on the warm side.
It makes spaces look smaller and homely, and it is flattering to clothes and skin tones.
14. What are the CRI Requirements for Commercial LED Lighting?
The CRI, or color rendering index, shows the ability of your commercial LED light to show object colors more naturally.
This measure ensures that when a bulb gives off light, it distributes it equally to all areas.
The CRI is calculated between 1 and 100.
If you want your commercial space to seem more natural and authentic to your customers, then the CRI requirements of your commercial LED light should go 80 and above.
It allows customers to see goods properly and also employees to perform their tasks efficiently.
When purchasing your commercial LED light fixture or bulb, you should check out the CRI it has to offer and return it to the shelf if the CRI requirement is low.
15. What Beam Angle is Ideal for Commercial LED Lighting?
When installing your LED commercial light fixture, you also have to look at the beam angle. That is the angle at which light would be dispersed on your commercial space.
The beam angle measures how the light is distributed.
Whether you’re running a store with many customers or an office with different employees, everyone needs light to go about their work, regardless of where they are.
When choosing the beam angle for your commercial LED lighting, you have to consider the:
- Type of Building: A retail store will require a different beam angle compared to a warehouse because the buildings are not the same.
- The number of Light Fixtures: The number of light fixtures you’re going to install will determine the beam angle you install all of them at.
- Type of Bulb: Since there are different bulbs, you have to ensure the one you’re buying can be installed to meet your beam angle.
- Ceiling or Fixture Height: High ceiling heights over 8.8 feet need narrower beam angles like 45 degrees, while those less can use 60 degrees or more.
- Intended Ambience: The ambiance you’re aiming for determines your beam angle.
If you’re running an art gallery or any other commercial space where you have to pull attention to a particular product, you need a specific beam angle so the light is facing the art piece or product.
16. What are the Design and Layout Specifications for Commercial LED Lighting?
When planning for commercial LED lighting in your office or store, there are different designs and layouts that you have to account for.
You also have to keep in mind the activities performed in the commercial space.
Here are some specifications to consider:
- Consider the light intensity that is needed in your office. For instance, retail stores might need a higher light intensity than an indoor office so that customers can adequately view products and try them out.
- Ensure the lighting solutions you’re going for would meet the specifications for your commercial building and the region you’re staying in.
- The light should be safe for your employees, customers, and the products you’re purchasing.
- Keep in mind the convenience of your employees and customers when planning to purchase lights from commercial LED lighting manufacturers.
17. Do Commercial LED Lighting Companies offer RGB Fixtures?
RGB LED lights are popularly used in residential areas and not commercial spaces.
These are lights that change color constantly, and so an office won’t need this kind of light if the workers are to concentrate and work properly.
But many commercial spaces can use RGB fixtures to be easily purchased from commercial LED lighting companies.
These spaces include event centers or sport centers.
Even clubs and retail shops can need RGB lights to gain attention and invite passersby to check out their products.
The business that you run will determine whether you need RGB fixtures in your commercial LED light or not.
18. How Much Space Should You Place Between Commercial LED Lights?
When installing commercial LED lights, you have to think of the size of the ceiling, where it would be installed, and how many you’re planning to install.
If you want to install recessed troffer lights in your office or store, you should divide your ceiling height into two, and this would give you the space needed between each light.
In general, the maximum space between two commercial LED light bulbs or fixtures should be 12 feet, and this is dependent on the following specs: a 6-inch light, 1.5 spacing criteria, and 8 feet ceiling height.
When installing LED lights on the ceiling, they shouldn’t be so far apart that they look like spotlights, except for your goal.
But they shouldn’t be too close, or the light intensity would be too much in the middle where they meet.
19. How Long Would Commercial LED Lights Last?
This depends on the type of commercial LED light bulb you purchased and how well you maintain it.
But, the standard lifespan for LED lights is 50,000 hours.
If you want to enjoy the entire lifespan, you should purchase the light from reliable commercial LED lighting companies and clean and maintain it regularly.
Some amazing LED lights can last as long as 100,000 hours, although they are rare and quite expensive.
20. Are There Dimmer Controls for Commercial LED Lights?
Depending on the one you purchase, you should get dimmer controls.
Commercial spaces like retail stores, event or sport centers, and the like usually lookout for commercial LED lights with dimmer controls.
This way, they can add aesthetics and effects to their service or products.
But offices don’t usually need dimmer controls because it would become hard for them to see and be productive if they dim the lights.
You can ask the commercial LED lighting manufacturers whether they can give you lights with dimmer controls.
21. What are the Lux Factors to Consider when Choosing Commercial Led Lighting?
You have to calculate the lux level needed for a commercial LED light before buying and installing it.
Using commercial LED fixtures with the right lux level would make your working or sales space more visible and increase workers’ productivity.
In a commercial space with computer-based work, the lux level should be between 400 and 500.
But, for a library, it should be around 200.
You can purchase a commercial LED light with a 500-lux level for your retail shop or storefront.
Then, in a workshop for carpentry and the like, the required lux level goes up to 800.
Hospitals use around 1000 lux.
As for commercial LED outdoor lighting, your lux level should be between 1000 and 10000, depending on how vast space is and the purpose of the light.
22. What Type of Controls Do Commercial LED Lights Come With?
Apart from the on/off switch, some commercial LED lights also come with different kinds of controls that make it easier to operate the light in your office or store.
One popular control that helps you reduce the amount of energy your LED light consumes is dimmer control, as it can make commercial LED light bulbs brighter or duller.
You can also control your commercial LED lighting from your smartphone or tablet using the networked system in many cases.
This makes it easier for the company to manage the lights more efficiently.
23. What Added Features Come with Products from Commercial LED Lighting Companies?
When it comes to added features, there are two main things you can get in your commercial LED light:
- Motion Sensors
These are used for commercial exterior LED lights, and they turn on and off depending on when people pass by them or not.
They can be used with security lights because they come on whenever they detect motion.
- Occupancy Sensors
These work indoors and also light up the room when someone is there.
It can be used in offices so that employees don’t waste electricity.
Ask the commercial LED lighting manufacturers for other types of sensors and features they offer with their products.
24. What Can Damage Your Commercial LED Light Fixture?
Although LED lights last for a long time, their lifespan can be cut short when something unexpected happens.
These random happenings are usually connected to the power supply and requirements since commercial LED light bulbs are low-energy.
- Fluctuations in the power supply can damage your commercial LED lighting, so check the power supply and purchase from only the best commercial LED lighting companies.
- Enormous power LED beads can also be faulty.
- Having a current higher than the voltage requirements can damage the light, so always check before purchase.
- The epoxy resin and curing agent of the LED light might be mismatched.
- There can be electrical leakage.
25. What Happens When Your Commercial LED Light is Damaged?
If you suspect that your commercial LED light is damaged because it’s flickering or went off completely, don’t make your employees or workers check it out, especially if they are not electricians.
The business should call for its electrician to check the situation out.
The electrician can find the source of the problem and fix it.
Then, you can purchase a new commercial LED light bulb based on your electrician’s advice and ask them to install it for you.
26. Can You Use Commercial LED Outdoor Lighting in Open Spaces?
Yes, you can. For all your commercial lighting needs, you can’t do better than LED lights.
When installing commercial LED outdoor lighting, you need to consider the color temperature, CCI, and LUX level of the light to correctly serve you.
If you’re going to be using the commercial exterior LED lights during the day, and at night, your lux level would have to be as high as 10000.
Although if it’s very sunny, you might not need LED lighting.
As for the color temperature, use warm temperatures in the building parts of your commercial spaces, but cooler temperatures where there are plants.
You also have to protect your commercial LED outdoor lighting fixtures from harsh weather, especially the rain and sun.
Install light shields and use surge protectors for this.
27. Can You Customize LED Lights for Commercial Spaces?
Yes, you can.
Depending on the business you’re running, products you pick directly from the shelf may not offer you the type of flexibility and uniqueness you’re looking for, which is why these manufacturers usually allow clients to customize their lights.
To do this, you’d have to consult your electrician to make a plan based on your building or commercial space and then present this to one of the best commercial LED lighting manufacturers you can find.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Just be available to pick your lighting products when they’re available.
Easy peasy–peasy easy!
28. What Are the Features of High-Quality Commercial LED Fixtures?
When you’re purchasing a commercial LED light bulb or fixture, it must have the following features:
- Highly durable and long-lasting.
- Ideal color temperature, CCI, and LUX level perfect for the different activities you’d be performing in your commercial space.
- It can withstand, to a large extent, power fluctuations.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- Straightforward maintenance.
- Affordable and efficient to use after purchase.
29. How Can You Choose Reliable Commercial LED Lighting Manufacturers?
If you want to purchase LED lights for your business, the best way to do so is from one of the best commercial LED lighting manufacturers.
The quality of your LED light will be dependent on where you purchased it from, so you should pick the right company.
Here are some tips on choosing reliable commercial LED lighting companies:
- Look for popular and reputable brands, especially those that have been running for a long time successfully.
- Check out their reviews online. Look out for the negative reviews, too, so the same doesn’t happen to you.
- Check out the different websites of the commercial LED lighting manufacturers you have narrowed down and compare their quality and costs.
30. What is the Best Way to Ship or Transport Your Commercial LED Light Supply from China?
One of the best ways to purchase commercial LED lighting is to get it from China.
It is much more affordable to buy these products from commercial LED lighting companies in China, but you have to avoid common mistakes other people make when shipping them.
Before you buy the product, ensure that the materials used to make the commercial LED lighting you want to buy are allowed in the region where your offices or stores are.
Then, make ready all the necessary certificates required when shipping LED lights from anywhere to your region.
If you’re not sure what else you need to do, as shipping requirements may differ from place to place, you can contact the customs office in your locality as well as the one in China to educate you on what, exactly, you have to do.