Ceiling DownLights Designed for Interior False ceilings Fittings with High-quality LED Bulbs
VST surface mounted downlight is an interior light fitting designed for modern home decor and more fitting for commercial use. The ceiling downlights come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and all are fitted with LED lights for distinct brightness and our downlight is an interior light fitting designed for modern home decor and more fitting for commercial use. You will find the finish at the outer layer most valuable for false ceilings as it blends nicely. The build of the recessed downlight is sleek with minimal electronic parts. Above all, the installation is easy in corridors, kitchens, condominiums, and any space with false ceilings. Due to the way LED recessed downlight is used, VST assures you of top-quality parts in the manufacturing to ensure long-term use without the need for quick replacement. The ceiling downlights are engineered to stay on for long hours and to keep the brightness intact.
Visit the VST online store to request surface downlights in large quantities.
China's #1 Trusted LED Downlights Manufacturer and a Leading wholesale dealer of Premium Quality LED recessed downright.
At VST, we aim at large-scale production of down lights LED in varieties to meet your needs. For example, the VST team produces both spotlight design of surface mounted downlight and ceiling downlights that flood a room. The goal is to meet the demands of these recessed downlight users. With years of continuous production of lightings, our team at VST has perfected the build of the LED light. And as such, the surface downlight manufactured are all built with LED light for profound brightness to give adequate illumination. And there are varying shapes, with square downlight and the circular type being the most common.
The LED downlights are manufactured in a slim form to make them fit well when integrated into the ceiling.
As a custom, all products, though, produced in large quantities have uniform excellent quality. As a contractor, company, or wholesaler, you can purchase large quantities without fretting about the overall quality of the led recessed downlight. We’ve built a reputation of good quality over the year, and we intend to keep that trust intact. More so, our principle of operation centers around delivery quality to all our customers.
We at VST, take pride in the genuineness of the manufacturing process and the resulting products. The LED down light is a great choice of lighting to purchase from our collection.
Contact us today to get ceiling downlights on a large scale and get them delivered hassle-free. Our delivery system is accurate and timely.
|SKU:||LB-DL12-5-7W-W (warm white)||LB-DL12-7-10W-W (warm white)||LB-DL12-8.5-15W-W (warm white)||LB-DL12-11-20W-W (warm white)||LB-DL30-S-30W-W (warm white)||LB-DL22-6-45W-W (warm white)||LB-DL30-T-90W-W (warm white)|
|Input Voltages:||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC||200 – 240 VAC|
|Driver:||External, included||External, included||External, included||External, included||External, included||External, included||External, included|
|Luminous Flux:||420LM ±10%||680LM ±10%||1050LM ±10%||1380LM ±10%||2150LM ±10%||3900LM ±10%||6450LM ±10%|
|Colour Rendering Index:||≥80||≥80||≥80||≥80||≥80||≥80||≥80|
|Lifespan:||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours|
|Body Material||Aluminium Body; PMMA Diffuser||Aluminium Body; PMMA Diffuser||Aluminium Body; PMMA Diffuser||Aluminium Body; PMMA Diffuser||Aluminium Body; Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser|
|LB-DL12-5-7W-D (daylight)||LB-DL12-7-10W-D (daylight)||LB-DL12-8.5-15W-D (daylight)||LB-DL12-11-20W-D (daylight)||LB-DL30-S-30W-D (daylight)||LB-DL22-6-45W-D (daylight)||LB-DL30-T-90W-D (daylight)|
|500LM ±10%||780LM ±10%||1200LM ±10%||1600LM ±10%||2380LM ±10%||4350LM ±10%||7140LM ±10%|
VST: The Genuine and Trusted LED Recessed Downlight Manufacturer With an outstanding Reputation of Excellent Service
Our goal is for you to keep getting industry-leading designs of surface mounted downlight of exceptional quality. The goal here is to put you first; delivering the quality you desire, deserve, and pay for by producing market-worthy ceiling downlights.
Each capacity of recessed downlight (in Watts) is built to standard consistent with other surface downlight and the known standard of all VST products.
Reach out to us to purchase down lights LED in large quantities. You can be sure of prompt and excellent service delivery.
LED Downlights – Ultimate FAQs Guide
Have you seen embedded lights in the ceiling?
What a perfect look and illumination they create!
These are the LED downlights and are ideal accessories in one’s room.
These can be used in households, businesses, or any closed space chosen. LED downlights have a long life, are very efficient, and cost-effective.
In this write-up, you will get to know all the necessary information regarding LED down light.
Let’s get started.
- What Is a LED Down Light?
- hat Are the Specifications of LED Downlights?
- What Are the Different Types of LED Down Light?
- What Are the Applications of LED Downlights?
- What Is the Diameter of LED Down Light?
- What Is the Difference Between Recessed Downlight and Surface Mounted Downlight?
- What Is the Difference between LED Down Light and LED Spotlight?
- What Is the Difference between SMD Downlight and COB Downlight?
- What Is the Difference between LED Down Light and Panel Light?
- What Is the Difference between Fixed and Adjustable LED Down Light?
- What Are the Advantages of LED Downlights?
- What Are the Disadvantages of LED Down Lights?
- Why Do Some Down Lights LED Flicker?
- How Does LED Down Light Solve the Problem of Heat Dissipation?
- Are LED Recessed Downlights Adjustable?
- Are Surface Mounted Downlights Adjustable?
- Can I Install My Surface Mounted Downlight on Wall?
- Does LED Down Light Come in Different Color Temperatures?
- Can I Control the Beam Angle of My LED Down Light?
- Does a Surface Downlight Available with Dimming Options?
- Are LED Downlights Available with Motion Sensors?
- Can I Control My LED Down Light with Wireless Controllers?
- What Are the Various LED Down Light’s Faceplate Colors Available in the Market?
- How Many Trim Styles Are Available for LED Downlights?
- What Are the Available Cutout Diameters of LED Downlights?
- How to Install LED Downlights?
- What is the Recommended Distance between Two Down Lights LED?
- What Is the Power Consumption of a Surface Downlight?
- What Is the Input Voltage of a LED Recessed Downlight?
- What Are Lumens for LED Downlights?
- What Is the Lumen Efficiency of a Surface Downlight?
- What Is the Average Lifespan of a LED Down Light?
- What Is a Fire-Rated LED Down Light?
- Are LED Downlights Water-Resistant?
- Can I Install LED Downlights Outdoor?
- How Is LED Down Light Beneficial to Different Environments?
- Can I Customize My LED Down Light?
- What Factors Should Be Considered Before Buying A LED Down Light?
- Can I Get a Sample of LED Down Light before Purchasing from VST-Lighting?
- What Is the Guarantee for VST-Lighting’s LED Downlights?
- Does VST-Lighting Sell LED Downlights to Businesses?
- What Is the Price of LED Down Light?
1. What Is a LED Down Light?
LED downlights are also called can lights, canister lights, or recessed lights. These fixtures are installed in the ceiling.
These are seamless fixtures whose light source is deep-set into the ceiling. The sleek and compact design of down lights LED gives the space an open and illuminated look.
LED recessed downlight is available in variable sizes and shapes. You can illuminate many spaces like your lounge, cabinets, corridors, and bedrooms.
People are illuminating and decorating their homes with these easily functional and aesthetically pleasing ceiling downlights.
2. What Are the Specifications of LED Downlights?
- Ceiling downlights are available in different sizes and shapes.
- The power consumption of a surface-mounted downlight ranges from 7 – 100+W.
- The lumen efficiency of a LED recessed downlight ranges from 40 – 200lm/w.
- The beam angle differs in each LED down light. It may vary between 20 – 120 degrees.
- The aperture may range from ⱷ100 – 225mm.
- The luminous flux of ceiling downlights ranges between 100 – 12000+ lm.
- You may get your down lights LED with variable features like CCT adjustable, fire-rated, motion sensor, and wireless control.
- Its life span ranges from 30,000 – 50,000 hours.
- It is available in up to 12”+ diameter.
3. What Are the Different Types of LED Down Light?
LED downlights are available in two main types:
- Recessed downlights
- Surface mounted downlights
It is further divided into sub-categories depending on their shapes. It is available in round shape, square shape, and multi-headed.
You can categorize them based on their assembly. You can get both adjustable and fixed surface downlight.
Based on power and control, it may sensor motion to turn on and off. You can turn it on with the help of a switch or be wirelessly controlled.
4. What Are the Applications of LED Downlights?
LED down light manufacturers provide you a wide variety of LED downlights. These ceiling downlights are applicable in various places like:
- In homes, you can illuminate your lounge, bedrooms, and entrance with these ceiling downlights.
- Spaces with lower ceilingsare best suited for LED downlights. You tend to add LED down light fixtures in the ceiling without taking up any space as pendant lights do.
- You can use surface downlights to brighten up a grocery store. You can add as many down lights LED as you want to illuminate the whole area equally.
- Higher the lumen efficiency, greater brightness will be the recessed downlight produce. For high ceilings, select a surface downlight with greater lumen efficiency.
- You can utilize the surface mounted downlight for accent lighting. Mount the LED downlights over windows, in cabinets, or in corridors to highlight a specific area.
- Places like beauty parlors, coffee houses, restaurants, art galleries, and ice cream parlors are fully lit up with these ceiling downlights.
5. What Is the Diameter of LED Down Light?
LED downlights are available in round and square shapes. The round ceiling downlights are available in variable diameters. Such as:
- A surface mounted downlight with a cutout size of 60mm and a faceplate diameter of 65mm is available.
- You can also have another round light with a cutout size of 72mm and a faceplate diameter of 86mm.
- Similarly, another LED downlight with a cutout size 82-100mm, and a faceplate diameter of 108mm is available in the market.
In short, there are various sizes available in the market. You can buy them according to your choice and requirements.
The most popular LED downlights have a cutout size ranging from 70 – 90mm.
6. What Is the Difference Between Recessed Downlight and Surface Mounted Downlight?
LED downlights are mainly of two types – recessed or surface mounted. The difference between the two lights is that the recessed downlight is embedded in the ceiling. It possesses a sleek design, and you don’t see anything out of your ceiling surface.
On the contrary, a surface mounted downlight is installed on the surface. You do not need to make a hole in the ceiling to mount your light inside it. You can see the light’s fixture mounted on your ceiling.
7. What Is the Difference between LED Down Light and LED Spotlight?
LED down light creates general lighting, whereas a spotlight is used to highlight a specific area. For example, you can install multiple numbers of down lights LED in your lounge to brighten up the whole area equally.
On the other hand, you will spotlight the sidewall where you want to highlight the beautiful painting hanging. So, it is used to decorate or highlight a particular area.
8. What Is the Difference between SMD Downlight and COB Downlight?
SMD stands for Surface Mounted Devices, and COB means Chip On Board. These are the two types of technologies we use for creating LED downlights.
We will recommend you to buy SMD recessed downlight in terms of higher lumen efficiency with low energy consumption.
COB LED recessed downlight is appropriate for focused lighting solutions with less glare effect. You can control its beam angle with the help of reflectors.
9. What Is the Difference between LED Down Light and Panel Light?
- LED panel light can be recessed, suspended, or surface mounted. Whereas LED down light is available in recessed downlight and surface mounted downlight. You need to have a hole in the ceiling structure to fix in the recessed downlight.
- There is a light guide plate in the LED panel light that helps spread the light evenly throughout the panel. On the other hand, there is an aluminum frame with a PCB board and a heat sink in LED down light.
- LED panel light creates a softer and subtle light as compared to recessed downlights.
- The heat sink in LED downlights is thicker than in the panel lights.
10. What Is the Difference between Fixed and Adjustable LED Down Light?
A fixed LED down light shines only in one direction. On the contrary, with an adjustable LED down light, you have the option of tilting it to 20 degrees to change the soft focus.
It is useful for places where you need to change the light’s focus and highlight a particular area. For example, readers and travelers at night can fully understand the benefits of an adjustable downlight.
11. What Are the Advantages of LED Downlights?
Let me list down few advantages of ceiling downlights for you. These are:
- LED down light is more energy efficient as compared to the old halogen bulbs or traditional bulbs.
- Recessed downlights consumes around 85% less energy than regular bulbs.
- It has a positive effect on your annual maintenance charges and energy costs.
- It lasts for approximately 30,000 – 50,000 hours.
- It has a better lumen efficiency and enhanced brightness.
- You can dim your recessed downlight.
- You can add motion sensors and wireless controllers to your ceiling downlights.
- Heat sinks help to keep the light cooler and thus the surroundings.
- LED is an eco-friendly technology, that the LED downlight manufacturers follow.
- It is sleek and stylish and creates an open-space impact.
- You can adjust the LED recessed downlight to highlight a specific area.
12. What Are the Disadvantages of LED Down Lights?
Along with the advantages, there are a few drawbacks as well. Like:
- LED surface downlights have a high up-front cost.
- With time, the light color may change.
- Improper electrical wiring may cause overheating. It results in minimized life of your round or square downlight.
13. Why Do Some Down Lights LED Flicker?
Some low-quality LED recessed downlights with a poor design may flicker. Always make sure to buy your surface downlights from authentic LED downlight suppliers.
Another reason for flickering might be incompatible electric connections, dimmers, or switches. Ensure that your power supply is compatible with the LED down light you have embedded in your ceiling.
Usually, incompatible dimmers cause damage to the light. It may flicker, or poor connections might compromise its lumen efficiency.
14. How Does LED Down Light Solve the Problem of Heat Dissipation?
The LED technology has a critical problem attached to it. It has only 20 – 30% photoelectric conversion efficiency. The rest of the 70% energy is converted into heat.
Heat minimizes the life of the LED bulb and affects its efficiency. To overcome this problem, we attach heat sinks in all the LED light fixtures.
LED down light manufacturers ensure adding heat sink materials in the down lights LED to keep the light cooler and thus efficient.
15. Are LED Recessed Downlights Adjustable?
You can get two types of assembly options in your LED downlights – fixed and adjustable. Adjustable ceiling downlights come with a larger cut-out size.
You can modify the light in any direction to illuminate the area. It is more like a highlighting option for you in a recessed light.
16. Are Surface Mounted Downlights Adjustable?
Like the recessed downlights, the surface mounted downlights also come with two types of assembly.
You can buy a fixed or adjustable surface mounted downlight. Fixed lights can illuminate the general area, whereas to illuminate a specific area, to must choose an adjustable downlight.
17. Can I Install My Surface Mounted Downlight on Wall?
Surface mounted downlights also come with wall mounting fixtures. You can fix them on interior and exterior walls.
These are wall-mounted downlights that can illuminate a specific area near the wall. It doesn’t give out light to the whole place.
Instead, it works more likely a spotlight near the wall. It is ideal to use on either side of your home’s entrance door.
For interior use, you might have notices hallways and corridors equipped with wall-mounted downlights.
18. Does LED Down Light Come in Different Color Temperatures?
Yes, you can choose from a wide color temperature range for your LED recessed downlight. The warm color temperature ranges from 2500 – 3500k, and the cooler color temperature ranges from 5000 – 6000k.
In homes, the popular ceiling downlights are comprised of warmer color temperatures. However, in offices, grocery stores, and reading rooms, we prefer cool color temperatures.
19. Can I Control the Beam Angle of My LED Down Light?
The beam angle depends on the light source and the height at which you have installed your recessed downlight.
Most commonly used LED downlights have a beam angle ranging from 90 – 120 degrees.
Higher installations create a narrower beam angle. An adjustable ceiling downlights, you can easily rotate and change the beam angle.
Or, you can add an eyeball to move your light in any specific direction. More than 60 degrees is called a softer light, whereas anything below 60 degrees is considered a narrow beam angle.
20. Does a Surface Downlight Available with Dimming Options?
LED downlights come with in-built dimmers. You can dim the downlights with the help of a dimming regulator or a remote controller.
Adding your dimmer to the LED down light or connecting the downlight with an existing dimmer may cause the light to flicker due to compatibility issues.
21. Are LED Downlights Available with Motion Sensors?
It saves your electricity consumption and also facilitates you with an automatic turn on/off feature.
22. Can I Control My LED Down Light with Wireless Controllers?
Yes, only if it is a smart LED down light with a dedicated controller and app.
You can control the color temperature of your LED downlights with wireless remote control.
You can use your mobile, tablet, or PC to control your home’s down lights LED. Connect the WiFi and turn it on/off and change color temperature from warm to cool white tones.
23. What Are the Various LED Down Light’s Faceplate Colors Available in the Market?
LED downlight wholesaler brings the LED downlights with faceplate colors that are popular in their particular area. Color choices vary from country to country and person to person.
You can choose the faceplate color according to your room’s color scheme. The available colors are:
- Gold grey
24. How Many Trim Styles Are Available for LED Downlights?
LED downlight suppliers bring into the market a wide range of LED downlights with variable designs and colors.
You can buy LED downlights in many trim styles like:
- Stepped baffle
- Gimbal Ring
- Wall washer
25. What Are the Available Cutout Diameters of LED Downlights?
Cutout is the inner part of a surface downlight that gives out light. At the same time, the trim you see on your ceiling is called the faceplate.
LED downlights are available in variable cutout sizes. The sizes may range up to 200+ mm. you can choose a cutout size according to your space.
LED downlights with smaller diameters are suitable for small spaces. In areas like grocery stores or larger meeting halls, you may install ceiling downlights with large diameters.
26. How to Install LED Downlights?
Ceiling downlights are embedded in the ceiling. It would help if you had holes in your ceiling to install a new LED down light. Or, if you have a preexisting ceiling light fixture, you can retrofit it.
If you are installing a new recessed downlight, you might need a junction box. A junction box holds electrical wires and cables that connect the LED down light with the main power supply.
- Before starting the installation process, cut off all the power supplies to the wires at the location.
- Choose a bulb not exceeding the recommended wattage for the fixture.
- To replace the preexisting fixture, you need to wire the like wires from the preexisting fixture to the new LED down light.
- Trim the pieces after mounting the light.
- If you are starting from scratch, it is recommended to consult a trained electrician. He will drill holes in the ceiling, place a junction box, and connect the power supply with LED downlights.
27. What is the Recommended Distance between Two Down Lights LED?
To know the appropriate distance between two LED recessed downlights, divide the ceiling’s height in half. For example, if the ceiling is 10 feet hight, you need to install each surface mounted downlight at a 5 feet distance.
It is preferred to install the LED down light 1.5 – 2 feet away from the wall. For larger spaces, you must install large down lights. Large downlights come in 8 – 10 inches diameter.
In smaller spaces, you can install LED downlights with less diameter, like 4 – 6 inches. In this way, you can quickly calculate the amount of LED recessed downlights you might need to brighten up your facility.
28. What Is the Power Consumption of a Surface Downlight?
The brightness of a Led down light depends on the number of lumens it produces. The power consumption or wattage does not specify its luminous flux.
LED downlights are available with variable wattages. You can get LED downlights in more than 100 watts.
However, it is globally proven that LED downlights consume 70% less energy than regular incandescent lights. For example, if an incandescent light produces 450 lumens in 40 watts, the LED downlight will do the same job in just 4 – 5 watts. So, it is a cost-effective solution for all your lighting fixtures.
29. What Is the Input Voltage of a LED Recessed Downlight?
Working voltage differs in different areas. LED down light manufacturer creates LED downlights with variable voltage compatibilities.
You may get a surface downlight with an input voltage ranging from 100 – 580 VAC. If you want a recessed downlight with a DC power supply, we have options for you too.
LED downlights are available with input voltage ranging from 12 – 48VDC.
30. What Are Lumens for LED Downlights?
Lumens are the units that are equal to the amount of light an LED down light gives out. You may get LED downlights with variable lumen numbers.
A wide range of LED recessed downlights is available in the market, with luminous flux ranging from 100 – 12,000+ lm.
In a place with a standard ceiling height of 10 or 11 feet, we recommend installing a surface downlight with a power consumption of 10 – 13W.
The lumen efficiency of these down lights LED ranges from 70 – 110lm/w. You may choose the luminous flux according to the brightness you need for your space. More lumens mean a brighter light.
31. What Is the Lumen Efficiency of a Surface Downlight?
Lumen efficiency means the number of lumens an LED down light can produce per watt. The main factor LEDs are getting popular worldwide is their more lumen efficiency and less power consumption.
LED downlight manufacturers to facilitate you with variable LED down light models with different lumen efficiencies.
For example, a surface downlight with a lumen efficiency ranging from 40 – 49 is available, and you can also get 140 – 149lm/w down lights LED.
Some models of LED downlights can also produce more than 200lm/w.
32. What Is the Average Lifespan of a LED Down Light?
The lifespan of your LED down light depends on many factors. It depends on its compatibility with your electric power supply, compatibility with switches, remote controls, and usage.
However, the average lifespan of a surface downlight ranges from 10,000 to 50,000 hours. Some high-quality LED downlights with proper connections and feasible conditions can work for up to 70,000 hours.
That’s indeed a big range.
33. What Is a Fire-Rated LED Down Light?
Fire-rated down lights LED seal the hole and stop the spread of fire in the ceiling. In some high-quality surface downlights, intumescent pads are installed. These pads swell upon reaching a particular temperature.
Swelling up seal the hole and thus prevent the spread of fire.
34. Are LED Downlights Water-Resistant?
LED downlights with an IP rating above IP 44 are properly sealed and water-resistance. LED down light manufacturers produce LED downlights that are suitable for areas with a humid environment.
You can install ceiling downlights in kitchens, washrooms, and grocery stores with cold storage sections.
35. Can I Install LED Downlights Outdoor?
Yes, why not?
You can install these ceiling downlights in outdoor facilities as well. For example, you can brighten up your home’s front wall with LED downlights.
Install them in the windows or an in the shade over the garage. Another trending architectural design for LED downlights is the indoor and outdoor wall niche.
You can create beautiful lighting effects by embedding surface downlights in these wall niches.
36. How Is LED Down Light Beneficial to Different Environments?
LED downlights can benefit any facility. LEDs can perform efficiently in temperatures ranging from -50 – +50 degrees Celcius.
It facilitates you to install your ceiling downlights in areas with cold or hot weather conditions. You can use them in cold storage facilities and kitchens as well.
However, in facilities with a temperature rising above 50C, LED down lights’ efficiency may get affected.
37. Can I Customize My LED Down Light?
VST-Lighting will always support you in your demands. If you want to get a customized size, shape, and color for your LED down light, give us your demand.
Our trained technicians will provide you high-quality ceiling downlights according to your choice.
You can also get your customized LED downlights in terms of wattage and lumens.
38. What Factors Should Be Considered Before Buying A LED Down Light?
It would help if you considered the following factors before buying a Led down light:
- Consider the ceiling height of the area you want to illuminate. Lower ceilings need LED downlights with small beam angles.
- It would help if you chose the recessed downlight according to the brightness needed for space. Surface mounted downlights with higher lumen efficiency are suitable for larger spaces and vice versa.
- Select surface downlights with larger trim diameters for larger spaces like meeting halls and smaller diameters for small areas like bedrooms.
- Choose the right color temperature for your facility. Warm colors are popular for residential use. On the contrary, in libraries or offices, cooler tones are more appropriate.
- You can choose the fixed or adjustable LED down a light according to your requirement. If you want to illuminate a specific area, you must buy an adjustable LED recessed downlight for illuminating a general area but a fixed recessed downlight.
- Always buy down light LED from an authentic LED downlight manufacturer. They will provide you high-quality surface-mounted downlights with a warranty.
39. Can I Get a Sample of LED Down Light before Purchasing from VST-Lighting?
We honor your investments and time. We can always provide you samples.
Globally LED downlight wholesalers purchase bulks of LED downlights from VST-Lighting. Our happy customers examine a sample and then order it.
We have a wide range of products. You can check the samples, customize them (optional), and contact us for further inquiries.
40. What Is the Guarantee for VST-Lighting’s LED Downlights?
Different models of LED downlights enjoy a variable warranty period. The most popular Led downlights usually enjoy 2 – 3years warranty time.
- Our warranty for various surface downlights ranges from 1 – 5years.
- In some LED downlights, you might get a 7-years warranty.
41. Does VST-Lighting Sell LED Downlights to Businesses?
VST-Lighting is one of the leading LED downlight manufacturers in China. We sell our products to the LED downlight wholesalers worldwide.
You can start your business or give a boost to the existing business by purchasing high-quality, up-to-date LED lighting products from VST-Lighting.
In VST-Lighting’s LED downlight factory, a wide range of surface downlights are manufactured.
You can visit our website for the product details or be pleased to have you at our facility. Experience the manufacturing process, the expertise of our skilled workers, and the hospitality we provide you.
42. What Is the Price of LED Down Light?
The prices may vary according to the model you choose, its size, wattage, lumen efficiency, and other specifications.
- LED downlights with motion sensors and WiFi options are comparatively expensive than regular LED downlights.
- Adjustable recessed downlights cost you more than fixed ones.
- Bulk orders may get discounted prices as compared to small orders.
- Shipping charges may add to the ultimate cost of your LED down light order.
- Shipment to faraway countries charges more than nearby areas.
However, the price range may vary between 5 – 100 USD.