Industrial warehouse lighting fixtures is equipped with a motion-sensing system for automated detection.
You can purchase and get industrial warehouse lighting delivered to any location of choice in large quantities. We at SDIP offer an adaptable delivery system that ensures all ordered industrial warehouse light is delivered as scheduled. And we beat the average industry delivery time. Based on desired dimensions and design, SDIP also delivers customized industrial warehouse lighting fixtures.
You can purchase industrial warehouse lighting fixtures and many more lighting products for your commercial lighting project or retrofit. You see, each of the industrial warehouse lighting fixtures is equipped with a motion-sensing system for automated detection. The CRI of the LED bulbs used gives bright lighting, accurate colors, appropriate temperature tone, and high lumen capacity. The industrial warehouse light can be high bay fixtures, low bay, and area light fixtures
You can request the service of an SDIP field expert in the installation process for analysis, detecting possible errors, and proffering warehouse lighting solutions that suit each project.
Reach out to us today to enjoy bulk purchases.
SDIP: The Best Industrial Warehouse LED Lights Supplier in China
You can purchase industrial warehouse LED lights in bulk units from SDIP. Our collection of large industrial warehouse pendant lights is suitable for high ceilings and shelves. Using LED technology, the bulbs illuminate brightly for distinct clarity in an industrial warehouse. The LED coverage and high brightness are evidence of the research and top-quality engineering we input our production process.
As an electrical contractor, replacing metal halide or fluorescent lighting in industrial warehouse projects is best achieved using LED light for the warehouse. The LED warehouse light is more efficient, consumes less energy, and reduces energy costs up to 50% to 80% than fluorescent.
Our supply chain reaches across borders. You are sure to purchase high-grade warehouse lighting products. All of the industrial warehouse lightings have UL marking and also have ROHS & CE certification. Wholesalers can sell in many regions of the world especially in Europe and more. We serve you the quality that helps your business grow and thrive.
|Input voltage||100-277VAC & 277-480VAC for USA&CANADA||100-277VAC & 277-480VAC for USA&CANADA||100-277VAC & 277-480VAC for USA&CANADA||100-277VAC & 277-480VAC for USA&CANADA||100-277VAC & 277-480VAC for USA&CANADA|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Base||Line Interface||Line Interface||Line Interface||Line Interface||Line Interface|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Installation||Hook / Bracket||Hook / Bracket||Hook / Bracket||Hook / Bracket||Hook / Bracket|
|Package||1 pc/ctn||1 pc/ctn||1 pc/ctn||1 pc/ctn||1 pc/ctn|
Mr. Freddy Decaigny from Belgium:
Knowing as friends since 2010, we are always working together. Just like what he says in the video, “from 60,000pcs I only had a few breakdown which were directly, immediately replaced”. There are still tens of spare drivers we sent to him in case of breakdown in their warehouse because they don’t need them at all.
Mr. Jamie Sharpe from Ireland:
We know each other in late 2013, right after testing for 4pcs samples, a 800pcs order is placed and the collaboration keeps going well. We do a big project together but due to the agreement, we can’t say more details here.
Mrs. Paola Patrucco from Italy:
Their company is an electrical contractor, doing many projects. We started to work together since 2013. Continuous purchasing LED products from us like 2G11 and T8 LED Tube. Now trying our LED Flood Light and Street Light, believe to expand cooperation soon.
The Best Lighting Large Industrial Warehouse Pendant Light Manufacturer in China
You should know about the large industrial warehouse pendant light; all are high-grade and made of top-quality components and parts. Each comes with a different beam angle, wattage, and don’t flicker.
As an industrial warehouse LED lighting supplier, you can trust all the products as they are long-standing and highly durable. The industrial warehouse led lighting is waterproof and dust. The system setup allows steady light at all times.
To light up a warehouse both internally and externally, our collection of large industrial warehouse pendant lights is the ideal option to choose from. To help wholesalers get the best of their business, we give market-friendly prices on the large-scale purchase of warehouse lighting. We are the best and most reliable warehouse lighting fixtures in China with over 10 years of experience in the industry. We offer a warranty on bulk purchases for 15-18 months.
Contact us today to acquire our Industrial warehouse lighting in large quantities.
Industrial Warehouse Lighting – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you own or manage a warehouse or distribution facility, you know that having reliable and efficient lighting is of paramount importance.
But the expansive space, high ceilings, and harsh operating conditions can make lighting such a space a challenge.
This is where industrial warehouse lights come in. Not only are they high output lights that can illuminate a vast space adequately, but they are also built tough and can withstand extreme conditions.
In this industrial warehouse lighting buying guide, you will find everything you need to know in order to choose the best lighting fixtures to light your industrial warehouse space effectively and efficiently.
Table of Content
- What is industrial warehouse lighting?
- What are high bay industrial warehouse lights?
- What are low bay industrial warehouse lights?
- What are the features of industrial warehouse lights?
- What are the different types of industrial warehouse lighting?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of metal halide industrial warehouse lights?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of fluorescent industrial warehouse light?
- What’s the best light technology for industrial warehouse lighting?
- What are the benefits of investing in LED industrial warehouse lighting?
- Where are industrial warehouse light fixtures used?
- What are the industrial warehouse lighting requirements?
- What are the safety considerations for industrial warehouse lights?
- How bright should industrial warehouse lighting be?
- How many industrial warehouse light fixtures do you need and how should you position them?
- How to install industrial warehouse lights?
- How to choose the best industrial warehouse lights?
- What facilities require specialized industrial warehouse lighting fixtures?
- How to import industrial warehouse light fixtures from China?
- How to find the best industrial warehouse lighting manufacturer?
1. What is industrial warehouse lighting?
Industrial warehouse lights are heavy-duty and high intensity lights designed for use in warehouses and other industrial facilities such as manufacturing plants, factories, assembly lines, and mines.
They emit powerful light to provide the appropriate illumination in vast indoor spaces and are built tough to withstand harsh industrial environments.
2. What are high bay industrial warehouse lights?
These are powerful lights designed to light industrial warehouses with very high ceilings such that the mounting height is more than 20 feet above the ground.
Since the light emitted has to travel a good distance to reach the floor level, high bay lights have a high light output of 15,000 to 100,000 lumens.
3. What are low bay industrial warehouse lights?
On the other hand, low bay fixtures are designed to light industrial warehouse spaces where the ceiling height is less than 20 feet from the ground.
Since low bay lights don’t have to perform as hard as high bay lights, their lumens rating isn’t as high.
A light output ranging from 5,000 to 20,000 lumens is sufficient for buildings with lower mounting heights.
4. What are the features of industrial warehouse lights?
The following qualities define industrial warehouse lighting:
- Industrial-grade construction: Designed for use in industrial warehouses and facilities, these types of lighting fixtures are built to withstand physical impacts. Some fixtures designed to be used in hazardous environments can even survive explosions.
- High wattage and lumen ratings: These are high intensity industrial lights that emit powerful light to illuminate large spaces effectively.
- Ingress Protection: To resist damage due to moisture and dust ingress, vapor tight industrial warehouse light fixtures bear an ingress protection (IP) rating of at least IP65.
5. What are the different types of industrial warehouse lighting?
Based on the light technology the industrial warehouse lights use to produce light, you have the following options to choose from:
- Fluorescent industrial warehouse lights such as induction, T8, and T5 HO lights
- High intensity discharge (HID) lights such as metal halide industrial warehouse lights
- Industrial warehouse LED lighting
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of metal halide industrial warehouse lights?
Pros of metal halide lights
Two things make metal halide lights a top choice for high bay warehouse lighting applications:
They emit incredibly powerful light with a very cool color temperature, which is optimal for industrial and commercial operations.
However, these advantages of metal halide lights are outweighed by the following drawbacks.
Cons of metal halide lights
First off, these types of industrial warehouse lamps consume a lot of power in order to produce the high intensity light they are known for. They waste a lot of power in the form of heat and only allow limited dimming controls.
Also, they are not very long lasting as they exhibit a fast lumen depreciation and the bulbs have a short lifespan.
The high energy costs coupled with the cost of replacing the bulbs frequently make them expensive industrial warehouse lighting sources.
In addition to this, metal halide lights have the longest warm-up duration. Upon switching them on, they can take 15 to 20 minutes to reach full brightness.
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of fluorescent industrial warehouse light?
Pros of fluorescent lights
Thanks to their improved energy efficiency and affordable installation costs, high output industrial warehouse fluorescent lights such as induction lights and T5HO fixtures are very popular as industrial warehouse lighting solutions.
They are a more energy efficient and affordable alternative to metal halide lights, as they produce a lot of light and have a high lumen efficacy rating.
Cons of fluorescent lights
On the downside, fluorescent lights do not perform well in extreme temperature conditions.
Frequent switching on and off can also reduce their lifespan.
The quality of light they put out is also of poor quality, as fluorescent lighting is prone to flickering and buzzing.
Lastly, fluorescent lamps present a health and environmental hazard as they contain mercury.
8. What’s the best light technology for industrial warehouse lighting?
LED lighting is the ideal solution for industrial warehouse lighting.
It provides high intensity yet energy efficient illumination and long lasting performance in industrial environments.
Traditionally, high-intensity discharge (HID) lights such as metal halide lights and fluorescent and induction lamps were the popular lights for industrial warehouse applications.
However, these lighting technologies have disadvantages that make them less than ideal solutions for industrial warehouse lighting.
LED lighting beats fluorescent, induction, high intensity discharge lights, and all other light technologies in all areas from cost effectiveness, light quality, to durability.
For these reasons, industrial LED light fixtures are quickly becoming the standard in industrial warehouse lighting.
Below are the benefits of using industrial warehouse LED lights.
9. What are the benefits of investing in industrial warehouse LED lighting?
You can reap the following benefits by installing industrial warehouse LED lighting in your commercial or industrial facility
Cost Savings Benefits:
- LED lights have an incredibly high luminous efficacy (total light emitted per watt of power consumed). Retrofitting the current lights in your facility with LED lights can save you up to 80% of your current energy costs.
- With a rated lifespan of 50000 to 100,000 hours, their durability is unmatched by other types of lights. They can go for 20 years without maintenance or replacement.
- Although the initial upfront cost is higher with LEDs, the superior energy efficiency, long lifespan, and reduced maintenance costs make them the most cost effective solution in the long run.
- LED lights reach full brightness instantly. They don’t require a warm-up duration to go from dim to full illumination.
- LED lights run cool as they don’t emit a lot of heat. This reduces electricity consumption as well as air conditioning costs.
- Since LED lights are dimmable, they integrate very well with lighting controls such as occupancy/vacancy and daylight sensors.
- LEDs are solid state lights with no glass or filament. They boast high resistance to the shocks and vibrations present in most industrial warehouse facilities.
Light Quality Benefits:
- LED lighting has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80+. The quality of light they emit is close to that of sunlight. It provides optimal visibility, promotes alertness, and reduces accidents.
- Industrial warehouse LED lights also emit directional light that improves visibility in industrial and commercial spaces.
- Furthermore, LED lights are not prone to dimming, flickering, humming, or buzzing. They enable safe and efficient operations.
- Industrial warehouse LED lights are good for employees’ wellness as well as for the environment.
- They do not emit ultraviolet (UV) or infrared (IR) radiation and the bulbs don’t contain toxic substances such as mercury and lead.
10. Where are industrial warehouse light fixtures used?
Thanks to their heavy-duty construction, industrial warehouse lights are ideal for industrial facilities such as warehouses, factories, workshops, and manufacturing plants.
With their high light output, industrial warehouse lights are also suitable for commercial, educational, and recreational facilities that require powerful high bay lighting.
Such facilities include:
- Large event centers and exhibition halls
- Big-box retail stores
- Loading docks
- Food processing facilities
- Airports and airplane maintenance hangars
- Auto dealers and maintenance shops
- Car parks
11. What are the industrial warehouse lighting requirements?
To meet industrial safety standards, industrial warehouse lighting should provide adequate illumination while still being energy efficient.
They should also produce high-quality light that provides optimal visibility and promotes productivity and safety in industrial facilities.
These types of lights should be constructed to withstand harsh industrial conditions such as high humidity, high ambient temperatures, vibration from machinery, and corrosive or explosive elements.
As for installation, the fixtures should be installed as high as possible for two reasons:
- To ensure even dispersion of light throughout the space
- To prevent damage to the light fixtures when stacking or moving goods
12. What are the safety considerations for industrial warehouse lights?
In a facility where workers operate machinery, lift items from high racks, or perform high precision work, having adequate and reliable lighting is vitally important.
The following considerations are necessary in order to ensure the safety of employees:
The ideal lighting for industrial warehouses and manufacturing facilities is as close to daylight as possible.
Studies show that cool white light with a color temperature that’s between 4500 and 6500K improves alertness and focus thus boosting productivity and reducing accidents and injuries.
This color temperature also provides optimal visual acuity in indoor spaces with minimal natural light.
With the high shelves and narrow aisles, choosing the right fixtures is very important to ensure an even distribution of light.
UFO high bay fixtures with a wide beam angle are best suited for wide open spaces while linear strip industrial warehouse fixtures with a narrow light distribution are best suited for illuminating aisles effectively.
Some of the industrial warehouse lights installed in industrial facilities should be equipped with emergency batteries.
This ensures the facility won’t be plunged into total darkness should there be a power outage.
In the event of an emergency, the emergency batteries light industrial warehouses and facilities to allow workers to shut off processes and evacuate the building safely.
13. How bright should industrial warehouse lighting be?
Generally, the lighting requirements for industrial warehouse facilities is between 50 to 500 lux or 5 to 50 foot candles.
The required lux level or brightness in an industrial warehouse also depends on what goes on in the facility.
Here is a guide to the varying requirements.
The U.S energy recovery guide recommends the following lux levels:
- Storage areas, carparks, or showrooms: 15 to 100 lux
- Workshops, sports, and recreational facilities: 100 to 250 lux
- Factory work and retail facilities: 250 to 600 lux
- Intricate assembly work: Over 600 lux
The lux recommendations by the Illuminating Engineers Society are as follows:
- Bulk Storage Area: 5-30 FC
- Mechanical room: 20-50 FC
- Pick/Pack Area: 30-50 FC
- Shipping and receiving area: 30-50 FC
- Rack Aisles: 15-30 FC
Based on the size of items being handled in the facility, the lux level requirements are as follows:
- Handling and storage of large items: 10 lumens per square foot
- Handling and storage of small items: 30 lumens per square foot
14. How many industrial warehouse light fixtures do you need and how should you position them?
The best way to determine the specific lighting requirement for your facility is to generate a custom lighting design.
The lighting design will specify the following:
- The number of lighting fixtures required to reach the required lux level.
- How bright each fixture should be in terms of lumen output.
- Where each fixture should be positioned in order to ensure evenly distributed light that’s devoid of hot spots or shadows.
15. How to install industrial warehouse lights?
Like regular light fixtures, industrial warehouse lighting fixtures can be installed in the following ways:
- Surface mounted onto walls or ceiling
- Recessed into the ceiling
- Suspended from the ceiling using pendants, hooks, or chains
Unlike conventional lights, however, the installation of industrial warehouse lights presents unique challenges.
The vast spaces and high ceiling levels necessitate the use of specialized equipment during installation.
Owing to these challenges, it’s best to have a professional lighting contractor install the lights and ensure the lighting is up to standards.
16. How to choose the best industrial warehouse lights?
Choosing the best industrial warehouse lighting for your facility requires consideration of more than just the lumens output and energy efficiency.
To ensure you get the utmost in reliability, safety, and durability, it’s important to pay attention to the following factors as well.
First off, industrial warehouse lighting fixtures should be tough enough to withstand vibrations and accidental physical impacts.
They should be constructed with rugged metals and thermoplastics. Where physical impact is likely, choose fixtures equipped with protective wire guards.
Since moisture and corrosion are likely to be found in an industrial facility, make sure the fixtures you get bear an IP rating of at least IP65.
Depending on where you play to install the light, you should opt for a damp or wet rated lighting fixture.
A damp rated lighting fixture is designed to withstand exposure to humidity or condensation while a wet rated light fixture is designed for installation where the fixture will come into contact with dripping, splashing, or flowing water.
For safety and quality purposes, make sure the lights bear certifications by reputable third party organizations such as CE, UL, and ROHS.
The manufacturer should also provide a three to five years warranty.
Installation and Maintenance
The expansive spaces and high ceilings make installing and maintaining industrial warehouse lights a challenging task.
For these reasons, make sure the fixtures you chose provide a quick and efficient installation and have low maintenance demands.
The type of ceiling in the building will also determine whether you should get large industrial warehouse pendant lights for hanging or light panels for recessed installation.
17. What facilities require specialized industrial warehouse lighting fixtures?
In line with the varied industrial environments, industrial warehouse light fixtures come in varying designs.
Here are the specialized fixtures and the kind of environments they are designed for.
Vapor Tight or Non-corrosive lights
Vapor tight or non-corrosive lighting fixtures are sealed to keep rust and corrosion at bay.
They are necessary for facilities that are exposed to rain, ice, high humidity, dust, oil, or any other form of moisture.
Examples of facilities that require vapor tight fixtures include food processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, facilities in coastal areas such as loading bays and docks, and car washes.
Explosion Proof Lighting
Explosion proof fixtures are designed to light industrial warehouses where there’s a high risk of an explosion occurring.
Examples of hazardous environments include nuclear plants, mining fields, oil rigs, or any other facility where flammable gases, vapors, liquids, dust, or things are stored or handled.
In the event of an explosion, explosion proof light fixtures can withstand the extreme heat and pressures without melting, exploding, or getting damaged.
Industrial Warehouse Lights with Sensors
Installing lighting with occupancy/vacancy sensors is a great way to save energy in industrial warehouse facilities.
Occupancy and vacancy detectors use motion tracking technology to ensure the lights are only on when someone is in the building.
For buildings that benefit from natural light during the day, you can also make use of daylight sensors that adjust the level of brightness based on daylight, time of day, or based on the season.
18. How to import industrial warehouse light fixtures from China?
China is one of the best places to import industrial warehouse light fixtures in bulk.
The wide range of lighting manufacturers and suppliers means that you can get high quality industrial warehouse lighting at competitive prices.
Here are the steps to follow when importing industrial warehouse light fixtures from China:
- Determine the industrial warehouse lighting manufacturer or supplier to order from
- Order samples of lights and inspect the quality and performance
- Negotiate the terms of your order
- Pay a 30% deposit for the order
- Inspect the finished lights
- Make the rest of the payment
- Arrange for shipping of your order
19. How to find the best industrial warehouse lighting manufacturer?
The first step is to identify several potential industrial warehouse manufacturers in China.
The easiest way to do this is to conduct an online search.
You can perform a Google search for the best industrial warehouse lights manufacturers in China and then visit the individual manufacturer’s websites to learn more about their offerings.
Attend Lighting Fairs
Attending lighting fairs is one of the best ways to find potential industrial warehouse manufacturers to source from.
You get a chance to speak with representatives in person, inspect their products, and even purchase lighting samples at a discounted price.
Use a sourcing Agent
You can also enlist the services of a sourcing agent to help vet and identify the best manufacturer or supplier on your behalf.
Make sure the sourcing agent is experienced in sourcing lighting products.
Few things affect the efficiency and safety of a warehouse or industrial facility more than lighting.
These types of spaces require reliable and efficient lights that are durable enough to withstand tough operating environments.
This is exactly what industrial warehouse lighting fixtures offer.
They provide superior illumination for large spaces with high ceilings and can last long in the most extreme environments.
The best industrial warehouse lights emit good quality light that boosts productivity and enhances safety. They also deliver a good return on investment.
Keeping all these factors in mind, LED lights are the ultimate in industrial warehouse lighting.
With more than 10 years of experience in the lighting industry, VST Lighting offers high-quality industrial warehouse LED lights to help you create a safer and more efficient facility.
If you’re interested in an industrial or commercial warehouse lighting solution, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to discuss your lighting requirements.