T5 LED Tube Light
- T5 LED tube lights with internal driver, replace the fluorescent tubes directly, fit the old fixtures
- Save over 60% energy compared to conventional lights
- Eco-friendly, conforming to the law of environmental protection and carbon reduction plan
- Over 50000 hours lifespan, no replacement and maintenance in 10 years
- CE & RoHS certificates, UL standard available, working worldwide
- Failure rate lower than 1‰
- 3 years / 5 years warranty, free replacements with freight on our side
- Sample fee refund policy
- IES files, Dialux lighting project design service
- Any inquiry or complaint can be responded in 12 hours
T6 T5 LED Tube Light Model Options :
|Watt||10w||14w||18w / 22w||24w / 30w|
|Lumen Efficiency||120lm/w, 140lm/w, 150lm/w for options|
|Working Voltage||AC85~265V, AC100~277V / 347V, AC200~240V, DC12V, DC24V; 50/60Hz|
|Color Temperature||3000~3500K, 4000~4500K, 5000~5500K, 6000~6500K, Pink, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple|
|LED Chip||Epistar SMD2835|
|Materials||Aluminium alloy housing + PC cover|
|PC cover options||Milky/Transparent|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +45℃|
|Warranty||3 years / 5 years|
|Package||Foam + Carton|
40ft HQ :24480pcs
|Foam + Carton|
40ft HQ :17280pcs
|Foam + Carton|
40ft HQ :10512pcs
|Foam + Carton|
40ft HQ :10512pcs
Mr. Freddy Decaigny from Belgium
Mrs. Paola Patrucco from Italy
Mr. Jamie Sharpe from Ireland
Color options for T5 LED Tube Lights
T5 LED Tube Light – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
T5 LED lights are made to replace fluorescent lights to save more energy. T5 LED tube lights are an advanced alternative for linear fixtures, shop lights, and strip lights. These Led lamps are suitable for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
This article will answer all your queries related to T5 LED tube light’s specifications, advantages, installation, and China’s leading T5 LED lamp manufacturers.
Lets’ lit your knowledge.
- What is T5 LED Tube Light?
- What Does T5 Mean in T5 LED Tube Lights?
- What Size Is A T5 LED Tube?
- What is The Difference between T5 LED Tube Light, and T8 LED Tube Light?
- What is The Difference between T5 LED Tube Light, And T5 Fluorescent Light?
- What Is The Difference Between T4 LED And T5 LED Lights?
- Which Is Brighter T5 LED Light or T8 LED Light?
- Will T5 LED Lamps Start More Slowly Than T8 LED Lamps?
- Can I Use A T8 LED Bulb in A T5 LED Fixture?
- Can We Replace A T5 Fluorescent Light with A T5 LED Tube Light?
- Which Is Better LED or T5?
- What is T5 HO Lighting?
- Can I Use T5 HO Bulbs in A T5 Fixture?
- Is T5 LED Tube Light Water Proof?
- What is VST-Lighting Warranty Policy for T5 LED Tube Lights?
- How to Install T5 LED Tube Light?
- Do T5 Lights Use A Lot of Electricity?
- Are T5 Lights Energy Efficient?
- How Many Watts Is A T5 LED Light?
- How Many Lumens Does A T5 LED Tube Light Produce?
- Does T5 LED Light Need Ballast to Work?
- Is T5 LED Tube Light Ballast Compatible?
- Will Ballast Compatible LED Tubes Work Without A Ballast?
- How Long Does A T5 LED Light Last?
- What is The Effect of Temperature on The Performance of T5 LED Lamps?
- How Does The Difference in Optimal Temperature Affect T5 Lamp Photometry?
- Do T5 LED Lights Produce Heat?
- What Impact Does T5 LED Lights Have on Environment?
- What Luminaires Are Available for T5 LED Lights?
- How Do T5 Bulbs Perform in Open And Closed Luminaires?
- How Can T5 LED Lights Be Used with Direct or Indirect Pendant Luminaires?
- How Can We Use T5 LED Lights with Direct High Ceiling Luminaires?
- Who Are The Best Manufacturers of T5 LED Tube Light?
- What Are The Advantages of T5 LED Lights?
- What Are The Disadvantages of T5 LED Lights?
- Is T5 LED Light Cost Effective?
- Does T5 LED Light Cause Glare?
- Are T5 LED Lights Safe for Human Eyes?
- What Are The Different Colors of T5 LED Light?
- Can T5 LED Light Catch on Fire?
- Is T5 LED Lighting Good for Plants?
1. What is T5 LED Tube Light?
T5 LED tube light is a linear light. Its diameter is 5/8th of an inch. T5 LED tube lights are manufactured with internal drivers. The internal driver helps the T5 LED tube light to work efficiently in the old fluorescent light fixture.
The best LED lamp manufacturers design T5 LED tube lights that save up to 60% energy. These eco-friendly lights last for over 50,000 hours.
T5 LED tube lights are suitable for three types of operations:
You can easily replace the plug-and-play T5 LED tube light with fluorescent light. It efficiently works with compatible ballasts. Fluorescent ballasts vary in types. Before installation, make sure the T5 LED tube light is compatible with the existing fluorescent ballast type.
- Ballast Bypass
Ballast bypass LED tubes are also known as direct wire tubes. This LED tube does not require a ballast to work. Remove the ballast during installation, and (if needed) you can rewire the fixture.
Single-ended T5 LED tube lights need power on one side, whereas double-sided T5 LED tube lights to require power.
You can use single-ended T5 LED tube light only with non-shunted sockets, while shunted or non-shunted sockets are both suitable for double-ended T5 LED tube light.
- Hybrid Operation
Hybrid operation is a blend of plug-and-play and ballast bypass. The hybrid T5 LED tube light can work with existing compatible ballast and can work without ballast.
2. What Does ‘T5’ Mean in T5 LED Tube Lights?
‘T5’ is referring to the shape and size of the LED light. The letter ‘T’ indicates the tubular body, and ‘5’ shows the size; the tube’s diameter is 5/8th of an inch.
The same formula goes with all other T-series LED lights i.e., T4, T8, and T12 LED lamps.
3. What Size Is A T5 LED Tube?
T5 LED tube lights are available in different lengths ranging from 1 to 6 feet. The dimensions of the T5 LED tube are either 16mm or 20mm.
The T5 LED tube lights are slightly shorter in length than the T8 LED lamps.
T5 LED tubes are not a replacement for larger lamps. However, by changing the sockets, you can adjust the LED lights easily.
4. What is The Difference between T5 LED Tube Light, and T8 LED Tube Light?
There are many differences between T5 and T8 LED lights. Such as:
- T5 LED tube light is slightly shorter in length than a T8 LED tube light.
- T5 LED tube light adjusts with small sockets, whereas T8 LED tubes need medium-sized sockets to fit in.
- T5 LED light tubes are best to create a darker lighting environment (less bright) than a T8 LED tube light.
- T5 LED light saves more energy than a T8 LED tube light.
- Due to the difference in sizes, both T8 and T5 LED lights differ in prices
- T5 LED lights are most commonly used for home decor, whereas T8 LED lights are suitable for commercial use.
5. What is The Difference between T5 LED Tube Light, And T5 Fluorescent Light?
Various differences between a T5 LED light and T5 fluorescent light are listed below:
- The life span of a T5 LED tube light is 50,000 hours and the average working life of a T5 fluorescent light is 24,000 hours.
- A T5 LED light saves more energy than a T5 fluorescent light.
- A T5 LED saves your cost by simply plugging in the existing fixtures. It needs no rewiring.
- A T5 LED light works effectively without ballast. Whereas, it is recommended to use ballast with a fluorescent light to regulate the current flow.
- T5 LED tubes facilitate you with a 5-year warranty whereas T5 fluorescent lights offer 2-year warranty.
- T5 LED bulbs are brighter than T5 Fluorescent bulbs.
- In T5 LED lights the heat output increases with the increase in bulb size resulting in an efficiency drop. It is opposite in T5 fluorescent light, the efficiency increases with the increase in bulb size.
- 6. What Is The Difference Between T4 LED And T5 LED Lights?
Following are the differences between T4 LED lights and T5 LED lights:
- As the name suggests, the diameter of T4 LED light is shorter than T5 LED tube light.
- T4 LED tube lights are slightly shorter in length than the T5 Led bulbs.
- Change in diameter results in different socket sizes.
- T4 LED light consumes less energy as compared to T5 LED light.
- T4 LED tubes are comparatively cheaper than T5 LED tube lights.
- T4 LED lights are best suited for places like counters, under cabinets, and worktops. T5 LED tube lights are brighter and suitable for larger spaces than T4 LED lights.
7. Which Is Brighter T5 LED Light or T8 LED Light?
As the T8 LED bulb is larger in length and diameter than a T5 LED bulb so it is definitely brighter than a T5 LED light.
To make T5 LED light more effective it is recommended to use the T5 LED tube lights in smaller areas.
The brightness depends on the amount of lumens in the light. More lumens mean more light. So T5 LED lights with more lumens are brighter.
8. Will T5 LED Lamps Start More Slowly Than T8 LED Lamps?
There is no difference in both the LEDs’ starting speeds as long as they are not connected to the ballast.
T5 ballast takes more time to start than T8 ballast due to its programmed-start technology.
So, if T5 LED lamp is plugged into the T5 fluorescent fixture with compatible ballast, it will start slowly compared to T8 LED bulb affixed in the T8 fluorescent fixture with compatible T8 ballast.
9. Can I Use A T8 LED Bulb in A T5 LED Fixture?
A T8 LED tube light is different in size than a T5 LED tube light. The LED tube’s length and socket size differ in both LED lights. So it isn’t easy to use a T8 LED bulb in a T5 LED fixture.
If you are using a plug-and-play LED tube light, the T5 ballast is not compatible with T8 LED bulb. It may cause damage to the light.
However, if the T8 bulb fits the T5 fixture, you can use it in a ballast bypass method.
10. Can We Replace A T5 Fluorescent Light with A T5 LED Tube Light?
T5 LED tube light is a direct replacement for the T5 fluorescent lamp. T5 LED replacement lights to perform well with existing T5 fluorescent ballast (if compatible).
Remove the fluorescent light and install T5 LED replacement light into the existing fixture.
If the fluorescent ballast is not compatible, you can also bypass it by removing the ballast and connecting the fixture wires directly to the power cables.
This replacement will not only give you a better lighting solution but will benefit you economically.
11. Which Is Better LED or T5?
LED tube lights are made as a replacement light for T5 fluorescent lamps. Generally, we replace things for the better. Let’s see how T5 LED replacement lights are better than T5 fluorescent lights.
The T5 LED bulbs offer high light efficiency as compared to T5 fluorescent lights.
T5 LED light has a longer life span than a T5 fluorescent lamp.
LEDs are known for their energy-saving characteristics. So, T5 LED light is better than a T5 fluorescent light in this regard too.
Low energy consumption results in less cost. An LED costs less than a T5.
12. What is T5 HO Lighting?
HO means High Output. A T5 HO light is a tubular light with High Output. The size of a HO light is the same as a regular T5 LED light.
T5 HO lamps are available in higher wattage, and they give more light than T5 fluorescent lamps.T5 HO lights are a replacement for fluorescent lights in areas with a high light requirement.
However, T5 LED light produces almost the same amount of light as a T5 HO light with more efficiency and less cost.
13. Can I Use T5 HO Bulbs in A T5 Fixture?
As the name suggests, High Output, T5 HO bulbs need more power than regular bulbs. If you use a T5 HO bulb in a T5 fixture, it will minimize the HO bulb’s efficiency.
However, in a T5 HO fixture, the HO ballast regulates the power supply, enabling you to use a regular bulb in the HO fixture.
14. Is T5 LED Tube Light Water Proof?
T5 led bulb is not waterproof, in order to use it in wet environment it must be installed in some IP65 waterproof fixture/enclosure.
T5 LED replacement lighting is the best solution for indoor and outdoor usage.
15. What is VST-Lighting Warranty Policy for T5 LED Tube Lights?
VST-Lighting guarantees a high-quality of its LED light. Therefore, VST-Lighting offers a 3-5 year warranty for the T5 LED tube light.
In case of any damage or fault, VST-Lighting offers free replacements. For your convenience, VST-Lighting wouldn’t take freight charges from you for the product’s replacement.
VST-Lighting also offers a sample fee refund policy.
16. How to Install T5 LED Tube Light?
To install a T5 LED tube light in an existing T5 fluorescent fixture, you need to take your T5 lamp out of the socket and fix T5 LED tube light into it. It is the plug-and-play installation of the T5 LED tube light.
See the video:
If you want to bypass the ballast while installing your T5 LED tube light, open the fixture, remove the ballast, fix the wires directly to the power cables. Put the T5 LED tube light in the socket and it is ready to switch on.
For complete guidance, you can see this video:
17. Do T5 Lights Use A Lot of Electricity?
No. If we compare the power consumption of T5 fluorescent light, T5 HO light, and T5 LED light, the T5 LED light consumes the least energy.
The efficiency of a low wattage T5 LED bulb is equivalent to or more than the efficiency of a high wattage T5 fluorescent light.
The T5 High Output (HO) light consumes the highest energy.
We use the ballast bypass method for T5 LED replacement lights to save energy if the T5 ballast consumes more electricity.
18. Are T5 Lights Energy-Efficient?
We can calculate a light’s energy efficiency by the number of lumens it can produce per watt. LED lights are the most energy-efficient lights so far.
LED bulbs produce the largest number of lumens per watt as compared to fluorescent lights or incandescent bulbs.
If we compare different LED lights’ energy efficiency, the number of watt lumen differs in various sizes. For instance, T5 LED light produces more lumens per watt than T8 and T12 LED lights.
LED lights with smaller diameters are more energy efficient. T5 LED light is smaller in diameter than T8 or T12 Led light. It produces almost the same amount of light with less energy consumption.
Therefore, we can indeed say that T5 lights are energy efficient. It produces 120 – 150 lm/w.
19. How Many Watts Is A T5 LED Light?
VST-Lighting T5 LED light is available in different watts. The wattage for standard T5 LED lights is:
Fewer watts mean less electricity consumption. A standard T5 fluorescent light’s watts range from 14w – 35w, and T5 HO light’s typical wattage limits between 24w – 80w.
So, T5 LED replacement light uses the minimum number of watts.
20. How Many Lumens Does A T5 LED Tube Light Produce?
VST-Lighting offers four models of T5 LED tube lights. The capacity to produce lumens in each model is as follows:
- VST-T5-600-10W has 1200 – 1500 lm
- VST-T5-900-14W has 1680 – 2100 lm
- VST-T5-1200-18W has 2160 – 3300 lm
- VST-T5-1500-24W has 2880 – 4500 lm
VST-lighting is one of the leading T5 LED lamp manufacturers. It manufactures T5 LED light that produces 120 lm/W, 140 lm/W, and 150lm/W.
21. Does T5 LED Light Need Ballast to Work?
T5 LED light does not need a ballast to work. However, if the ballast in the existing T5 fluorescent fixture is compatible with the T5 LED bulb, you can use it.
If the ballast is not compatible, option of bypassing the ballast is more suitable to save energy.
T5 LED light has its own driver to operate the light.
22. Is T5 LED Tube Light Ballast Compatible?
Yes, the T5 LED lights are ballast compatible. You can easily fix the T5 LED tube light in the fixture with T5 ballast. The plug-and-play quality of a T5 LED light makes it user-friendly and instant-on light.
The best ballast compatible T5 LED tube light provides a more efficient lighting without flickering.
23. Will Ballast Compatible LED Tubes Work Without Ballast?
The T5 LED lamp manufacturers, provides high-quality T5 LED tubes, also known as the T5 LED replacement lights for T5 fluorescent lights.
T5 LED tubes are ballast compatible; play-and-plug the light. If (for any reason) you like to use your T5 LED tube light without ballast, you can use it.
Bypassing ballast needs direct wiring. You can attain the T5 LED tube lights’ full benefits with safe and suitable wiring even without ballast.
24. How Long Does A T5 LED Light Last?
The average life span of a T5 LED light is 50,000 hours. Compatible ballast or high-quality wiring leads to the perfect functioning of T5 LED lights for a long time.
If you use a T5 LED light with ballast that is not compatible with the bulb, it will affect the efficiency and life of the T5 light.
The average life of a T5 fluorescent light is 24,000 hours. T5 LED lasts more than double hours than a T5 fluorescent lamp.
25. What is The Effect of Temperature on The Performance of T5 LED Lamps?
The T5 LED lights are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Temperature varies in outdoor facilities.
Does change in temperature affect T5 LED lamps?
There is no considerable change in the performance of the T5 LED bulbs in low and high temperatures. The T5 LED light works best in the cold atmosphere with increased lumen output.
Only at very high temperatures, the T5 LED light may get affected. You can take measures to avoid any damage to the T5 LED light due to the high temperature.
26. How Does The Difference in Optimal Temperature Affect T5 Lamp Photometry?
The T5 LED lamps are well-suited for low temperatures. Lumen efficiency of a T5 LED light is more in cooler facilities.
Usually, the indoor facilities maintain a temperature that is suitable for T5 lights. If the T5 LED bulb is installed outdoors or in some facility with a very high temperature, it might affect its lumen efficiency.
Higher temperature results in decreased T5 LED bulb photometry. A T5 LED bulb gives its 100% lumen efficiency at 25 C. At 48 C, this efficiency reduces down to 90%.
27. Do T5 LED Lights Produce Heat?
T5 lights emit low heat as compared to the old incandescent lighting. To control the heat output, heat sinks are installed in a T5 LED tube light base. It pulls the heat away.
However, with the increase in bulbs’ size, an LED lights’ heat output also increases. And an increased heat output results in less efficiency of the LED light.
28. What Impact Does T5 LED Lights Have on Environment?
T5 LED replacement lights are not only cost-effective but are beneficial for the environment too. T5 LED bulbs consume less electricity, thus minimizing greenhouse gas emissions from power plants.
A T5 light has a positive impact on the environment as it emits less carbon dioxide. Unlike CFLs, T5 LED bulbs do not contain mercury.
Another positive impact creating feature of a T5 LED replacement light is its long life. Longer life spans result in less production of T5 lights followed by less packaging, transportation, and disposal.
If we replace all our lighting solutions with T5 LED replacement lights, it will undoubtedly positively impact our environment.
29. What Luminaires Are Available for T5 LED Lights?
You can use any luminaire for your T5 Led bulb. The T5 LED replacements can easily fit in open or closed luminaires, high ceiling or pendant luminaires, and direct or indirect lights.
The performance of a T5 LED bulb is best with direct lighting options and in open fixtures.
The T5 LED lamp manufacturers produce T5 LED bulbs as a replacement for the fluorescent lights. Therefore T5 lights can replace in any fluorescent luminaire.
30. How Do T5 LED Bulbs Perform in Open And Closed Luminaires?
Open and closed luminaires have a significant effect on the performance of a T5 light. T5 LED bulbs that are declared ‘enclosed-rated’ can officially be used in fully compact luminaires.
If your T5 light is not officially enclosed rated, you can use it in a closed light fixture, but it will lose its efficiency earlier.
A T5 light needs proper ventilation to perform well. To control the heat output, T5 LED lamp manufacturers uses heat sinks.
T5 LED bulbs work well in a cooler environment. Closed light fixtures increase the temperature inside the luminaire resulting in affected efficiency of T5 lights. However, the optimal temperature of the T5 LED bulb ranges from -20C – +45C.
31. How Can T5 LED Lights Be Used with Direct or Indirect Pendant Luminaires?
The T5 LED lamp manufacturers produce T5 lights that suit any luminaire. Whether it is a direct light pendant or you want to illuminate the whole room with your pendant light, the T5 LED bulb is the best pick for you.
You can easily install your T5 light in any fixture if the sockets are compatible. Always use a T5 light of the same wattage as recommended for the pendant luminaire.
It is recommended not to use T5 LED bulb in fully-closed pendant fixtures. Ventilation is necessary for better results of the T5 LED light.
32. How Can We Use T5 LED Light with Direct High Ceiling Luminaires?
Direct lights are used to give light to a specific focal point. It serves as a spotlight to enhance a surface with light.
In a direct high ceiling luminaire, you can surely use a T5 LED bulb. The T5 LED bulb from the best T5 LED lamp manufacturers can fulfill your requirement to brighten a particular area.
The per-watt lumen efficiency of the T5 light shines more and costs less.
However, the main consideration is to use a T5 light in a direct high ceiling with proper ventilation. Fully closed luminaires result in the short life of a T5 LED bulb.
33. Who is The Best T5 LED Lamp Manufacturers Are for Tube Light?
VST-Lighting is one of the leading T5 LED lamp manufacturers in China. With more than ten years of experience in LED lights, we are now preparing the eco-friendly T5 LED replacement lights.
Our best T5 lights save up to 60% than a regular conventional lamp. Our T5 LED bulbs possess a life span of 50,000 hours, which means no replacement in 10 years.
All our products, including T5, LED tube lights, are CE certified. We offer a three to five years warranty on all our LED lights.
Our efficient team ensures to deliver the shipments on time. Our competitive prices make VST-lighting the best T5 LED lamp manufacturers.
Out services team is always there to understand your requirements and to give you best before and after sales services.
Our valuable customers acknowledge the services and high-quality LED products of VST-lighting. Here are a few reviews of our happy customers:
For any queries you can contact our team anytime. We’ll make sure to solve all your problems.
34. What Are The Advantages of T5 LED Lights?
There are many advantages of using a T5 LED bulb. Such as:
- A T5 light has a life time of 50,000 hours. That saves you from replacing your light for the next ten years.
- A T5 LED bulb consumes less electricity.
- T5 LED replacement lights are easy to install in existing fixtures.
- A T5 light is brighter than other lights with same wattage.
- T5 LED bulbs have a great capacity to produce lumens per watt.
- T5 LED replacements can work with or without ballasts.
- A T5 light is available with 5-year warranty.
- The small-sized bulbs in T5 lights emit very low heat.
- T5 LED bulbs are best suited for home décor.
- T5 LED replacement lamps can also be used in high-ceiling and pendant lights.
- To illuminate a certain corner T5 LED bulbs are the best to use in direct lights.
- In areas with low temperature, T5 LED bulbs perform efficiently.
- T5 lights are eco-friendly and emit less carbon dioxide.
- T5 lights minimize the greenhouse gas emission.
- You can use a T5 light indoor as well as outdoor.
35. What Are The Disadvantages of T5 LED Lights?
Though, a T5 light is best in many ways, but it has a few disadvantages as well, such as:
- T5 lights are not suitable for heighted places.
- The T5 LED lights are not appropriate to work in very high temperature.
- T5 LED bulbs are not waterproof.
- Closed luminaires affect the life span of a T5 light.
- A T5 LED bulb loses its life if you use it with incompatible ballast.
However, you can control some of these factors that minimize the T5 light’s life span.
36. Is T5 LED Light Cost Effective?
T5 LED replacements save 45% – 60% energy than a fluorescent lamp. T5 lights last for 50,000 hours. If working in favourable conditions T5 lights can work even longer.
When it comes to high-quality brightness with a long life span, purchasing cost does not matter much.
T5 LED bulbs are comparatively expensive to fluorescent lamps but it’s a one-time expense. The energy a T5 LED bulb saves throughout the year compensates the purchasing amount.
Moreover, the long life span with high-quality T5 LED bulb performance saves you from replacing the light quite often. For almost 10 years you are tension-free to buy a new light.
37. Does T5 LED Light Cause Glare?
Bright lights cause glare, and sometimes it becomes really distracting and uncomfortable. Though, you can control glare of the T5 LED bulbs in certain ways. These are:
- Using a T5 LED replacement as a direct light. Focusing on just one point gives the room a trendy look and reduces the chances of glare as well.
- You can control the glare of a T5 LED bulb by choosing the right color temperature. Warm color options cause fewer glares.
- Some T5 lights come with dimming options, you can add a dimmer to the T5 light that also helps you a lot to prevent glare.
- Using a T5 light in luminaires with frosted glass can help reducing glare.
38. Are T5 LED Lights Safe for Human Eyes?
Looking directly into the T5 light can cause damage to your eyes. That is why it is recommended to either use a light under cabinets or within luminaires.
T5 LED bulbs produce bright light which can affect the retina of the eye if you look directly into it. Always try to arrange your lighting solutions in a way that the rays cannot hit the retina directly.
Using direct light options or use warm light colors can minimize the negative effect of T5 LED bulbs.
Cool T5 LED bulb colors and white light can cause severe damage to your eyes.
39. What Are The Different Colors of T5 LED Light?
T5 LED bulbs are available in many different colors. Depending on the color temperature various cool and warm shades of white and colors like green, pink, blue, purple, red, and yellow are available in market.
T5 LED lamp manufacturers, provide you a vast variety of LED lighting solutions to brighten up your facilities.
Warm white lights are mostly recommended for in-house usage. It creates a cosy environment. To enhance a certain space a red or purple color direct light can do well.
40. Can T5 LED Light Catch on Fire?
T5 LED bulbs produce light at very low temperature. There are very few chances of a T5 light to catch fire. The T5 LED bulb may feel hot on touch, but it does not get too hot to catch fire.
T5 lights do not emit light from a vacuum and proper ventilation saves it from getting too hot.
T5 LED bulbs emit very low heat that is the reason it is safe to leave your T5 light on, overnight. T5 lights are widely used as night bulbs because of their low energy consumption and low heat emission property.
41. Is T5 LED Lighting Good for Plants?
T5 Lights are excellent for plants. T5 LED bulbs produce low heat and are safe for plants. To grow plants indoor T5 LED bulbs are a perfect solution. They emit less heat, and the cool and warm spectrum combination, provide the wavelengths necessary for plant growth.
Different light colors are suitable for different types of plant growth. For instance, the green LED light helps the thick plant growth.
It is recommended to place your T5 light 6” to 12” above your plants. Lumens ranging from 300 – 800 per square feet are best for growing plants.