240w LED High Bay Light
- 120lm/w~140lm/w lumen efficiency compared to ordinary 80~90lm/w, save more energy
- Copper inside for better heat radiation
- Philips LumiLEDs 3030 LED and Meanwell power supply
- Eco-friendly, conforming to the law of environmental protection and carbon reduction plan
- Over 50000 hours lifespan, no replacement and maintenance in 6 years
- CE & RoHS certificates, UL standard available, working worldwide
- Failure rate lower than 2‰
- 5 years warranty, free replacements with freight on our side
- Sample fee refund policy
- IES files, Dialux lighting project design service
- Any inquiry or complain can be responded in 12 hours
- IES File
|Materials||Aluminium alloy housing and Reflector|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ +65℃|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Lead Time||10 work days for 500pcs|
|Package||Materials : Foam + Carton
Carton size : 64*52*34
Carton Capacity : 2pcs/carton
Gross weight : 18kg/carton
20ft container load : 704pcs
40ft container load : 1408pcs
40ft HQ container load : 1480pcs
- Outdoor lighting
- Indoor lighting
- Sports center
- Shopping mall
- Exhibition hall
When customers are looking for high-quality lighting at reasonable prices, who better to provide it than VST Lighting?
With CE and RoHS certifications, their LED High Bay 250 watt light is the solution to environment-friendly lighting.
It’s free from harmful compounds that degrade the quality of air, making it ecologically viable and reducing carbon footprint.
Customers are switching to a lifestyle that’s more sensitive to issues regarding pollution, and environmentally-safe lighting is definitely on their shopping list.
Here are a few more features of this light that they might appreciate.
These LED High Bay 250 watt lights contain copper pipes, which allows heat to radiate more effectively.
This means that they require less energy to provide high degrees of brightness.
Your customers will rejoice in the fact that they have to spend less on electricity bills.
They’ll be even happier when they learn that they can reduce their maintenance charges, because these lights can run a full 50,000 hours, without any technical issues!
A Wide Range Of Uses
These LED High Bay 250 watt lights can be used to satisfy a wide range of requirements.
For example, your customers can use it to illuminate the aisles in their supermarkets.
Factories and warehouses can utilise these lights to brighten up large, unlit areas.
If your clients run a sports centre, they can set up LED high bay fixtures 230 watt lights in their badminton and basketball courts.
It will provide adequate visibility to those engaging in a game.
They’re not just great indoor lights; outdoor areas like parking spaces and gardens are excellent places to set them up too.