Cutting-edge Technology LED High Mast Light Designed for Industrial, Highway, and Street Use. Available in varying degrees of illumination Capacity
With over a decade of LED light production, VST believed in the production of LED high mast light. Now regarded as one of the best high mast light suppliers in China, VST manufactures easy to set up high mast tower light using modern techniques.
The high mast tower light design is a great combination of quality and ergonomics suitable for streets, highways, and industrial facilities. Recognizing the importance of adequate illumination in these areas, We at VST ensure standard production processes and deliver high mast LED floodlights of impeccable quality.
China's #1 LED High Mast Light Manufacturer, Top Dealer, and Renowned Source.
Welcome to the home of high mast LED floodlight. At VST our large-scale productions cater to the need of Wholesalers, designer companies, constructions firms, and contractors.
Our approach in lighting fittings production is aimed at making varied types of high mast LED flood light in terms of capacity and light output as a user desires.
The exterior application of our well-engineered LED high mast illuminates open spaces brightly and covers a large radius. The intelligent build strikes out pole reflection and fluctuations. The LED high mast comes on luminously and stays on and radiant until it’s switched off. Nighttime travels, open space recreational centers, all-day functioning industrial centers, and enhancing visibility for surveillance are among the objectives behind the production of the LED high mast.
As you fix this Outdoor LED-powered light fitting, the high-power design makes it equally useful in illuminating stadiums and parking lots. Additionally, as a construction contractor working on lighting, you can build a reputation of executing quality jobs by employing a high mast flood light in airport aprons and freight terminals. The luminaire shines dazzlingly to adequately enable crystal clear visibility.
Become part of the long list of clients taking advantage of the high-quality and long-lasting high mast lighting system. All parts and components are fine-tuned to withstand exposure in different environments.
The superiority of materials used in the production of our high mast street light retains quality over several years of use.
At VST, we have produced numerous high mast floodlights over the years. To this end, our collection of high mast street lights is developed with rich experience in the field of LED lights to focus on distinct and long-lasting brightness. Regardless of the scope of your distribution channels, VST is always available to deliver in large numbers to all dealers of commercial light fittings.
Contact VST today, we are the trusted high mast light manufacturers who supply high mast lamps in great condition and deliver as ordered.
- LED High Mast Light Manufacturing
|Key Specifications/Special Features:|
|300W to 1000W available|
|3030 SMD LEDs+Mean Well LED Drivers|
|Sample orders or trial orders are available without MOQ.|
|Input Voltage:||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Light Source:||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED||3030 SMD LED|
|Driver:||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver||Mean Well LED Driver|
|Color Temperature:||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)||3000K (Warm), 4000K (Neutral), 6000K (Cool)|
|CRI:||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra||> 80Ra|
|Beam Angle:||15,||40,||60,||90,||49*21,||136*78 Degrees (Optional)||136*78 Degrees (Optional)||136*78 Degrees (Optional)|
|Construction:||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens||Aluminum; PC lens|
VST: The Ultimate Source of Genuine And Top quality High Mast Light
As you check the array of high mast light available, be assured of top-notch functionality as all are made of high-grade materials. VST realized the efficiency of LED products and as such delved into series of research to innovatively produce long-lasting, durable, and radiant light products to help our partners deliver the very best.
We offer a warranty as a reputable high mast light manufacturer; a sign of the quality we stand for.
Contact us to obtain high mast light in large quantities and have them delivered promptly.
High Mast Light – The Complete FAQ Guide
You must have discovered LED high mast tower lights are one of the scarcest lighting systems out there. It is nearly impossible to find relevant information about them and finding a good manufacturer to buy from can be a lot of work, as well.
This is why we’ve decided to make things extremely easier for you by digging for all the info you might want on these high mast lighting systems.
Here, in this guide, are answers to 50 questions you might have on high mast LED lights. So it’s, to a large extent, we’re certain you would find all you need in this article.
But, if you don’t find an answer you need in this FAQ guide, please contact our support team to inform us. We’re ready, at all times, to provide you with all the necessary answers you might need on high mast lights.
Below are the questions we’ll be examining in this guide:
- What Are High Mast Lights?
- How High Are High Mast Tower Lights?
- How Low Can A High Mast Tower Lights Be?
- What is High Mast Light Application?
- What Are The Components Of LED High Mast?
- Why Are High Mast Lights So High?
- How Bright Are High Mast LED Flood Lights?
- How To Assemble & Install A High Mast Light?
- What Is The Best Position To Install Your High Mast Light?
- What Are The Things You’ll Need To Install LED High Mast?
- What Are The Mast Options For High Mast Tower Light?
- How To Make Good High Mast Light Foundations?
- How To Calculate the LUX For LED High Mast Lighting
- What Is The Best High Mast Lighting Spacing?
- How To Choose The Best High Mast Light Color Temperature?
- How To Choose The Right Amount Of Lumens For LED High Mast Lights?
- What Are The Benefits Of High Mast Lighting Systems?
- What Are The Average Technical Features of High Mast Light?
- How To Make The Best LED High Mast Selection?
- How Much Energy Do LED High Mast Lamps Save?
- How To Take Care Of Your High Mast Lights?
- Are High Mast Lights Dimmable?
- How Long Do LED High Mast Lights Last?
- What Are The Controls Of High Mast Lighting System
- Does CRI Matter in High Mast Lights Too?
- How To Calculate Lux In High Mast Lights?
- What Wattage Should I Consider In High Mast Tower Lights?
- What’s The Average High Mast Lights’ Price?
- Can High Mast Lamps Be Fixed?
- What Are High Mast Flood Lights?
- Do LED High Mast Flicker?
- Are LED Mast Lights Durable?
- What Are High Mast Street Lights?
- What’s The Warranty Period On LED High Mast Lights?
- Can Old High Mast Lights Be Replaced With High Mast Lamps?
- What Other Lighting Type Can Replace LED High Mast Lights?
- Conventional Vs LED High Mast Lights
- How Best To Direct High Mast Tower Lights?
- What Are The Common Issues With Led High Mast Light?
- How To Find Reliable High Mast Light Manufacturers?
- How Long Should You Keep Your High Mast Lights?
- Will High Mast Lights Be Good In An Industrial Setting?
- Are High Mast Lamp Safe?
- Are There Solar Powered High Mast Lights?
- Are LED High Mast Lights Affordable?
- Ways You Can Ensure The High Performance Of Your LED High Masts?
- What Type Of High Mast Lights Can I Buy?
- What Are The Best Ways To Ship Your Chosen Products From Your High Mast Light Suppliers?
- How To Make The Best Deals With Your LED High Mast Light Manufacturers?
- Where Can I Find The Best High Mast Light Suppliers?
Now, let’s get down to business…
1. What Are High Mast Lights?
If you’re a sports lover, especially one who regularly goes to the stadium to witness their team live, then you must have observed these tall lighting fixtures.
You must have noticed, in the stadiums, these really, really tall lighting poles that are usually mounted in specific areas to perfectly cover a whole area in the stadium with great lighting without them having to be moved or shifted now and then.
Yes, those are high mast lights.
As you’ve rightly guessed from their name, LED high mast lights are lighting types used in large areas to provide bright illumination from high heights.
Most LED high mast lights you’ll find out there are usually as high as 98ft to 150ft.
Yes, this is because of the great lighting they provide. This is also why high mast lights are mostly used outdoors especially at stadiums, golf clubs, airports, ports, rail depots, municipalities, etc. They are also often used as road lights to provide car drivers and passersby with the lighting they’d need to move around in a large area.
2. How High Are High Mast Tower Lights?
The heights of most high mast lights are usually between 98ft–150ft, depending on the area they used in.
This is because the higher the lighting fixture, the more illuminated the area the light is mounted will be.
3. How Low Can A High Mast Tower Lights Be?
Nothing less than 98ft.
Anything below 98ft is generally regarded as a conventional lighting type.
4. What is High Mast Light Application?
LED lights can be used in different areas, ranging from commercial to industrial, to recreational.
But, these lighting types are mostly used as outdoor lights.
You’ll find them in stadiums, airports, seaports, rail depots, roundabouts, parking areas, freeway interchanges, golf clubs, recreational centres, industrial facilities, freight terminals etc.
They’re also used as highway or road lights because they produce illumination strong enough to light up large areas.
High mast tower lights are also great for use as security lights.
The wide beam they provide will keep your industrial or commercial vicinity lighted, from dusk to dawn, thus repelling burglars, intruders, thieves, etc.
5. What Are The Components Of LED High Mast?
LED high masts components are usually sub-divided into 3 major parts.
- The mast structure;
- The headframe;
- The luminaries/lighting sources.
Let’s discuss each of the subdivided parts one after the other…
The mast structure; This is the part that raises the high mast lighting lamps to a height they will be able to produce and evenly spread light on your surface.
The mast structure has to be solid and fitted tightly to the headframe of the whole lighting system to prevent them from bending over or falling.
Most structures require special expertise to assemble and they usually go as high as 100ft depending on the particular masting structure you design to purchase.
The headframe; if you’re quite familiar with mine machinery or winding towers, then you’d have an idea what headframes are.
This is the part of the whole LED high mast light that holds and supports the raised luminaries from the ground.
Headframes are the part that holds the whole high mast lighting systems from the ground, which means their fitting to the mast must be strong enough not to bend the mast structure over when there are wild winds or under any other harsh weather conditions.
The luminaries/lighting sources; With the name, you’ll immediately know what these are. The luminaries are the lighting sources themselves.
The luminaries are mounted on high poles from as little as 4 fixtures to as many as 16 on a single pole—all depending on the amount of lighting that would be appropriate for the surface they’re illuminating.
6. Why Are High Mast Lights So High?
High mast tower lights are usually so high because of the intense lighting they offer and the wide coverage they’re expected to cover.
As I mentioned earlier, the height of the light determines the coverage of the illumination when it hits the surface.
The image above shows how lighted an area can be when the high mast lighting systems are installed with long poles or mast structures.
And, this further confirms that the higher your lighting source is, the wider the coverage your high mast lights will cover.
7. How Bright Are High Mast LED Flood Lights?
It’s quite hard to say how bright LED flood lights are or can be.
This is because high mast LED flood lights are particularly exceptional when it comes to high mast tower lighting.
When you compare them to other lighting types, they usually provide better, more refined lighting and it takes a long time, years before they eventually pack up with overuse.
The small size of a high mast LED lamp could produce about 750,000lms and that’s a whole lot when you compare them with conventional lighting.
The bigger the size or longer the pole of any high mast lighting system you purchase in the end, the brighter the lighting you’ll get to light up your space.
8. How To Assemble & Install A High Mast Light?
We must say, the assembling and installation of high mast lights is not exactly an easy task.
It takes expertise to successfully install them.
It doesn’t however mean the process cannot be done individually if you’d like to save cost.
You only just need a full understanding of your space as well as the necessary instructions you have to follow to get them successfully installed in any area you’d like them to be.
The best thing for you to do is to go through the high mast light manufacturer’s product manual before starting the main assembling and installation processes.
However, if you’d like to know what the whole process is, below is a breakdown that might help:
Assembling & Installation
The best way to install LED high mast lights is to first assemble the whole structure before going ahead to install the lighting system as a whole.
- The first step is to assemble the mast structure or holding pole.
You can do this by joining the overlapping parts, as unloaded from your high mast light supplier;
- Once this has been done, you can go ahead to assemble the headframe in which the mast will stand;
- Prepare the foundation and ensure all the bolts clean and properly greased;
- Lift the high mast you arranged with a crane;
Make sure the crane hook is at the middle of the pole to keep it from swinging left and right or falling off;
- Fit the assembled mast in place and tighten the foundation bolts;
- Wire the fixture to your power source, but ensure that, while you do this, your power source is turned off;
- Raise and fit the lighting rings properly and your job is done!
9. What Is The Best Position To Install Your High Mast Light?
LED high mast lights offer a wide range of illumination to any space they are installed which means they must be fitted in the most appropriate position for them to serve their purpose.
Installing them in the wrong position will amount to light & electricity wastage which, of course, is nothing you’d like to experience.
When considering the position to install high mast lights, there are certain factors you might want to look into:
First, the lighting sources are installed face down towards the surface below.
Second, LED high mast lights are great in strategic locations where they can easily cover the whole area.
In a stadium, for example, LED high mast lights are usually installed in corners, so they can easily illuminate the whole area without you having to bed, shift, or move the fixture.
10. What Are The Things You’ll Need To Install LED High Mast?
First off, you’d need a technical understanding of how to assemble the LED High mast lamps and you can get this here.
Secondly, you’d also need to gather enough manpower for the job.
Then, when all these are in place, you can go for the following tools, among others:
- A crane with the capacity and boom length to pull your high tower mast up
- Spanner set
- Screwdriver set
- Chain pulley block
- Steel rod
- Insulation remover
- Line tester, etc.
11. What Are The Mast Options For High Mast Tower Light?
There are 3 major high masts types, these include the following:
- Lowering Head Frames: this type of mast is movable, which means it allows for the mast length to be reduced. So parts of the mast can be lowered down, especially when there’s harsh wind o a hurricane.
- Fixed Masts: These mast types, as they suggest, are fixed. Unlike lowering headframes, they cannot be lowered, moved or raised.
- Mid-Hinged Masts & Base-Hinged Masts: this mast type is commonly used in stadiums and sports facilities. Because they’re hinged at the middle, the lighting sources are easily accessible from the ground level. They’re also easy to install because they don’t need any high-level lifting machinery during installation.
12. How To Make Good High Mast Light Foundations?
A key factor in high mast light installation is the foundation built.
A strong high mast light foundation determines how your high mast lighting systems would last you throughout their whole lifetime without falling or bending.
A great way to know how you can make a good high mast light foundation is to consult with the LED high mast light manufacturer’s manual to know what would be most appropriate for the product you purchase
A field test is also highly recommended before any high mast light installation to be sure that the foundation you’re using will be the most suitable option for the soil type you have in your area.
13. How To Calculate the LUX For LED High Mast Lighting
Usually, when it comes to lighting up a large area, the light intensity almost doesn’t count. It’s the reach of the light that takes more precedence and so is the case with LED high mast lights. But, to determine the reach of your high mast LED flood lights, you’d have to measure the LUX of the area. LUX, here, or luminous intensity, refers to the measurement of how the brilliance from a lighting source is evenly spread over an area. And, to determine this, you’d need to measure your space by the square foot and then multiply this by the lumen output. One lux = one lumen per square metre Once you decide the lux measurement that’d be great for your space, picking a high mast flood light to use would be less tasking.
14. What Is The Best High Mast Lighting Spacing?
A rule of thumb is to have a spacing that is four times longer than the installed heights of the LED high mast lights.
So, if you were to install high mast LEDs that are about 90ft high, the required spacing would be 90ft x 4, which is about 450ft between each of the high mast light units.
15. How To Choose The Best High Mast Light Color Temperature?
Colour temperature is just as important as every other feature in high mast lighting systems.
So, you must put it into serious consideration before going ahead to buy the products you prefer.
But, how do you make the perfect high mast light color temperature for your space?
Choosing the color temperature for your LED high mast light depends on two major factors. First, where you are installing the light, i.e the application, and the amount of light that would be needed in that space.
Since LED high mast lights are usually, but not always, used in stadiums or as highway lights. Warm white color temperatures would be perfect: you should go for LED high mast lights with Kelvin values between the range of 3000k and 6500k.
White light color temperature allows colors under to be presented properly, as they would in the day time.
16. How To Choose The Right Amount Of Lumens For LED High Mast Lights?
When choosing an LED high mast light to buy, you’d also want to seriously consider the amount of lumens you’d for the area you’re trying to cover.
The truth is you can’t remove your space measurement from your LED high mast lights. So, you’d have to measure your space to decide the amount of lumens that would be perfect for the area.
30lm to 50 lm per square foot is usually recommended if you’re going to calculate the amount of lumens needed.
So, if you were to go by this recommendation to choose the perfect lumens for a space that’s 80′ wide x 200′ long, you’d have a high mast lamp 480,000lm to 800,000lm.
17. What Are The Benefits Of High Mast Lighting Systems?
LED high bay lights save more energy than every other conventional lighting type.
These light types offer brighter and wider lighting without having to overly consume too much energy like the common HID high mast lights.
● Anti-glare Lighting
The glare in LED high mast lights is kept under 50 to prevent visual obstruction while drivers or whileS athletes are on the field of play.
● Higher CRI
Most LED high mast tower lights have higher CRI values, which means they can display colors under them more genuinely than conventional lighting options.
● Wider Coverage
The higher a lighting system goes, the wider the coverage of the area it’d have.
Since high mast lights are usually, but not always, as high as 90ft or more, they have a lot more coverage of the area they’re installed in, especially when they provide more intense lighting than the traditional light types.
LED high mast lights are built to last.
High mast lamps are majorly outdoor lights, which are exposed to rain, heat and other conditions caused by the weather and climate.
So, they have to be built to withstand these conditions.
Not only will you find them waterproof, but they are also wind-resistant and corrosion-proof.
● Advanced Heat Sink
LED high mast lamps come with advanced heat sinks designed to dissipate heat produced by the lamp 10x faster than traditional lamps.
● Long Lifespan
As you’d expect with LED technology, high mast lamps also last longer.
They work for up to 80,000 hours throughout their lifespan.
● Reduced Maintenance
Contrary to what you might have thought, LED high mast lights do not require an elaborate maintenance system.
Once you have them Installed once and for all, maintenance would be a piece of cake.
18. What Are The Average Technical Features of High Mast Light?
- Wattage/Lumen: 160lm/w
- CRI: 70–90
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lumens: Color Temperature: 2700K–6500K
- Ambient Temperature: 40°c–50°C
- IP Ratings: IP66+
- Dimming System: 0–10v & DALI
19. How To Make The Best LED High Mast Selection?
Below are a few tips that would help you to make the best LED high mast selection:
- Is the manufacturer accredited?
Any LED high mast light manufacturer you choose must possess a professional qualification and must have been licensed by the proper regulatory agency as well.
- Check to see if the product you’re buying has been evaluated for safety and quality by the appropriate agencies set up for this purpose.
- You might also want to confirm the after-purchase maintenance service of the high mast light manufacturer you want to buy from.
This will show you two things; how the LED high mast light manufacturer has been doing so far, in terms of quality and; how you can also enjoy reasonable maintenance services after you mist have purchased the high mast lamp.
- Price is another determining factor.
If the price set by the LED high mast light supplier or manufacturer is reasonable, then it deserves a buy.
If it’s way too low, way below what you can call affordable, then I think you might want to run for your life.
20. How Much Energy Do LED High Mast Lamps Save?
When you use LED high mast lamps, instead of traditional lighting options, you could save up to 45% of your electricity costs.
21. How To Take Care Of Your High Mast Lights?
For your high mast flood lights to last as long as you’d want them to, you’d need to take extra care of them.
This involves coming up with an easy maintenance procedure and following it through and through.
Below are some of the things you can incorporate in your maintenance procedure:
- Regularly inspect the winch and also all the fixings;
- Regularly inspect the rope suspension points belts by lowering the mast’s carriage ring;
- Inspect the control gear and lanterns regularly;
- Inspect electrics mounted at the base as well;
- Occasionally make visual inspections of the foundations and foundation nuts as well as some other highly vital structural parts.
The high mast light manufacturer’s manual will better help to form a workable maintenance system, so don’t forget to go through it as well.
22. Are High Mast Lights Dimmable?
Yes, they are.
Most of them even come with the DALI lighting control feature to make for easy use.
23. How Long Do LED High Mast Lights Last?
LED high mast lights typically last up to 50,000 hours.
If you use them for at least 6 hours per day, you could be getting up to 20+ years of high mast lighting in your area.
24. What Are The Controls Of High Mast Lighting System
Some features are usually integrated into the design by most high mast light manufacturers to make it easier for users to switch, dim and control their high mast lighting systems, whether individually or collectively.
These common control features include the following:
DALI Control: “Digital Addressable Lighting Interface” is a control feature that allows for the synchronization of all the high mast lighting systems you may have in your building or facility.
The DALI control makes it possible for you to control all your lighting systems all at once.
Remote Control: This feature connects you to a mini control system that allows you to switch or dim the LED high mast lights from close range.
With this feature, there’s no use for manual switches, you can easily control the high mast lights from a distance as long as you’re within range of the high mast lamp coverage.
Internet: This control feature makes it easy for you to control the high mast lamps using only the internet. Did you forget to turn them off before leaving your facility? Don’t worry! Just connect to the internet and run the control. Easy peasy.
25. Does CRI Matter in High Mast Lights Too?
Absolutely! They do matter in high mast lighting systems.
CRI, as you must already know by now, determine how visibly color is presented to the human eye.
The more realistic color is represented, the better it’d be for highway drivers to navigate through the roads.
High mast sports lights with high CRI value also make it easier for the athletes to see clearly which, in turn, amounts to more competitive sports for all.
26. What Wattage Should I Consider In High Mast Tower Lights?
For LED high mast lights, you don’t exactly need high wattage to have a high light output.
All you need to focus is on the lumen value of the high mast street light or any lighting system you’re buying for your high mast.
But, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t also consider the wattage too.
Make you go for high mast light with lower wattages and higher lumen properties for you to be able to enjoy the best of LED lighting at low electricity costs.
27. What’s The Average High Mast Lights’ Price?
Depending on the height of the LED high mast light, you could be spending up between $350–$1200+ on the purchase of each lighting system.
28. Can High Mast Lamps Be Fixed?
Yes, they can.
There are some parts of the whole lighting system that can be repaired and/or replaced with newer parts.
29. How Can You Repair High Mast Lamps?
If any of your LED high mast lamps runs into a fault, the best action you can take would be to hire a professional high mast light specialist to help you fix any problem that may be wrong with the high mast lighting systems.
30. What Are The Common Issues With Led High Mast Light?
- Wrong Connection: The issue with your LED high mast could have to do with the wiring or connection.
This is why you have to regularly inspect your wiring to make sure they are always in good condition.
- Illuminary Failure: It could be that any of the luminaries have failed and this may be as a result of so many other factors such as LED failure, driver failure and so on.
- Wrong Installation: Some people do not know this, but having your LED high mast light uninstalled wrongly or in the wrong location could cause a lot of issues like lighting glare, inadequate lighting, etc.
31. What Are High Mast Flood Lights?
High mast floodlights are the same as high mast lights.
The only thing that sets this type of lighting apart is its application.
High mast floodlights are usually used as security lights in industrial areas, highway lights, and parking lot lamps.
32. Do LED High Mast Flicker?
No, they do not, but they could for some reasons.
Among these are:
- Using a dimmer on high mast lights that have no inbuilt dimming systems;
- Incompatible input and operating voltages;
- Loose wiring;
- Faulty dimmer.
33. Are LED High Mast Lights Durable?
LED lights are a lot more durable than conventional lighting types.
Since they are not made with filaments and other toxic materialism, they tend to last longer.
Genuine LED High Mast lights are also built to withstand any harsh condition, predictable or unpredictable.
34. What Are High Mast Street Lights?
These are high mast lights designed specifically for use on highways or roadsides.
Like regular high mast lights, they are mounted on towering mast structures and are to provide a high brilliance that would make it for drivers to navigate highway routes easily.
35. What’s The Warranty Period On LED High Mast Lights?
The typical warranty period on LED high mast lights is between 3 to 5 years.
36. Can Old High Mast Lights Be Replaced With LED High Mast Lamps?
Yes, they can with a few simple retrofitting procedures.
Since they perform better than most conventional high mast lights and consume less power, it’d be best to use them as a replacement for your old lighting systems.
37. What Other Lighting Type Can Replace LED High Mast Lights?
Any other lighting type will replace LED high mast lights.
However, they would be the best option if you’re trying to save on electricity and maintenance costs.
LED remains the best option when it comes to lighting technology.
38. Conventional Vs LED High Mast Lights
There’s a wide gap between conventional high mast lights and the more advanced LED high masts.
While conventional high masts LEDs consume more energy to illuminate an area, LED high mast lights do not.
Despite this, they still offer brighter and more stable lighting than every other traditional light type.
LED high masts also last longer.
This is because they’re made with less harmful substances that may cause them to deteriorate faster than they should.
39. How Best To Direct High Mast Tower Lights?
One of the things you must put in mind while installing your LED high mast lights is where they face.
If your LED mast tower lights are facing the wrong direction, it may amount to wastage, lighting glare a few other issues as well.
To get the best out of your high mast lighting systems, it’d be best that you direct the light facing the surface you’re installing them, whether in a sports facility or on a highway.
This helps you to avoid lighting glare and also helps you to create more directional lighting in your client’s space.
40. How To Find Reliable High Mast Light Manufacturers?
It’s not so easy when it comes to finding reliable high mast light manufacturers.
There are so many of them out there and this makes it near impossible to find the one you can fully trust to give you the quality you need at reasonable prices.
The following tips will help you better in finding the best high mast light manufacturers to buy from:
- Manufacturing Setup: highly important in choosing a manufacturer is confirming their manufacturing set up.
Confirm their quality of production, the capacity of the high mast lights, and the maintenance systems put in place by the company for purchased products.
- Experience: their years of experience is also a highly important factor to consider.
How long has the company been in the industry?
- Reputation: another important factor is the reputation they have.
As they say, your reputation precedes.
The positive reviews on the company’s products are all you need to confirm if the company has a good reputation or not.
- Quality: the quality of the high mast manufacturer’s products can also be discovered from the reviews customers leave either on the company’s website or some other reliable sites you can find.
- Processes: What is their process of production? How do they make their high mast lights?
A company without a well-documented process of how to make their high mast lights should be avoided at all cost.
- Warranty: How long is their warranty period.
For LED high mast lighting products, warranty periods that are well above 5–6 years usually signify low-quality products and should be, in your best interests, avoided.
41. How Long Should You Keep Your High Mast Lights?
You can have your LED high mast lights on all day.
But, if you’d like them to last longer, you might want to reduce the usage hours to not more than 6–8 hours a day.
Best to use them only at nights when you need them.
You can always keep them off during the day when you have natural lighting.
42. Will High Mast Lights Be Good In An Industrial Setting?
They’d be great in industrial settings.
The kind of brilliance they produce would be highly useful in industries and facilities to aid the visibility of workers and, in turn, drive up the production rate of the company.
43. Are LED High Mast Lamp Safe?
High mast LED lamps ARE 100% safer than conventional lighting types.
This is because they contain less toxic materials.
They contribute heavily to a greener society.
44. Are There Solar Powered High Mast Lights?
Yes, there are solar-powered high mast LED lamps and they work just as fine as the electrical variants.
With this lighting type, you even get to save money on electricity costs and would only have to charge the lamp regularly by connecting them. to powerful solar panels that’d absorb the rays from the sun and convert them into energy.
45. Are LED High Mast Lights Affordable?
In comparison to other lighting types, high mast LED lights are way more affordable.
When you consider the amazing features you’d be getting from these light types, they’re absolutely worth their weight in gold.
46. Ways You Can Ensure The High Performance Of Your LED High Masts?
Below are a few ways to ensure the optimal performance of your LED high mast lights:
- Do no use them for more than 8–9 hours daily to if you want them to last for years;
- Regularly inspect every part of the high mast LED lights, both essential and non-essential to avoid sudden failure of the whole high mast lighting system;
- If you’re using a mobile headframe, try to always lower them when there’s strong wind or hurricane to prevent them from falling off.
47. What Type Of High Mast Lights Can I Buy?
You can go for any high mast LED light as long as they meet the purpose for which you’re purchasing them.
For example, if you’re going to be using them on a highway, you know that a high mast street light would be most fitting for that particular application.
If you will however be using them as sports lighting or parking lot lighting, then you might want to consider going for high mast flood lights instead.
48. What Are The Best Ways To Ship Your Chosen Products From Your High Mast Light Suppliers?
Below are some of the best ways to ship your chosen products from your high mast light suppliers to your clients’ location:
- Make use of a genuine logistics company;
- Discuss with your supplier on other options you may have;
- Make inquiries at the shipment ports to confirm all the requirements for high mast LED shipping to your location;
- Send a trusted person to represent you and check to see if the products are genuine.
49. How To Make The Best Deals With Your LED High Mast Light Manufacturers?
One of the most effective ways to make the best deals with your LED high mast light manufacturer is to buy from them in large numbers.
The more high mast lights you buy, the lesser the money you have to pay for all the high mast lighting systems you choose.
50. Where Can I Find The Best High Mast Light Suppliers?
You can find high mast light suppliers anywhere. But, the hard truth is that only a few of these suppliers are genuine or reliable.
This is why you need to deal with us at VST Lighting. At VST Lighting, we provide all the necessary product details, the best lighting types you can buy for your space, and many more.