30W led high bay retrofit
- 120lm/w~140lm/w lumen efficiency compared to ordinary 80~90lm/w, save more energy
- Copper inside for better heat radiation
- Bridgelux LED and Meanwell power supply
- Eco-friendly, conforming to the law of environmental protection and carbon reduction plan
- Over 350000 hours lifespan, no replacement and maintenance in 6 years
- CE & RoHS certificates, UL standard available, working worldwide
- Failure rate lower than 2‰
- 5 years warranty, free replacements with freight on our side
- Sample fee refund policy
- IES files, Dialux lighting project design service
- Any inquiry or complain can be responded in 12 hours
Provide your customers with the low-cost, high-efficiency lighting that they deserve with the LED high bay retrofit lights from VST Lighting.
A lifespan of 50,000 hours and a 5-year warranty are just a glimpse of the benefits of this product.
Here are some of its other features.
With CE and RoHS certifications as proof, these LED high bay retrofit lights are the solution to environmental degradation.
They’re devoid of substances that are considered harmful, and they even reduce carbon footprint.
Customers are gradually shifting to a lifestyle that’s in harmony with the environment, and these lights can help them make that change.
This LED high bay luminaire runs with a copper wire, allowing it to radiate heat at a slower pace.
This means that it utilises the bare minimum of energy while producing a high level of illumination.
It’s this feature that allows the light to run for a duration of 6 years, with moderate use.
Your customers will be overjoyed that, along with low electricity bills, they get the additional benefit of zero maintenance charges.
The selling point of this light is that customers can use it in a wide range of spaces to illuminate massive areas.
The LED high bay retrofit can be placed in shopping malls and exhibition halls to brighten up the areas and provide customers with razor-sharp visibility.
They can be used in large areas like warehouses, to minimize accidents that occur from the complicated work that’s always in progress.
You can even sell it to a sports centre, to provide illumination to basketball, squash, and table tennis courts.
Indoor lighting isn’t the only specialty of these lights.
Outdoor areas like lawns, gardens, and parking spaces are also ideal for this kind of lighting.
Get on board with environmental living and promote it by providing these lights to your customers.
|Materials||Aluminium alloy housing and Reflector|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ +65℃|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Lead Time||10 work days for 500pcs|
|Package||Materials : Foam + Carton
Carton size : 54*54*40
Carton Capacity : 4pcs/carton
Gross weight : 20kg/carton
20ft container load : 800pcs
40ft container load : 1760pcs
40ft HQ container load : 2112pcs
- Outdoor lighting
- Indoor lighting
- Sports center
- Shopping mall
- Exhibition hall