Ergonomically Designed LED Sports Lighting for Field Sports and Indoor Sports Facilities
VST is a LED sports lighting manufacturer in China with an experienced team of engineers. To bring you the best LED light for sports facilities, both indoor and outdoor fields, the mechanism in the LED sports field lighting provide distinctly bright light for perfect visibility. The distinct light gives the field clarity and authentic color outputs. You can especially benefit from the instant brightness the LED sports lighting gives. Unlike other types of lighting systems, the LED feature enhances the instant fullness of the lights without delay. As an outstanding product of well-researched engineering, each light has strategically placed bulbs for even light distribution across the radius covered.
At VST, we assure you of standard bulk delivery of high-quality LED outdoor sports lighting.
China's #1 Recognized, Trusted, and Top LED Sports Lighting Manufacturer and LED Sports Light Supplier
Welcome to the home of LED outdoor sports lighting as well for indoor lighting. You have access to our large-scale LED sports lights. These LED sports field lightings consume less energy and stays on for a long duration. Added to saving on energy cost for lighting, profound lighting puts athletes in great shape and condition for optimum performance. In indoor sports halls as well stadiums, this LED sports light when used in groups prevents shaded areas. As an anti-glare lighting system, wholesalers, construction firms, and contractors can purchase in large quantities for various projects and applications in numerous sports facilities.
Recognizing the importance of value, our LED sports lighting is high-grade and waterproof. This makes it an ideal light fitting in open sports facilities. Despite the energy efficiency, it generates quality and impressive brightness.
The brilliant build of the LED sports field lighting ensures durability and we highly recommend it for both popular(existing) and new sports centers. As a LED sports lighting manufacturer, our high-end production certifies us as a reputable lighting company. All pieces and components used are high-quality and suitable to withstand exposure to environmental elements.
We offer similar superiority of materials as in production also in the packaging of the LED sports lighting for delivery as well.
Reach out to VST today! As a trusted LED sports light supplier, you can be certain of top quality.
- LED Sports Light Manufacturing
|LED Max Power (W)||400||500||580||800||1000||1400|
|Typical System Power (W)||440||550||640||880||1100||1550|
|Typical Luminous Flux (lm)||49,000||61,000||72,000||96,000||120,000||180,000|
|Total Luminaire Mass (kg)||19||22||23||31||36||36|
|Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT)||~5000K (other options available)||~5000K (other options available)||~5000K (other options available)||~5000K (other options available)||~5000K (other options available)||~5000K (other options available)|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||>Ra80||>Ra80||>Ra80||>Ra80||>Ra80||>Ra80|
|System Efficacy (LER)||>110 lm/W||>110 lm/W||>110 lm/W||>110 lm/W||>110 lm/W||>110 lm/W|
|LED Junction Temp. (@ Ta=25ºC )||≤75ºC||≤75ºC||≤75ºC||≤75ºC||≤75ºC||≤75ºC|
|Driver Position||Remote or on-board||Remote or on-board||Remote or on-board||Remote or on-board||Remote or on-board||Remote or on-board|
|Input Voltage Range||240V and 415V options available||240V and 415V options available||240V and 415V options available||240V and 415V options available||240V and 415V options available||240V and 415V options available|
|Electrical Class||Class I||Class I||Class I||Class I||Class I||Class I|
|Dimming Control Options||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless||1-10V, PWM, DALI, Wireless|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +45ºC||-40ºC to +45ºC||-40ºC to +45ºC||-40ºC to +45ºC||-40ºC to +45ºC||-40ºC to +45ºC|
|Module Package Material||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners||Aluminium (low copper content), SS 316 fasteners|
|Optical Cover||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Finish||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)||Black powder coated (customized RAL colour available upon request)|
|Ingress Protection (IP)||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67||Module Package=IP65/ Junction Box=IP66/ Driver=IP67|
|IK (Impact) Rating||IK08||IK08||IK08||IK08||IK08||IK08|
|g Certifications||CE, CB, SAA, ETL||CE, CB, SAA, ETL||CE, CB, SAA, ETL||CE, CB, SAA, ETL||CE, CB, SAA, ETL||CE, CB, SAA, ETL|
VST: your Number one Destination for Genuine And High-quality LED outdoor sports lighting
VST invites you to benefit from the value offered by purchasing the different types of well-developed LED outdoor sports lighting. All of the sports LED lights both indoor and outdoor are manufactured with top-notch components built with advanced technology. Additionally, you get a warranty on all the LED sports lighting purchased.
Send in an inquiry today to get full insight into our production, services, and delivery arrangement. We are the LED sports lighting manufacturers you can trust to make deliveries that meet and exceed expectations.
LED Sports Light – Ultimate FAQs Guide
Are you An LED sports light supplier?
Do you want to supply the best sports lights in your area?
Are you here to know everything about LED outdoor sports lighting?
If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will provide you all the necessary information regarding LED sports lights.
You will get to know their types, specifications, pros, and cons. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents:
- What Is a LED Sport Light?
- What Are Stadium Lights?
- What Are High Mast Lights?
- What Is an Asymmetrical LED Sports Light?
- What Lights Are Used in Cricket Stadium?
- What Is the Difference Between Indoor and Outdoor LED Sports Field Lighting?
- What is the Difference Between LED Sports Light and Metal Halide Sports Light?
- What Are the Advantages of LED Sports Lighting?
- What Are the Disadvantages of LED Sports Lighting?
- What Are the Various Shapes and Sizes of LED Sports Lights?
- What Are the Various Types of LED Sports Lighting?
- What Are the Various Features of LED Sports Field Lighting?
- What Are the Applications of LED Stadium Lighting?
- What Are the Best LED Indoor Sports Light?
- What Are the Things I Must Consider Before Buying LED Sports Light?
- What Are Portable LED Sports Lights?
- What Are Solar Powered LED Sports Lights?
- What Is the Best LED Sports Hall Lighting?
- How Many Lumens Do You Need to Light a Football Field?
- What Is the Lumen Efficiency of LED Sports Light?
- What Is the Working Voltage of an LED Sports Light?
- At What Wattage Do LED Sports Field Lighting Work?
- How Much Energy Do LED Outdoor Sports Lighting Consume?
- Does VST-Lighting Provide Warranty for Its Best LED Sports Field Lighting?
- Are VST-Lighting’s LED Sports Light Fixtures CE Certified?
- Can LED Sports Light Be Digitally Controllable?
- Are LED Sports Light Available in RGB?
- What Is the CRI Rating of an Ideal Stadium Light?
- What Color Temperature Is Suitable for Stadium Lights?
- What Is the Beam Angle of a Stadium Light?
- How High Should Be Stadium Lights Mounted?
- What is the Coverage Area of an LED Sports Light?
- Can I Customize LED Outdoor Sports Lighting Fixtures?
- How Can I Source Best LED Sports Field Lighting from China?
- How Much Time Does It Take from Order Confirmation to Shipment Delivery?
- Why Is My LED Sports Light Flashing?
- What Is the Lifespan of Ideal LED Sports Field Lighting?
- Are Stadium Lights Weather Resistant?
- Does Stadium Lights Cause Glare?
1. What Is a LED Sports Light?
Sports lighting is a type of lighting used to illuminate a large area. It can be for some sporting event or any other activity like concerts or an assemblage gathering.
LED sports lighting is usually mounted on 40 – 100 feet tall poles, with many fixtures on one pole. The fixtures on one pole range from 1 – 12.
There are two types of LED sports lights – indoor and LED outdoor sports lighting. LED sports lights are the best cost-effective solution to illuminate large areas, ensuring excellent visibility without glare.
2. What Are Stadium Lights?
Stadium lights are strong LED sports lights. These lights are mounted very high and have a very small beam angle. The beam angle of LED stadium lights ranges from 12 – 60 degrees.
Due to the narrow beam angles, the light intensity increases and illuminates the area efficiently, even from 100 feet height.
The height of LED stadium lights can vary depending on the requirement. The beam angle of the LED sports light will also change according to the height.
LED stadium lights are most commonly used in football, soccer, cricket, baseball, and basketball stadiums.
3. What Are High Mast Lights?
LED high-mast lights are attached to a long pole. These lights are directed towards the ground.
The pole height may vary from 40 – 150 feet. Each pole may carry 4 – 16 fixtures.
These are popularly used for illuminating open areas like sports facilities, sports parking lots, recreational fields, and pedestrian use.
Benefits of LED High Mast Lights
- They evenly distribute the light.
- LED sports lights are cost-effective.
- LED mast lights have a reduced maintenance cost.
- They are suitable for all weather conditions.
- Embedded heat sinks keep them cooler in hot conditions.
4. What Is an Asymmetrical LED Sports Light?
LED sports lighting manufacturers to use asymmetric lens systems in the LED sports lights to reduce the upward light spill.
It is helpful to create a horizontal beam angle and reducing a vertical beam. It creates a rectangular light pattern, for example, 100 x 60 degrees.
You can use asymmetrical LED sports lights in many indoor and outdoor applications like theatres, gyms, stadiums, and streets.
Asymmetrical LED sports field lighting is an ideal solution for indirect glare and fewer shadows. Indirect glare results in comfortable and even distribution of light, with no eye strain. It is friendly to players and the audience equally.
5. What Lights Are Used in Cricket Stadium?
LED high mast lights are an ideal solution to illuminate the circular cricket ground effectively. Trained electricians are needed to calculate the amount of light needed and its equal distribution.
In cricket stadiums, strong lights are required. Sometimes the required wattage for a professional cricket stadium may range up to 80,000w.
LED sports field lighting must possess the following features to illuminate the stadium effectively:
- An appropriate lumen efficiency of LED outdoor sports lighting is required according to the event. For example, you might need less luminous flux for a training session than an international sports event.
- LED lights have 140 lumens per watt. A large number of LED light fixtures are needed to fulfill the lighting requirement.
- You must consult a professional engineer to calculate the total amount of fixtures and energy required to provide great brightness.
6. What Is the Difference Between Indoor and Outdoor LED Sports Field Lighting?
Outdoor LED sports lights are stronger when it comes to weather resistance. They tend to illuminate a sports field from a very high pole.
On the other hand, indoor sports lights are mounted at comparatively less height. However, proper & well-balanced, glare-free, and ideal-colored illumination is needed in indoor and outdoor LED sports lighting.
7. What is the Difference between LED Sports Light and Metal Halide Sports Light?
Most sports facilities prefer to install LED sports lights instead of metal halide lights. The reasons behind this are:
- LED outdoor sports lighting lasts for a longer time as compared to halide sports lights.
- LED lights are more cost-effective in comparison to metal halide lights.
- Metal halide lights have a longer warm-up time.
- LED sports lights require less maintenance in comparison to metal halide lights.
- The energy consumption rate is very high in metal halide lights than a LED sports light.
- LED sports lights are available in a wide color temperature range. Metal halide lights are good in giving out cool color temperature lights only.
- Metal halide lights are omnidirectional. On the contrary, you can set the beam angle of your LED sorts light according to the requirements.
- Metal halide lights emit infrared and ultraviolet radiations, which are hazardous to the environment. LED sports lights are free from any such emission and are eco-friendly.
- Metal halide light emits sufficient heat, whereas LED sports lighting emits very little heat.
- Before the failure time of each light, LED light will dim out slowly, whereas a metal halide light turns on/off without human interference.
- LED sports lights enjoy a longer warranty time as compared to metal halide lights.
8. What Are the Advantages of LED Sports Lighting?
The advantages of an LED outdoor sports lighting are as follows:
- It has a longer life span
- It is very cost-effective
- LED sports lights turn on immediately
- Low maintenance
- It consumes less energy
- Wide color temperature range
- High CRI
- It has an adjustable beam angle
- It can bear harsh weather conditions
- Available with various options like motion sensor, remote control, and dimming options.
- Emits less heat
- You can control it with wired or wireless controllers
- Control it by connecting it with your mobiles, tablets, or computers
- It is available in RB and RGBW
- You can also avail the benefits of LED sports lighting in the form of portable fixtures.
- Preventive grill in front of LED sports light fixtures saves the LED lights from damage.
9. What Are the Disadvantages of LED Sports Lighting?
There are certain disadvantages of LED sports lights. Like:
- High initial price
- Incompatible power supply and switches result in device failure.
- Working constantly in high temperatures can minimize the life span.
10. What Are the Various Shapes and Sizes of LED Sports Lights?
LED sports lights are available in round, square, and rectangular shapes. They are placed separately on the poles or in grid form.
You can increase the number of light fixtures on the pole to get more luminous flux. In the stadium, you can install 5 – 50 pieces per pole, depending on the requirements.
You can use a high-wattage LED sports light to get higher lamination.
11. What Are the Various Types of LED Sports Lighting?
LED sports lighting manufacturers make mainly three types of LED sports lights. These are:
Basketball LED lights
These lights are suitable to brighten up an indoor sports area. Like basketball court, tennis court, gymnasium, and sports arena.
These lights are LED high bay lights that give out equally distributed illumination. The lights are installed in such a way to illuminate the court fully. It ensures that not only players but also the spectators also get a clear vision of what is going on in the court.
Football LED lights
These lights are an ideal solution to brighten up an open football field. Metal halide sports lights were used as stadium lights in the past. LED lights have taken over the metal halide due to many reasons.
- They are cost-efficient
- They require less maintenance
- They have a longer life span
- They work well in all weather conditions
Baseball LED lighting
Games with small-sized balls or with fast-moving balls need more intense stadium lights. In a baseball game, the ball may move at a speed of 130 miles per hour.
To make a game or break a game all depends on the good lighting installations in the ground. A LED sports light can run on 800 watts with over 25% more luminous flux than a metal halide light.
Cost-effective and easy-to-install LED sports lights are the best solution to replace the existing metal halide lights.
12. What Are the Various Features of LED Sports Field Lighting?
Some of the main features of LED outdoor sports lighting fixtures are as follows:
- The luminous flux of a LED sports light starts from 60,000 lumens and goes further.
- 0 – 90 degrees adjustable beam angle.
- It has got a good coverage area. For example, at 30 feet, it covers a 50 feet area (diameter circle), and at 50 feet, it covers a 70 feet area.
- It should be mounted from 40 – 100 feet in height.
- It possesses a high-quality LED driver.
- It is resistant to humidity, rain, moisture, corrosion, and many more weather conditions.
- It has got a higher CRI rating.
- It has got a wide range of color temperature.
- High-end optic lenses and shields minimize the glare effect.
- Laser pointer for precise aiming.
13. What Are the Applications of LED Stadium Lighting?
LED sports light suppliers provide you a wide range of LED stadium lights. These lights are applicable in facilities like:
- Outdoor football stadium
- Tennis courts
- Cricket stadiums
- Baseball fields
- Indoor basketball courts
- Golf courses
- Assemblage gatherings
14. What Are the Best LED Indoor Sports Light?
VST-Lighting is manufacturing LED light fixtures for the past 10+ years. It is one of China’s leading LED light manufacturers.
Whether you want a standard lighting solution or want a customized LED sports light for a unique application, VST-Lighting always supports you.
Our highly qualified engineers and trained staff work effortlessly to provide you top-quality LED sports lights.
You can enjoy discounts on bulk orders. However, all our products are available at competitive prices.
VST-Lighting manufactures state-of-the-art LED indoor sports light. Our QA/QC team inspects the manufacturing process from each component to the final assemblage.
We provide you fast and on-time deliveries. Our professional sales and services team is always there to provide you with professional support and answer all your queries.
For any questions, you can contact us. Our team will get you back within 8 hours.
15. What are the Things I Must Consider Before Buying LED Sports Light?
Purchasing a LED sports light depends on the area you want to put it on. Depending on the illumination requirement, you must select its wattage, luminous flux, and several fixtures per pole.
You must consider:
- The number of fixtures you need on each pole.
- How much wattage you need to illuminate your area.
- The LED sports light fixture has a weather-resistant IP rating.
- If you want wireless controls, you must buy an LED sports light with inbuilt sensors and dimmers.
- It is certified and meets all national and international standards.
- Secure your investments and look for an LED sports light that enjoys a specif warranty time.
- If you are buying a LED outdoor sports lighting for international games, ensure it is designed specifically for 4K and HD broadcasting.
- It is compatible with the voltage of your facility.
16. What Are Portable LED Sports Lights?
Portable LED sports lights are fixtures that you can install anywhere. You can pick them up, move them from one place to another, and plug them in an electrical outlet.
It is an ideal solution for events like concerts and assemblage meetings. You can replace the high wattage lights with low wattage lights according to the match in the ground.
Depending on the budget and the sports field manager’s requirements, you can buy either permanent or portable LED sports lights.
Portable lights can be installed only for an event, whereas permanent lights are a long-term lighting solution.
17. What Are Solar Powered LED Sports Lights?
These lights are an ideal solution to illuminate the areas with little or no excess electricity. The solar-powered LED sports lights have a battery charged by the solar panels attached with the LED light fixture.
All-day long, the solar panel gets the sunlight and provides energy to the battery. At night people can enjoy playing games on the brightly lit ground.
LED solar sports light can brighten up a 40×20 feet area.
18. What Is the Best LED Sports Hall Lighting?
LED sports hall lighting is the specific light to brighten up indoor gaming facilities. These are ideal for badminton courts, tennis courts, commonwealth games, or inter-school gaming competitions.
Globally people and replacing LED sports lights with their existing metal halide sports lights. LED sports lights are not only cost-efficient but also provide you more brightness in less energy consumption.
19. How Many Lumens Do You Need to Light a Football Field?
You might need different luminous fluxes for variable purposes. For example:
- For a practice match with no spectators in the stadium or recreational matches, a lux ranging from 250 – 350 is good enough.
- 500 – 750 lux is ideal for professional matches. It gives the stadium a sufficient amount of light for players and spectators.
- For an international broadcasting tournament, you need to have a 1500 – 2500 lux. It is because it gives you excellent HD broadcasting support.
20. What Is the Lumen Efficiency of LED Sports Light?
The lumen efficiency of LED sports field lighting ranges from 60 – 140lm/w.
21. What Is the Working Voltage of an LED Sports Light?
LED stadium lights are high-voltage lights that are available in multi-voltage. It is available in 100 – 480VAC.
22. At What Wattage Do LED Sports Field Lighting Work?
The wattage required to brighten up a sports field depends on its size and the fixtures you choose. For example, if your stadium needs 300 – 400 lux to brighten up the ground, a 35,000watt LED sports light will do it effectively.
In comparison to metal halide lights, you will need a 70,000watt metal halide light in the same area with the required lux.
It makes a huge difference in the annual energy consumption charges.
23. How Much Energy Do LED Outdoor Sports Lighting Consume?
LED outdoor sports lighting consumes one-third of the power used by a metal halide sports light. For example, if a 1500 watt metal halide illuminates a specific area, a 500 watt LED sports light can do the same.
In this way, you can save 1000 watts of energy. Just imagine, replacing LED sports lights with all your metal halide fixtures from each pole can make a huge difference.
For instance, if you replace 40 LED sports field lighting fixtures with existing metal halide lights, it can end up saving 40,000 watts of energy.
24. Does VST-Lighting Provide Warranty for Its Best LED Sports Field Lighting?
Yes, why not?
VST-Lighting provides a specific warranty period for all LED sports lights. Most of the LED sports field lightings enjoy a 2 – 3years warranty. For some models, you can get a 7-year warranty period.
25. Are VST-Lighting’s LED Sports Light Fixtures CE Certified?
VST-Lighting is one of China’s leading LED sports lighting manufacturers. It makes all its lights according to national and international standards.
Along with the CE certificate, VST-Lighting’s LED sports lights are verified by many certified authorities like VDE, GS, CSA, ETL, UL, DLC, RoHS, PSE, and many more.
26. Can LED Sports Light Be Digitally Controllable?
Yes, you can comfortably control your LED sports lighting with a remote controller. It can work for both indoor and outdoor LED sports lighting solutions.
Connect your LED outdoor sports lighting fixture with a Wi-Fi or LAN and control the on/off, dimming, or color-changing options.
You can also control it from your mobile phone, laptop, and tablet. You can control individual light fixtures or operate them collectively.
27. Are LED Sports Light Available in RGB?
Now you can enjoy color-changing options with your LED sports lighting system. It is available in RGB and RGBW.
You can create an incredible effect on the ground with these cost-effective lights. The LED sports lighting with RGB colors has a long life span. They are weather-resistant.
You can change the colors by controlling it with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or other wired or wireless connections.
28. What Is the CRI Rating of an Ideal Stadium Light?
An ideal LED sports lights fixture has a CRI > 85. It is an ideal color rendering percentage that gives you a true color experience.
29. What Color Temperature Is Suitable for Stadium Lights?
Lower color temperature means warmer color tones. On the contrary, higher color temperatures are cooler colors.
In a sports field, the most commonly used color temperature varies from 4000 – 6500.
30. What Is the Beam Angle of a Stadium Light?
LED sports lighting is available in variable beam angles. However, the ideal sports lights have a beam angle ranging from 12 – 60 degrees.
LED sports lighting is a strong and powerful light with a narrow beam angle. It makes the light more intense when it reaches the ground from a 100 feet high pole.
However, some LED sports lights also have a 90-degree beam angle.
31. How High Should Be Stadium Lights Mounted?
The height of your LED sports lighting varies according to the use. moreover, indoor LED sports lights are mounted at a low height as compared to outdoor lights.
The height ranges from 25 – 100 feet. The most commonly used height in sports stadiums ranges between 40 – 60 feet.
The wattage of the LED sports light also changes with the change in its installation height. For example, a 40 and 60 feet high pole needs a 500 watt and a 1000 watt LED light, respectively.
Some stadiums that are made for international matches may have poles up to 100 feet. The LED lighting fixtures mounted on these poles can produce 300+ footcandles, which is an amazing brightness.
32. What is the Coverage Area of an LED Sports Light?
A LED sports lighting fixture having a 30-degree lens covers an area:
- Mounted at 30 feet, it will cover an area of about 50 feet in round diameter.
- When mounted 50 feet high, it can cover around an area of about 70 feet in diameter.
Similarly, if your LED sports light has a 40-degree lens, it will cover an area of about 30 – 45 feet when mounted 45 feet high.
In this way, you can easily calculate the number of light fixtures you need and the space between them.
33. Can I Customize LED Outdoor Sports Lighting Fixtures?
VST-Lighting will feel contented to fulfil your requirements. You can talk to our experts and tell them your requirements according to your applications.
They will provide you the best solutions according to your demands and up to trending styles and technology.
Globally our happy customers are enjoying their customized LED lights. Your demands are our priorities.
34. How Can I Source Best LED Sports Field Lighting From China?
There are three ways you can source your LED sports lighting from China.
- You can import your lights by yourself.
- Ask your LED sports light supplier to do it for you.
- Hire a freight forwarder.
Once you have decided on one of these three ways, always ensure to discuss all the terms and conditions and payment methods with your dealer before deal confirmation.
The shipments from China are transported globally through air, ships, and trains. The most commonly used route is by sea.
35. How Much Time Does It Take from Order Confirmation to Shipment Delivery?
VST-Lighting has long-term partners who supply the raw material to our facility fast. For this reason, LED light production is faster than an average industry – thanks to skillful workers.
However, the shipment time depends on certain reasons:
- The amount of your order. Bulk orders may take a longer time as compared to small orders.
- Orders in the pipeline may result in a little delay to your order delivery.
- Customized LED sports lighting fixtures take a little more time than a standard LED sports light.
- Distance is another important factor in recognizing the total lead time. It takes more time to ship the deliveries in faraway countries than nearby places.
36. Why Is My LED Sports Light Flashing?
LED sports lighting is a strong lighting solution that is ideal for non-flickering illumination. However, if you find your LED sports light flickering and flashing, check out the following reasons:
- It might be because of a loose wiring connection. Check out all the wires and connections and are tightly clamped and fixed.
- A loose bulb can also cause your LED sports light to flicker. Check all the LED light fixtures on the pole and make sure all of them are tightly screwed.
- It is always recommended to use the inbuilt dimmers with your LED sports lights. Incompatible dimmers can cause the light to flash and flicker.
- Flickering and flashing may be a result of an incompatible main power source. Make sure you have a proper electricity connection with your LED sports lights.
- Flickering and flashing may damage your light and minimize its life span. It is recommended to consult an electrician immediately and fix your flashing LED sports light.
37. What Is the Lifespan of Ideal LED Sports Field Lighting?
Generally speaking, the lifespan of a LED sports field lighting fixture varies between 30,000 – 50,000 hours.
However, it depends on certain factors, like:
- Proper wiring
- Tightly screwed connections
- Compatible switches
Improper wiring and switches can cause damage to your LED sports light. It will start losing its brightness slowly and will dim out before time.
38. Are Stadium Lights Weather-Resistant?
All outdoor LED sports lighting fixtures are weather-resistant. Open-air stadiums having high poles with multiple LED sports lighting fixtures see many harsh weather conditions.
Heavy rain, thunderstorms, strong winds, and hailing can damage the LED sports lights. VST-Lighting manufactures the LED sports lights with IP65/IP67 rating.
LED sports lights are resistant to rain, dust, corrosion, and moisture. All these factors can cause damage to electronics.
39. Does Stadium Lights Cause Glare?
Stadium lights are designed specifically with reduced glare. Glare can ruin the experience of the players as well as the spectators.
LED sports lighting manufacturers build high-end optic lenses and shields inside the LED sports lights to reduce glare.
You can reduce the glare with proper distancing between the lights and the appropriate beam angle. Expert technicians can calculate the light intensity needed and its combination with proper beam angles to avoid glare.