10 Years Production Experience Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturer
VST manufactures industrial LED light fixtures designed for different types of use in industrial facilities particularly. Industrial LED lighting of varying types has LED technology. The LED technology has an edge over halogen lamps and fluorescent lighting. It’s energy-efficient, super-bright, and lasts longer than other types of lighting.
At VST, we manufacture LED industrial lights in large quantities for electrical contractors and wholesalers. If you fall into any of these categories, you can obtain 100, 1000, and more units of industrial LED lighting. You also have access to a product customization service that allows for your preference in size, design, and engraving.
VST: The Top LED Industrial Lights Supplier
LED industrial lights are safe as they contain no mercury and do not emit UV rays. With longevity of more than 50,000 hours, the industrial LED light will last many years of use. The engineering of the industrial LEDs prevents flickering and enables instant turn-on of the lighting.
As you look to obtain VST industrial LED lighting solutions, there are numerous options to consider. You can purchase the LED high bay, recessed troffer lights, floodlight, and linear strip lights amongst other options. Industrial outdoor LED lighting is available just as the indoor types. The outdoor category comes with an IP65 waterproof coating to prevent damage from rain and water splashes. The beam angle of each industrial LED lighting is 120° with a body finish that supports heat dissipation to prevent excessive heat emission.
We’ve designed the LED lights for industrial use to be dimmable and fitted with bright lumens & high wattage. As an electrical contractor, our team of expert field engineers is available for large-scale installation at your request. The experience of the team will prove beneficial in determining the appropriate height and the number of lights needed in an industrial area. For small-scale use, the design of the industrial LED lighting makes individual installation easy as each comes with a manual — containing detailed instructions.
Knowing as friends since 2010, we are always working together. Just like what he says in the video, “from 60,000pcs I only had a few breakdowns which were directly, immediately replaced”. There are still tens of spare drivers we sent to him in case of breakdown in their warehouse because they don’t need them at all.
We know each other in late 2013, right after testing for 4pcs samples, a 800pcs order is placed and the collaboration keeps going well. We do a big project together but due to the agreement, we can’t say more details here.
Their company is an electrical contractor, doing many projects. We started to work together since 2013. Continuous purchasing LED products from us like 2G11 and T8 LED Tube. Now trying our LED Flood Light and Street Light, believe to expand cooperation soon.
The Renowned Distributor of Industrial LED Lighting
As one of the top industrial LED lighting manufacturers, we offer you –our customers great prices that are market-oriented and good for business. There is also a warranty of 3~7 years on each industrial LED lighting. You can enjoy a top-notch delivery service; we offer fast and smooth product delivery that beats the average industry delivery timeline. You can meet your project schedule using our flexible delivery process.
As a sign of quality, the industrial LED light fittings are UL listed. They also have the RoHS and CE certifications. Our engineers embark on regular research to improve the quality and durability of our lighting products.
Reach out to VST today. We respond fast to all inquiries within a business day. We are a reliable source of industrial LED lights.
Some Custom Made LED Lights
Industrial LED Lighting – The Complete FAQ Guide
Lighting in any industrial setting is highly critical.
For a start, you’d have to put every single thing into consideration before purchasing your industrial LED lights.
Such things as the style and design of your facility, where to mount your lighting systems to ensure wide coverage, and a lot of others—which you’re about to learn.
We understand that before you can start making relevant decisions about industrial LED lighting in your building, you first need to carry out detailed research.
And this probably accounts for why you’re here today reading this guide.
Information, as they say, is liberating.
So, to liberate you, we’ve done the difficult job for you and gathered all the relevant info you’d need before buying your LED industrial lights and while using them also.
Without further ado…
- What Does Industrial Led Lighting Mean?
- Does Industrial LED Lighting Make Sense For My Facility?
- What Are The Types Of Industrial Led Light Fixtures?
- What Are The Benefits Of Industrial LED Lighting?
- What Are The General Requirements For LED Industrial Lights?
- What Are The Things To Consider Before Purchasing Industrial Led Light Fixtures?
- What’s The Average Cost Of Led Lights For Industrial Use?
- What Are The CRI Specifications For Industrial LED Lighting?
- What CCT Is Most Appropriate For Industrial LED Lighting?
- How To Determine The Best LUX To Use When Installing Your LED Industrial Lights?
- What Are The Design And Layout Considerations For Industrial LED Light Fittings?
- What Is The Cost And Ease Of Maintenance For LED Industrial Lights?
- Can You Use Industrial Outdoor LED Lighting Systems In Enclosures?
- How Are Industrial LEDs When It Comes To Visual Performance?
- How To Make The Perfect Beam Angle Choice With Your Industrial LEDs?
- What Are The Considerations To Make On Industrial LEDs?
- How Much Space Should You Give Between Each Of Your LED Industrial Lights?
- Can You Retrofit Your Old Lighting Fixtures Into Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
- How To Run Installations For Your Industrial LED Lighting?
- What Are The Safety Tips To Consider When Installing & Using LED Industrial Lights?
- What Could Cause Your Industrial Led Light Fixtures To Fail?
- What Should You Do When Your Industrial LED Light Fixtures Fails?
- How To Prevent Glares With Industrial Led Lighting?
- What Other Industrial LED Lighting Solutions Can Solve The Bad Lighting In My Facility?
- What Are The Lighting Control Systems That Come With Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
- What’s The Smoothest Way To Get Your Industrial LEDs From A Manufacturer In China To Your Site?
- How To Scout For The Best LED Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers & Suppliers?
- How To Know Quality LED Lights For Industrial Use?
- Is It Possible To Get Customized Industrial LED Light Fittings?
- What Are The Things You Need To Ship Your Industrial LED Light Fittings From China?
1. What Does Industrial LED Lighting Mean?
Industrial LED lighting simply refers to the light-emitting diode lighting systems, designs, and arrangements in an industrial building.
Alternatively, you can also view it as the use of LED lighting in industrial facilities.
You’ll find LED Industrial lights in warehouses, factories, warehouses, plants, assemblies, and so on.
This is because they’re built to, specifically, withstand the heavy activity and harsh conditions at which factories and industrial buildings operate.
Industrial LED Light fittings, above all, are safe and durable.
They also produce illumination bright enough to shoot up your workers’ productivity level and, in the long run, your revenue rate as well.
2. Does Industrial LED Lighting Make Sense For My Facility?
This depends on the kind of facility you have, but for industrial facilities, industrial LED lights would be most appropriate.
The lighting systems built for use in industrial buildings are unlike those in residential and/or commercial places.
Because of the heavy activities in industrial areas, manufacturers build stronger lighting systems designed to not only withstand the harsh conditions under which they’d be operating but to last long as well.
They also put into consideration the height of industrial buildings as well as the size of the space to build lighting sources that’d emit illumination strong and wide enough to cover the whole area.
3. What Are The Types Of Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
Before you can determine the industrial LED light fixtures that’d be a great fit for your space, you need to first understand what the types of industrial LED light fixtures are.
Without a full understanding of this, you might fail at getting the right light for your space and this can be quite detrimental to your workers’ productivity rate as well as your production rate.
So what are these types?
These kinds of light are, as their name suggests, “high,” i.e., meant for use in buildings with high “bays” and ceilings.
They’re specifically engineered for use in spaces with ceilings as high as 40 feet, which means they offer higher lumen output and wider beam angles.
Low bay lights are just the opposite of high bays, they are used in industrial spaces with relatively lower ceilings—about 20 feet and less.
They offer lesser lumen output and would be great for use in the low ceiling spaces in your building.
3. Recessed Troffer Industrial Lights
These are industrial led light fixtures fitted above the ceiling line, i.e., they are fitted into the ceilings.
These light types are commonly used in commercial settings but they can also be adopted in industrial areas as well, especially where you have low ceilings.
They’re especially great in spaces where high light levels are needed, like industrial areas.
4. Linear Strip Industrial Lights
Linear strip lights are another consideration you can make for your factories, warehouses, etc.
These types of industrial LEDs are long, rectangular, slim, and highly efficient.
They are ideal for accentuating the lighting and warmth you may already have in your industrial spaces.
5. Area Lights/Flood Lights
Area and flood LED industrial lights are those lighting systems used in illuminating parking lots, walkways, and most outdoor areas of industrial facilities and factories.
They’re specifically meant for security purposes.
As their name suggests, they provide lighting to a particular area and this makes your environment safer for you, your workers, as well as your visitors.
Area lights are installed on poles and high wall heights—roughly between 10 feet—100 feet high and they’re used in illuminating large open areas.
6. LED-Wall Packs
This industrial LED light option is also great for use outdoors where you’d need your security to be uptight.
They’re also quite sturdy which means they can withstand the harsh conditions of industrial areas.
7. Tri-Proof Lights
All industrial lights are meant to be tri-proof, considering the conditions under which they’d be operating in an industrial setting.
Tri-proof lights are lighting systems that are water-resistant, moisture-resistant, shockproof, shatterproof, etc.
They’re built for the strangest conditions and can last a long time before they begin to wear out.
8. Streetlights/High Mast Lights
Street lights are lighting systems mounted by the streets of industrial layouts.
They’re extremely durable and they emit light strong enough to cover large space even when mounted high up.
4. What Are The Benefits Of Industrial LED Lighting?
There’s exactly no special difference between Industrial LEDs and regular LED lighting systems, oy that they seem to be a lot stronger than the regular types.
So, like regular LED lighting systems, industrial led light fixtures are:
1. An Improvement Of Conventional Lighting Systems
You must already know this, LEDs are a great improvement of traditional lighting.
They emit brighter and more stable lighting.
Besides, they also consume lesser energy, even though they offer brighter illumination when compared to the traditional variants.
LED industrial lights are dar more durable than the traditional options.
They’re built with carefully selected materials and this is what makes them so strong.
They may be minimal or simple—not as overtly heavy and huge as traditional lights.
Nevertheless, they still retain their durability status.
Industrial LED light fixtures are not only sturdy and durable, they last longer.
They could last you up to 50,000 hours.
Depending on how heavily you use them per day, that’s about 7–10 years (even 12) of usage.
4. Safer/More Environmentally Friendly
Industrial LED lighting would also be the safest option for you if you’re looking to reduce the toxicity in and around your facilities.
Unlike fluorescent and other lighting alternatives, LEDs are made with far less toxic elements like mercury, lead, etc.
They’d be especially great if you manufacture food supplies and other delicate materials in your factory.
5. Easier To Use & Install
Truth be told, no one has the energy for heavy and time-consuming installations.
This is where LED industrial lights come in.
You can mount them without difficulty.
You don’t even need any technical tools to have them running just in time such that your operations are not hindered.
They’re also easier to use.
LEDs come with a number of control features that make it easier for you to use them.
5. What Are The General Requirements For LED Industrial Lights?
For most industrial areas, you’d need your industrial LED lighting systems to be:
- Built to withstand rigorous cleaning and maintenance protocols;
- Free of harmful elements;
- Free of any radiation that can direct or indirect damage to anybody parts of your employees;
- Listed for wet location safety;
- Certified or marked safe and/or genuine by authorized agencies;
- Able to work for long under any kind of temperature whether high or low;
- Able to meet specified lighting requirements for the kind of facility you operate.
6. What Are The Things To Consider Before Purchasing Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
There are a number of important things you’d want to consider before your industrial LED lights.
Some of these we’d specifically answer in the following questions.
However, here are a few considerations you’d want to make before even deciding on buying your industrial LED lights:
This is a highly important consideration to make: it’s always about the lumen output rather than the watts of the LED industrial lighting systems.
Watts only represents the amount of energy consumed and not exactly the brightness produced.
For more brightness, look out for the lumen to watt ratio and ensure the watt ratio is always less to your lumens.
Don’t forget to measure the sizes of the spaces in your facility before going ahead to decide on the industrial LED lights to buy.
Your space size would not only help you decide the amount of lumens needed but also some other important factors like the number of industrial led light fixtures needed, the color temperature that’d be most appropriate, and all others.
Many don’t know this but the design of your facility also has a long way to go when you’re deciding on the kind of industrial LED lighting that’d be perfect for your space.
This helps you to decide the kind of lights you’d need and where you’d need them exactly.
What color would best fit your space? We’d be getting into more details in question 9.
The most important of all is the quality of your industrial led lighting systems.
Were they made with the best materials?
Can they withstand the harsh conditions your facilities operate in?
Would they last as long as they should, or as long as you’d expect them to?
● Heat Dissipation
Contrary to popular belief, LEDs do produce some amount of heat, even though it’s not as intense as the traditional lighting options.
They still emit some level of heat and you’d want to ensure they have a fantastic heat dissipation that can handle the kind of heat they emit.
If you’re retrofitting your old industrial led lighting, then another consideration you want to make is the kind of socket your old lighting fixtures have.
If you are purchasing industrial LED light fixtures, this would be all that important.
However, for retrofits, they’re somewhat critical (although not in all cases as most LED lights can work in any kind of lighting fixtures).
Sl, check your traditional lighting fixtures before going ahead to tap the “buy” button.
- Voltage (input & output)
- Dimmability feature
- Control features compatibility
7. What’s The Average Cost Of Led Lights For Industrial Use?
Depending on the specifications, industrial LED lights could cost you between $100+ to $500+.
8. What Are The CRI Specifications For Industrial LED Lighting?
In industrial settings, you’d need lighting real enough not to cause distortions. of any kind.
So, you want higher CRIs of about 80+.
The more realistic the industrial LED lighting, the better for you, your employees, and visitors.
9. What CCT Is Most Appropriate For Industrial LED Lighting?
You want to create a daylight atmosphere in your facility, as much as possible.
This is why a CCT of between 4200k–5000k+ would be appropriate.
For example, A CCT of 5000K+ would offer a sharp bluish-white light that’s almost like natural daylight.
This kind of light is said to sharpen one’s productivity and concentration and this is why this CCT is the most preferred in industrial settings.
10. How To Determine The Best LUX To Use When Installing Your LED Industrial Lights?
For those who don’t know, LUX is the standard measurement unit of light intensity, that is “illumination” or “illuminance”.
In simpler words, it’s the measure of the amount of lumens cast on a surface (by square foot or square meter).
And, to determine lux for your industrial spaces, you can use a light meter.
Or you can calculate using the general formula.
1 lux = 1 lumen per square meter.
So, say you have an industrial LED light with a lumen output of about 2000, your lux value would also be 1000lm per square meter.
If you were to use this same industrial LED lighting system in another space, say a 10 square meter space, you’d have lesser lux and this equals reduced light intensity for the particular space you are using them.
So, the larger space, the higher your lux value should be.
11. What Are The Design And Layout Considerations For Industrial LED Light Fittings?
If you want good industrial LED lighting in your space, you have to make a few important considerations on the design while also putting into account the activities performed in, as well as the operating conditions of your industrial facility.
Here are a few of the important design considerations;
- Calculate the light intensity that’d be needed for each of your manufacturing processes;
- Determine the light intensity for specific tasks and process;
- Find out what level of lighting is appropriate for the safety of your goods and workers, the quality, and importantly quantity before going ahead to decide on the final design;
- Confirm the lighting equipment you’re using completely satisfies all the standards as approved by regulatory agencies in your region;
- Make sure your industrial LED light fixtures are arranged according to the standard and safety of your products and employees.
12. What Is The Cost And Ease Of Maintenance For LED Industrial Lights?
When compared to other lighting technologies, industrial led lighting is way less expensive in terms of maintenance.
On average, LED industrial lights last up to 50,000hours before their end comes and this makes it a lot less expensive to manage and maintain them.
With regular lighting fixtures, you’re compelled to replace your lighting sources, as well as other parts, now and then, to keep them running for as long as they can stand.
However with LED lights, this is entirely different, you get to use your lighting sources for a long time, and maybe well until the whole lighting system packs up if you’re a good user.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- Choose the right Industrial LED Light Fittings for your space;
- Get yourself accustomed to the user manual before going ahead to install and use it;
- Clean your industrial LED lighting systems properly now and then. Maybe once or twice weekly;
- Maintain a conducive temperature for your industrial LEDs in your space;
- Conduct regular thorough inspections on your Industrial LED Light Fittings to ensure they’re always “right in the head.”
13. Can You Use Industrial Outdoor LED Lighting Systems In Enclosures?
Yes, you can.
Industrial outdoor LED lighting systems are built to withstand harsh conditions and operations.
Most of them even have IP ratings of up to IP69, which means they’re corrosion-proof, waterproof, moisture-proof, shock-resistant, shatterproof, etc.
14. How Are Industrial LEDs When It Comes To Visual Performance?
Fantastic, we must say!
Compared to the other lighting options, they do a fantastic job in not only providing adequate lighting in your facility but also making sure you have a conducive environment for both your employees and products.
According to Cedric Collard, here are some of the performance boxes Industrial LEDs check when it comes to visual performance:
Accuracy: industrial led lighting solutions eliminate the chances of errors and mistakes that arise as a result of poor lighting.
With your LED industrial lights, your workers can work effectively and smoothly and you can rest assured you’ll get the expected turnouts at the end of the day.
Visual comfort: Traditional lights often begin to flicker after some time and this causes eye strain, headaches, and other related problems.
LEDs provide improved illumination and this reduces eye strain or headaches amongst your workers.
Thermal comfort: LEDs emit less heat than traditional lights and having them in your factory can considerably reduce the operating temperature in every section.
Alertness: the brighter or more accurate the lighting in an area, the better equipped those under it are to perform their duty.
Our circadian rhythms work with light such that when there is light, we tend to be active. But, when there’s no light or low light, we become less active and would feel the strong need to sleep.
Since Industrial LEDs offer bright light which, for most, is a complete replica of natural daylight, you get to have increased alertness amongst your workers with tremendous turnouts at the end of the day.
Safety: led lights for industrial use can also be a great way to keep yourself and workers safe.
With such control features as the motion sensor, your facility’s security is guaranteed.
15. How To Make The Perfect Beam Angle Choice With Your Industrial LEDs?
There’s no technicality to figuring the perfect beam angle for your industrial led lighting.
Here are the key factors to consider when making a decision:
- Type of building: which, in this case, is an industrial building.
As a contractor, you might also want to ask the kind of facility your client has to determine the most appropriate beam angle.
- Industrial LED lights number: how many are you going to be having in your space?
- Ceiling/Industrial LED Light Fittings Heights: How high is your ceiling and how high would your Industrial LED Light Fittings be from your facility’s ground level?
- What kind of bulbs would you be using?
Types of Beam Angles
- Narrow: 45° spread
- Medium: 60° spread
- Wide: 90° spread
- Extra Wide: 120° spread
16. What Are The Considerations To Make On Industrial LEDs?
Here are a few important considerations to make when purchasing an Industrial LED light:
- Carry out your research; ask the relevant questions;
- Choose a company. Go for the big leagues in the industry. The popular brands would do;
- If you’re looking to cut cost and would prefer to buy from the small leagues, work with a supplier like VST Lighting to help you make the best option;
- Buy quality. Check for quality markings to be sure. Read independent or customers’ reviews to confirm quality.
17. How Much Space Should You Give Between Each Of Your LED Industrial Lights?
This usually depends on 3 things:
- The number of industrial LED lighting systems you’re using in your facility;
- The amount of lumens;
- And, most importantly, the height of your ceiling
An unwritten rule, when deciding the space of your lighting sources, is to divide your space height by 2. The result of this would then be used as the space between your industrial LED lighting system.
For example, z if your space height were to be, say, 50ft. The space between each of your lighting sources would be 25ft.
18. Can You Retrofit Your Old Lighting Fixtures Into Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
Absolutely! You can use your industrial-led lighting sources in your old light fixtures, just as long as they are strong enough to keep working.
All you just have to do is carry out a simple retrofit and you’re good to go!
- First things first, shut down your power supply
- Then, unassemble your old lighting sources;
- Locate the ballast, cut the wires that connect to the ballast;
- Reconnect these wires directly. Neutral to neutral and live to live;
- Reassemble your lighting fixture;
- Fit in your new industrial LEDs;
- Turn your electricity supply back on and test your lights.
19. How To Run Installations For Your Industrial LED Lighting?
The installation process varies according to the industrial LED lighting types you are using.
So, before carrying out any installations, you’d want to consult the manual of the particular Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers you’re buying from to know what to do.
Meanwhile, here is a few general steps we think you can take:
- Turn off your power supply;
- Assemble your fixture if you’re going to be using a new one. An old fixture on the other hand will need to be retrofitted (refer to question 18 above in how to retrofit your old light fixtures);
- Fit in your Industrial LED Lighting sources into the industrial led light fixtures;
- Restore your power supply;
- Test your lighting fixtures
20. What Are The Safety Tips To Consider When Installing & Using LED Industrial Lights?
The following safety tips may be basic or common knowledge, but repeating them to your hearing wouldn’t be a bad idea so you can always remember whenever you’re installing your LED industrial lights:
- Always turn off your main power supply before carrying out your installations;
- Screw every screwable part of your industrial LED lighting systems tightly;
- If you’re retrofitting, make sure you have the right connections before restoring your power supply;
- Always test your lighting sources before use to confirm their performance;
- If you can bear it, stop any activity you have going on in your facility before starting your installations.
21. What Could Cause Your Industrial LED Light Fixtures To Fail?
A lot of things could cause your industrial LED light fittings to fail.
But, among these are the following:
- Faulty LEDs
- Improper wiring connection
- Industrial LED Light Fittings and Industrial LEDs incompatibility
- Wiring disconnected
- Faulty parts
- Defective switch, etc.
22. What Should You Do When Your Industrial LED Light Fixtures Fails?
Get in touch with your electrician.
But if you’d like to DIY, here are some tips you can follow:
- Locate where the fault is from. This might require dismantling the industrial LED light fittings to find the problem part.
- Once you find the fault, the rest is easy.
- You might have to get a replacement and fix it. In some cases, you’d only have to reconnect a wire.
- Reassemble your industrial LED lighting systems
- Test them to confirm they’re back.
23. How To Avoid Glares With Industrial LED Lighting?
Lighting glare is a common problem with industrial LED lighting and it often leads to bigger problems that affect productivity and the overall turnout of many factories.
To avoid them, here are a few helpful hints:
- Redirect your LED industrial lights if they aren’t multi-directional, such that they can even cover your industrial space.
- Try to use industrial LED lighting sources with wider beam angles.
- Change your surface. Lighting that reflects on a shiny surface often causes lighting glares.
24. What Other Industrial LED Lighting Solutions Can Solve The Bad Lighting In My Facility?
When it comes to industrial lighting, you need to consider that you can’t use the same kind of lights for the whole of your facility.
Depending on your building design, you’d have to make sure you use different kinds of light to create a lighting ambiance that’s not only sufficient but comfortable.
For areas where there are major activities, you can use task lights.
You can also use other decorative lights to enhance the space as well.
You’d also want to consider lighting consumption as well.
Use LED industrial lights equipped with lighting controls like occupancy sensors in spaces rarely used.
25. What Are The Lighting Control Systems That Come With Industrial LED Light Fixtures?
The dimmability control feature allows you to reduce and increase your lighting fixtures’ intensity easily between the value of 1v–100v.
However, you have to be sure your lighting fixture has a dimmer driver before you start using your dimmers on them.
If your lighting fixtures are not dimmability enabled, trying to dim your lighting sources in them can damage both your industrial LED lighting sources and your industrial led light fixtures as well.
DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface):
Have you ever wondered if you could just control your lighting sources all at once without having to go through the switches?
Well, industrial LED lighting has made this a reality.
With the DALI control feature, you can, without any stress, control your lighting sources all at once.
Whether you want to turn on/off your lights, or even dim them, DALI control helps you accomplish this.
The WIFI feature is just like the DALI control feature.
But, unlike it, you can easily control your lighting sources from your devices, your mobile gadget.
All you might just have to do is connect them and you can have your industrial led light fixtures at the tip of your fingers.
We already mentioned occupancy sensors earlier and might already be wondering what they are…
Well, this is a feature that allows you to minimize the energy consumption in your facility.
You can have them in spaces rarely used like your restrooms, corridors, staircases, etc such that they only come in whenever they detect motion.
If you’d want to improve the security in your area, LED industrial lights with motion sensors are the way to go.
Great for providing signal whenever unwarranted movements are detected in particular areas in and around your facility.
26. What’s The Smoothest Way To Get Your Industrial LEDs From A Manufacturer In China To Your Site?
This depends on your location and what best fits you.
But here are some of the ways you can get your industrial LEDs from China down to your location:
The commonest ways to ship goods are through sea cargo and air freight.
These options also do not get your goods directly to your location.
You’d have to go to the port in your region to clear and pick them yourself.
This is about the only option you have except you’re lucky to have any of the Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers you get to provide some sort of direct delivery service to your location.
2. Courier Services
You can get your LED lights for industrial use from any Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers in China to your destination using courier services like UPS if you’re in the United States and DHL.
The good thing about these services is that you get to get your LED industrial lights from wherever in China you may be buying them from, right through to your doorstep.
27. How To Scout For The Best LED Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers & Suppliers?
Scouting for the best LED may take a little of your time and effort.
But, in the end, you’d see that it’s all worth it.
First, you’d have to conduct detailed research on the kinds of Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers and suppliers you can work with.
There are so many out there and this may seem like a more-than-difficult job to accomplish.
So, here are some hints to help you all the way:
- If you can afford it, go for popular brands. They might be quite expensive, but any fear of low-quality products is eliminated.
- If you’d prefer to wave the big Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers, you can then go for those with positive reviews and rankings.
Now, this is where the hard work comes in.
Start by going through their websites to see if they have one you can rely on.
You can tell bad manufacturers with their website, and, I tell you, they’re not exactly great.
There’s usually a blank page, some other little details to give them away.
28. How To Know Quality LED Lights For Industrial Use?
You’d get to know quality lights for industrial use by their certification markings.
Markings like CE, CCC, RoHS, etc., tell you that the particular product has been properly tested and you are allowed to have them in your region.
The product’s description and packaging are also 2 other things that tell the industrial LED light quality.
LED lights for industrial use with low quality would often have ridiculous pricing, specifications, and badly designed packages.
But, beyond these markings and bad packaging, the best way to tell the good quality of a product is to visit Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers and inspect their production materials and processes.
29. Is It Possible To Get Customized Industrial LED Light Fittings?
Yes, of course!
You only just have to liaise with your Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturer and all the features you want in your industrial LED light fixtures would be integrated.
30. What Are The Things You Need To Ship Your Industrial LED Light Fittings From China?
Purchasing your LED light fittings from China can take you a lot of money.
To ensure you get them, and at the right time you need them, you wouldn’t want to make any mistake while shipping.
So, to avoid any customs issues, get all the necessary certificates ready and ensure the materials any of the Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturers you’re buying from uses are allowed in your region.
Better still, you can contact your local customs office as well as that of China, where you’d be shipping from, for all the necessary things you’d need to ship your industrial LED lighting to your place.