300w LED High Bay Light
- 120lm/w~140lm/w lumen efficiency compared to ordinary 80~90lm/w, save more energy
- Copper inside for better heat radiation
- Philips LumiLEDs 3030 and Meanwell power supply
- Eco-friendly, conforming to the law of environmental protection and carbon reduction plan
- Over 50000 hours lifespan, no replacement and maintenance in 6 years
- CE & RoHS certificates, UL standard available, working worldwide
- Failure rate lower than 2‰
- 5 years warranty, free replacements with freight on our side
- Sample fee refund policy
- IES files, Dialux lighting project design service
- Any inquiry or complain can be responded in 12 hours
|Materials||Aluminium alloy housing and Reflector|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ +65℃|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Lead Time||10 work days for 500pcs|
|Package||Materials : Foam + Carton
Carton size : 64*52*34
Carton Capacity : 2pcs/carton
Gross weight : 22kg/carton
20ft container load : 704pcs
40ft container load : 1408pcs
40ft HQ container load : 1480pcs
- Outdoor lighting
- Indoor lighting
- Sports center
- Shopping mall
- Exhibition hall
VST Lighting introduces their LED high bay fixtures; environment-friendly lights that your clients can count on.
With high efficiency and an extended lifespan, these LED high bay fixtures with 40,000 lumen are the ideal products to reduce lighting costs And your customers will love it.
Let’s take a closer look at its features.
Efficiency At Its Best
50,000 hours. That’s how long one of these lights will last without presenting any problems.
That means you won’t need to replace it for 6 years after its purchase.
They’re reliable, and that’s a feature all customers are looking for.
Copper wiring on the inner walls allow for better heat absorption, which means lower energy consumption.
Customers want low cost lighting and this product provides that facility.
The Safest Lights In The Market
These LED high bay fixtures come with CE and RoHS certifications, which ensure that they’re free from harmful chemicals.
Customers and clients are becoming increasingly sensitive to the state of the environment, and lights like these will put their worries at ease.
They reduce carbon footprint and help prevent environmental decline.
A Range Of Utility
Install these LED high bay fixtures in a supermarket, and enhance the visibility of shelved products.
Besides supermarkets, it can be used in workshops, malls, sports centres, and exhibition halls.
With these lights, you won’t have to worry about accidents that commonly occur in a packed warehouse.
They’re the ideal indoor lighting and illuminate large areas.
Indoor spaces aren’t the only areas that this light is capable of illuminating.
They can light up outdoor spaces like parking lots and lawns as well.
Stock up on these lights, and you can illuminate a customer’s world.