The led tube light fixture manufacturer are ideal for classrooms, supermarkets, kitchen, offices, and parking garage.
Purchase LED tube light fixtures from VST for both indoor and outdoor use in commercial and residential spaces. At VST, wholesalers and electrical contractors can obtain the T8 tube commonly used in offices or T5. All are useful to light-up parking lots, shopping malls, storage facilities, and kitchen areas.
You see, VST manufactures LED tube light fixtures in sizes that vary. The best part is, based on preference, you can request customized sizes and engravings on each light tube fixture as desired.
VST produces tube light fixtures in large numbers of 100 to 1000 and more based on what you request. Reach out to us today to purchase the best-LED tube light fixture.
Top Distributor of the Best LED Tube Light Fitting
VST produces light tube fitting for surface mounting, hanging, and tube fixing. The tube light fitting contains screws, clamps, and other tightening tools for proper installation. With the LED tube light fitting clamp, lighting can be fixed on different surfaces of diverse materials. With the LED tube light holder, sagging of the lighting fixtures is avoided and the installation process becomes easier.
For large-scale outdoor installation of LED tube light fixtures, there are waterproof tube light fittings. The tube light fixture for outdoor use is built to resist the penetration of water. The LED tube fitting is also coated to prevent rust from moisture and water effect. The tube fittings are built to give more durability and a snug fit than fluorescent tube light fittings.
The LED technology in the LED tube light fixtures produces high-intensity light with great CRI. The CRI of 80 makes our tube light a preferred option in malls and offices — the excellent CRI allows objects to reflect accurate colors.
You should also note that the runtime is more than 50,000 hours. Throughout that period, the LED system remains bright without losing its intensity. Our assortment of fittings includes industrial tube light fittings. The fittings come with tube lights and are built with anti-scratch materials.
Surf our online store to purchase LED tube light fixtures in bulk.
|Fluorescent Light Fixtures Model Options|
|Watt||1x 10w/ 1x 18W||2x 10W /2x 18W||1x 18W / 1x 36W||2x 18W / 2x 36W||1x 25W / 2x 54W 58W||2x 25W / 2x 54W 58W|
|Working Voltage||AC85~265V, AC100~277V / 347V, AC200~240V, DC12V, DC24V; 50/60Hz|
|Materials||ABS body + PC cover|
|PC cover options||Milky/Strip/Transparent|
|End cap||G13, G5, T8-G5, R17D/Fa6/Fa8 single pin|
|Working Temperature||-30℃ ~ +95℃|
|IP Grade||IP20 / IP65 / IP67|
Mr. Freddy Decaigny from Belgium:
Knowing as friends since 2010, we are always working together. Just like what he says in the video, “from 60,000pcs I only had a few breakdown which were directly, immediately replaced”. There are still tens of spare drivers we sent to him in case of breakdown in their warehouse because they don’t need them at all.
Mr. Jamie Sharpe from Ireland:
We know each other in late 2013, right after testing for 4pcs samples, a 800pcs order is placed and the collaboration keeps going well. We do a big project together but due to the agreement, we can’t say more details here.
Mrs. Paola Patrucco from Italy:
Their company is an electrical contractor, doing many projects. We started to work together since 2013. Continuous purchasing LED products from us like 2G11 and T8 LED Tube. Now trying our LED Flood Light and Street Light, believe to expand cooperation soon.
Excellently Built LED tube light Fixture and LED Tube Fitting
With over ten years of experience in lighting production, VST constantly improves the LED tube light to enhance performance and durability. For large-scale installation of tube light fixtures, electrical contractors can request the service of our field engineers for a smooth installation process.
You can also enjoy fast delivery of all purchased LED tube lighting. We offer not just prompt delivery but ensure accuracy as well. Our flexible delivery service can meet your project schedule.
At VST, you are assured of good and market-oriented prices. Also, there is a 3~5 years warranty on all LED tube lights purchased.
Contact us at VST today! We promptly respond to inquiries and give you the detailed information you need.
Some Custom Made LED Tube Lights
Led Tube Light Fixture – The Complete FAQ Guide
LED light tube fixtures make up the main components of your LED lighting system.
Without them, your LED tube lights are near useless.
This is why you need to fully understand everything about the LED light tube fixtures, starting from what they are, the types to how you can import them from leading tech hubs in China.
So, in this guide, we’ll be focusing on everything you need to know about LED tube light fixtures.
What are they?
How do they work?
How can I get one?…
We understand you already have a list of questions for us on what a LED tube light fixture is.
And for this reason, we’ve taken the time, and stress you’d have had to go through, to dig out all the necessary information you’d need about these LED tube light fixtures.
We’re certain you’d have all your questions answered.
But, if by “mis-happenstance” you don’t find your answer here, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we’d have our answers for you almost immediately.
In the meantime, here are the questions we think you’d like to ask:
- What Are LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- What Are The Types of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- What Are The Typical Components Of A LED Tube Light Fixture?
- What Makes A LED Light Fixture Different From Regular Fluorescent Tube Light Fittings?
- How To Identify The Best Led Tube Fixtures?
- Are LED Tube Light Fixtures Dimmable?
- How Heavy Is A LED Tubelight Fitting?
- What Other Control Features Come With Light Tube Fittings?
- Are LED Tube Light Fixtures Universal?
- Does LED Tube light Fixture Need Ballast Like Fluorescent Tube Light Fittings?
- How To Fit LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- What Are The Things To Consider Before Installing My Industrial Tube Light Fittings?
- Can I Install My LED Tube Fixtures Facing Up?
- How High Should My Led Tube Light Fixture Be?
- How Much Space Should I Give In Between My Tubelight Fitting?
- Can Tube Light Fixtures Be Used Outdoors?
- Are There Waterproof Tube Light Fittings?
- What Are The Different Types Of LED Tube Light Fitting Clamp?
- Can You Use Enclosures With Tube Light Fittings?
- What Is The Average Price of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- How Long Do LED Tube Light Fixtures Last?
- How Do Fluorescent Tube Light Fittings Work?
- How Much Heat Do LED Tube Light Fixtures Emit?
- How To Take Care Of Your LED Tube Light Holder?
- What Are The Common Problems Of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- How to Create An Atmosphere or Mood with LED Tube Light Fittings?
- How Can You Confirm Your LED Tube Fixtures Are Great Quality?
- How Can You Ensure You Get The Best Out Of Your Led Tube Fitting?
- Where Can You Get To Buy The Best Tubelight Fixture In China?
- What Should You Put In Mind When Importing LED Tube Fixtures?
Now, to the answers!
1. What Are LED Tube Light Fixtures?
Along with the most advanced lighting technology, LED comes LED tube light fixtures.
LED tube light fixtures are what hold the lighting sources to your ceiling or wherever you’d be fitting them.
But, way beyond this function is the fact that they also provide your lighting sources with the power they need to run.
They’re what you’d call, “the machine or main components of your whole lighting system.
2. What Are The Types of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
- Waterproof Fixture: This fixture is specifically designed for outdoor use. They can withstand the harshest conditions and are known to come in IP ratings higher than IP56.
- Open Fixture: This fixture type is open. That is, the lighting sources are left uncovered and they are best used indoors.
- Open Fixture Wing & Fixture With Grille: This type of LED tube light fixture looks like a fan or vent.
3. What Are The Typical Components Of A LED Tube Light Fixture?
If you’re quite familiar with fluorescent tube light fixtures, then understanding the main components of the LED tube light fixtures won’t be entirely strange to you.
Below are the main components of a LED tube light fixture:
- LED covers: These, as the name suggests, are coverings for your LED lighting sources.
Asides from the fact that they protect the lighting sources from damage, they also serve as diffusers for the illumination that is emitted from your tube light bulbs.
They are also referred to as light diffusers, LED covers, or panels.
- Heat-sink: This part of your LED tube light holder helps in dissipating the heat emitted by your LED tube light fitting.
- Tombstones: these, otherwise called sockets, are exactly shaped like tombstones.
They function as your lamp holders and direct the current from your LED light fixture driver to the lighting sources themselves.
- Body/Base: it’s this part that your lighting sources rest on when fitted into the tombstones.
Your LED tube light fixture bases also hold some other internal parts of your LED; like the driver, ballast, and starters (if you’re using these).
4. What Makes A LED Tube Light Fixture Different From Regular Fluorescent Tube Light Fittings?
Fluorescent and LED tube light fixtures are similar in their design and function but they have a few marked differences.
Among them are the following:
- LED Tube Light fixtures are lightweight and less heavy than fluorescent tube light fittings.
- LED light tube fixtures do not need a burst of energy to generate current and light up the lighting sources.
They instead rely on their driver for this feature.
So, the importance of ballasts and chokes is eliminated.
- LED tube light fixtures are better optimized to provide brighter and more stable lighting than their counterparts.
This is why LED light tube fixtures hardly flicker or dim with time.
- LED tube lights are made with more environmentally friendly materials.
- They also consume less power than fluorescent tube light fittings.
5. How To Identify The Best LED Tube Light Fixture?
The best LED tube fixtures are not exactly hard to find if you know the things to consider when shopping for them.
First, you have to determine what your options are.
What kind of lighting do you want or what kind of lighting ambiance are you looking to create in your space?
Once you have a valid answer to these questions, then you can now go ahead to decide on the size and number of LED tube light fixtures that’d be great for your space.
Other parameters you’d want to look at when buying an LED light fixture include:
- Wattage: you want to make sure you have lesser energy consumption for more illumination.
So, the lesser the watt value, the better.
- Voltage: look at the input voltage and make sure it tallies with that of the lamp you’re purchasing.
- Only a larger percentage of LED light tube fittings are dimmable.
You don’t want to take the chance.
So, when shopping for the best LED tube light fixture, go for those equipped with dimmability functions.
- For most of us, ease of use of any LED tube light fixture is paramount.
So, with ease of use in mind, you’d want to go for LED tube light fixtures that come with all the smart control features you’d need to fully enjoy the lighting in your space.
6. Are LED Tube Light Fixtures Dimmable?
Not exactly. Most LED tube light fixtures are equipped with dimmable drivers.
This means it is possible to make the LED tube light fittings dimmable–that is, easily increase and reduce their brightness between a minimum of 0–100.
7. How Heavy Is A LED Tubelight Fitting?
Most LED tube light fixtures are usually lightweight.
To make it easy for you to handle and install, you should go for LED tube light fittings below 10kg.
8. What Other Control Features Come With Light Tube Fittings?
- Dimmer Control Feature: this feature in an LED tube light fixture makes it possible for you to reduce or increase the intensity from your light sources.
Prefer to use your light at a medium brightness? just tap on this control feature and reduce your lighting illumination.
The measure is usually between 0–100, with 100 equal to the highest intensity you can get and 10 being the lowest.
Note: you can only use this feature if your lighting sources are also dimmable.
This is even more reason you should go for a lighting source that is perfect for or compatible with your LED tube light fixture.
- DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) Control Feature: basically, what this feature allows you to do is link all your lighting sources together so you can control them all at once.
- Wireless Control Feature: with the wireless control feature, you can control your LED tube light fixtures from the comfort of your couch and with just a few taps on your smartphone screen.
All you have to do is connect your mobile via WiFi to your LED tube light fixture and the rest is easy.
- Motion Sensor: this is a great feature in formal settings where LED tube Lighting systems are most commonly used.
What this control feature does is detect unwanted movement in a particular space your LED tube light fixture has been fitted and give out a sort of visual alarm by coming on.
- Occupancy Sensor: this is another motion-detecting control feature usually integrated into the operation of most led tube fixtures.
It turns on your lighting systems when it detects movement and goes off when no motion is detected.
This control is great for use where lighting is less used in your building.
Places like your restrooms and corridors where people rarely go can use this feature and you get to save a lot on energy consumption this way.
9. Are LED Tube Light Fixtures Universal?
No, LED tube light fixtures you’ll find in the market are not universal.
So, when buying from a manufacturer or supplier, you’d want to confirm a few of these to make sure your LED tube light fixtures and lighting sources are compatible.
Voltage: if the input voltage of your lamp and LED tube light fixture does not match, it can cause irregular or unstable lighting.
10. Does LED Tubelight Fixture Need Ballast Like Fluorescent Tube Light Fittings?
No, most LED tub elight fixtures rely on drivers for their operations.
11. How To Fit LED Tube Light Fixtures?
There are three ways a LED tube light fixture can be installed.
These include the following:
All you have to do is follow your LED tube light manufacturer instructions and you’ll be fine.
First, you’ll be assembling your LEad tube lights and mounting them at the same time.
Set the back part of the LED tube light fixture on a flat surface;
Unscrew the screws from mounting holes on the LED tube light fixture;
Make the holes that you’d fit in your screws on your ceiling/wall;
Raise this part of your LED tube light fixture into place and directly screw the mounting screws you removed earlier into the pre-drilled holes;
Assemble other parts of your LED tube light fixture;
- Ensure the power wires have been inserted into the provided housing before you go ahead to screw the fixture into the pre-drilled holes on the surface of your ceiling or wall.
Unpack your LED tube light fixture;
Fit in the hook into the provided spaces at the 2 ends of the LED tube light fixture;
Fit the crossbars to your ceiling;
Hang your LED tube light fixture.
Unpack your LED tube light fixture;
Fix the steel pile in place on your ceiling;
Screw the LED tube light fitting clamp and bracket to the steel pipe;
Install the LED tube light fixture in place.
Unpack your LED tube light fixture;
Make two holes into your ceiling. Make sure the space between the holes on your ceiling matches that on your LED tube light fixture bracket;
Screw the bracket to the ceiling
Install your LED tube light fixture to the bracket.
- Turn off your electricity supply before installations and/or wiring.
- Do not install the LED tube light fixture with the lighting sources you’re using.
12. What Are The Different Types Of LED Tube Light Fitting Clamp?
Few among these LED tube light fitting clamps include the following:
- C clamps
- Narrow half-coupler clamps
- Diameter truss clamps
13. What Are The Things To Consider Before Installing Industrial Tube Light Fittings?
Below are some of the important things you don’t want to forget when installing your industrial tube Light fixtures:
- The kind of atmosphere or overall ambiance you’d like to create with the lighting fixtures should be put into serious consideration.
For an industrial setting like yours, you want to be sure the lighting you have registers well with the design and style in your space.
- The numbers of LED Industrial tube light fittings and the amount of space you’d be putting in between each fixture should also not be forgotten.
- You want to also ensure the specifications of your LED tubelight fittings perfectly match with that of the lighting sources you’d be using with them.
14. Can I Install My LED Tube Fixtures Facing Up?
Yes, you can mount an LED tube light holder facing up.
15. How High Should My LED Tube Light Fixture Be?
A few factors determine the height of your LED tube light fixture.
So, before installing you want to consider the following in terms of your LED tube light fixture height;
- Ceiling height
- Space size
- The amount of lumens the LED tube lamps you’ll be using in your LED light tube fitting.
16. How Much Space Should I Give In Between My Tubelight Fitting?
This also depends on a few factors. These include;
Your space size,
LED tube lamp lumens,
The number of LED tube fixtures you’ll be using.
A rule of thumb is to divide your space height by 2.
The result of this calculation would be the amount of space you have to give between each of your tubelight fittings.
17. Can Tube Light Fixtures Be Used Outdoors?
Yes, they can.
However, not all tube light fixtures can be used outdoors.
Only LED tube light fixtures with high IP ratings are fit for use outdoors and in the harshest weather conditions.
So, when buying a tube light fixture with outdoor use in mind, go for one that has been specifically engineered for outdoor use.
LED tube light fittings with IP ratings above IP65 would be great for outdoor applications.
18. Are There Waterproof Tube Light Fittings?
Yes, there are waterproof tube light fittings.
Any LED tube light fixture with high IP ratings, from 1P65 upward, is usually waterproof, shatterproof, shockproof, etc.
19. Can You Use Enclosures With Tube Light Fittings?
Yes, you can.
However, LED lighting experts advise you don’t to prevent your LED tube light fixture and lamp from damaging as a result of overheating.
If you’re going to use enclosures with the LED tube light you plan to use in your space, make sure they are strong enough with high IP ratings.
20. What Is The Average Price of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
On average, LED tube light fixtures cost between $10–40$ depending on the specifications and features that come with them.
21. How Long Do LED Tube Light Fixtures Last?
LED tube light fittings can last you a lifetime if used properly.
All you might just have to do is replace your bulbs when they wear out just as you would with your fluorescent fixtures.
You might also have to carry out some maintenance repairs regularly to make sure your LED tube lasts you for a long time.
Other things you can do to improve the lifespan of your LED tube lights are:
- Keep the ambient temperature in your space on an average;
- Use only high IP rated LED tube light fixtures outdoors;
- Carry out regular checks and inspections to make sure every LED tube light fixture is in great shape.
22. How Do LED Tube Light Fittings Work?
Unlike fluorescent tube light fittings that need ballasts for every of their operations, LED tube light fixtures rely on drivers for the same purpose.
Like regular lighting sources, they absorb the power the lighting sources need and transfer it to the lamps.
This is why they hold the wiring from your power source.
The lighting sources do the job of converting this energy to the current the lamp needs to produce illumination.
23. How Much Heat Do LED Tube Light Fixtures Emit?
LED tube light fixtures do not generate any heat.
However, the lighting sources that go into them do generate heat.
Even though LED tube lights, unlike fluorescent lamps, do not generate much heat, they still, however, generate some level of heat.
Most LED tube lights you’ll find operate at a heat level of nothing more than 140℉
This is why you’d have to be extra careful for this heat level not to go overboard.
You want to invariably keep your ambient temperature a manageable low to prevent your whole lighting system from overheating, and, in the long run, crashing as a result of this overheating.
24. How To Take Care Of Your LED Tube Light Holder?
Maintaining an LED tube light holder is just as simple and straightforward as ABC.
All you have to do is draw up a cleaning schedule and ensure this is done regularly and in time.
- First, you want to go through your LED tube light fixture’s manufacturer manual to get full details on how to maintain your LED tube light holders.
Only the creator of a product has all the information you need to know, get it from them by reading their user instructions.
- You also need to dust your lighting sources about 2 to 3 times daily to keep them looking as good as new for as long as they’d last.
- Most importantly, you want to keep the room temperature at a manageable level to prevent your lighting sources from overheating and failing at the end.
- Occasional technical checks and inspections as well, which would require that you sometimes disassemble your LED tube light fixture and lighting sources, are also important.
These inspections give you a chance to prevent major damages from occurring in the future and this ultimately elongates the lifespan of your lighting sources.
25. What Are The Common Problems Of LED Tube Light Fixtures?
Here are the common problems that you might encounter with the use of your LED tube light fittings:
Wrong wiring connections could cause your LED tubelight fittings to stop working or fail completely.
To avoid this, you’d want to make sure the wiring is done right. Live wire to live wire and neutral to neutral to avoid serious electrical damages.
You want to also check if you have a defective switch.
When you fit your LED tube lights and they don’t come on, you want to check they’re well connected.
Check if the lamps have been properly fitted into the LED tube light fixture sockets.
Also, check if your LED tubelight fixture and tube light bulbs are compatible.
26. How to Create An Atmosphere or Mood with LED Tube Light Fittings?
Lighting, according to a study conducted on mood improvement of the elderly, has the ability to make you feel better.
The study gathered that the lighting appearances of spaces have a lot to do in creating “ambiances with an affective meaning.”
Depending on the kind of lighting you create in your space, you can experience a sharp rush of energy, a feeling of coziness, etc.
You might already be thinking, what do LED tube light fittings have to do with this since they, technically, do not emit the illumination you have in your space?
Well, a lot, and this is where your lighting design and plan come in.
To make sure the atmosphere and mood created in your space are not dull, you would want to arrange your lighting sources perfectly.
You must be able to arrange them in such a way that no part of your space is left out.
Ask yourself the following questions;
- What part of my space or building needs more lighting?
- How much general lighting do I need in my space?
Your answers to these will determine the kind of mood you eventually create in your space with the perfect arrangement and design of your LED tube light fixtures.
27. How Can You Confirm Your LED Tube Light Fixtures Are Great Quality?
The best way to confirm your LED tube lights are of great quality is to check the certification mark they carry.
These certification markings are a testimony of your LED tube fixtures’ quality.
In the real sense, they tell you, “Hey, I’ve been tested by a world-class testing laboratory and confirmed safe for use anywhere on the globe.”
The commonest markings you should look out for are;
- CE Marking: This doesn’t exactly tell an LED tube light fixture is quality.
But, it shows a product is saleable in all the parts of the European Economic area.
It tells you an LED tube light fixture has been tested and confirmed to be okay for use by people in the EEA.
- RoHS: Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive is a confirmation that no hazardous or toxic material has been used in making your LED tube light fixture.
- CCC Mark: or China Compulsory Certificate mark, is a mandatory mark used on a lot of electronic products in China.
- Like other marks on this list, it tells the product you’re purchasing has been confirmed safe for use.
28. How Can You Ensure You Get The Best Out Of Your Led Tube Fitting?
If you want to get the best out of your LED tube fittings, you want to, at the start when you buy, make sure you’re buying a great quality LED tube light fixture.
Also, after you buy, carry out a thorough and simple LED tube fitting maintenance procedure.
You want to regularly clean the lighting fixtures, carry out regular technical inspections and always confirm the wiring connection of your LEd tube light fixtures are in order.
29. Where Can You Get To Buy The Best Tubelight Fixture In China?
Places known in China for high-quality tubelight fixtures include the following:
30. What Should You Put In Mind When Importing LED Tube Light Fixtures?
Shipping from anywhere is something that requires a lot of attention.
When shipping from China you’d want to pay extra that attention to ensuring things are done right.
To avoid customs issues, you must get all the information, your papers ready before agreeing with your LED tube light fixture maker to ship your fixture down to you.
So, before you go ahead to ship your LEd tube light fixtures from China, you must do the following:
- Carry out intensive research;
- Find the best and most trustworthy manufacturer of LED tube light fixtures you can work with.
You can choose a manufacturer from the list of places we provided earlier. But, this doesn’t mean you can’t buy from other places too.
You just have to make sure they’re good at what they do to run business with them;
- Check the company’s website to confirm their legitimacy;
- Go through their customers’ reviews to further confirm they’re a company you can work with, whether short- or long-term
- Inspect the company’s manufacturing process to confirm the genuineness of all their products;
- Get in touch with your local customs office in both destinations to confirm shipping requirements for LED tube light fixtures;
- Choose the most convenient shipping channel you’d like to use.