80 watt led high bay hps replacement
- 115lm/w~125lm/w lumen efficiency compared to ordinary 80~90lm/w, save more energy
- Copper inside for better heat radiation
- Philips LumiLEDs 3030 and Meanwell power supply
- Eco-friendly, conforming to the law of environmental protection and carbon reduction plan
- Over 30000 hours lifespan, no replacement and maintenance in 6 years
- CE & RoHS certificates, UL standard available, working worldwide
- Failure rate lower than 2‰
- 5 years warranty, free replacements with freight on our side
- Sample fee refund policy
- IES files, Dialux lighting project design service
- Any inquiry or complaint can be responded in 12 hours
|Materials||Aluminium alloy housing and Reflector|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ +65℃|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Lead Time||10 work days for 500pcs|
|Package||Materials : Foam + Carton
Carton size : 54*54*40
Carton Capacity : 4pcs/carton
Gross weight : 20kg/carton
20ft container load : 800pcs
40ft container load : 1760pcs
40ft HQ container load : 1760pcs
- Outdoor lighting
- Indoor lighting
- Sports center
- Shopping mall
- Exhibition hall
When customers come searching for a low-cost lighting solution instead of their conventional lights, you need to provide them with the 80 watt LED high bay hps replacement.
With a 50,000-hour lifespan and environment-friendly characteristics, it’s an attractive offer to most customers in the market.
Check out some of its other features.
Minimal Requirement, Maximum Output
The 80 watt LED high bay hps replacement can be used instead of regular lighting to reduce the electricity bill.
It utilises a copper wire for heating, which means that it provides bright light while consuming very little energy.
Apart from electricity bills, clients can save big bucks on maintenance charges; these lights run effectively for an approximate duration of 6 years.
Adherence To Safety Norms
This product has received the CE and RoHS certifications under European law.
It implies that they’re free from harmful chemicals, eliminating the danger of environmental pollution.
Customers will be happy knowing that they’re contributing to lower carbon footprint.
Multiple Uses For Multiple Places
The low cost and safety features would be ineffective if your customers couldn’t install these lights where they’re most required.
Instead of regular lights, supermarket owners can use the 80 watt LED high bay hps replacement to illuminate their stores.
It’s a great way to highlight their products.
You can sell these lights to event organisers.
They can use it to brighten up exhibition halls or shopping malls where they’re hosting events.
Aside from lighting up indoor spaces, this product can be used to effectively brighten up parking areas, lawns, and other outdoor spaces.
Go ahead, provide your clients and customers with light that will keep them coming back for more.