Multi-Purpose LED Track Lighting Manufactured for Interior Use and Fitted with COB lighting System
In varying designs and brightness capacity, VST manufactures LED track lighting for use in different settings. The multipurpose application of modern track lighting in commercial settings makes it an important and common piece in the world of light fittings. Our bulk of well-manufactured ceiling track lighting is designed in structures that make them useable in art galleries and related commercial work areas. The inclusion of the energy-efficient COB bulbs gives it a bright and concentrated glow that illuminates a radius beautifully. The light from the COB track light evenly distributes in space and when combined with similar light sources, an elegant and radiant space can be achieved.
Visit VST to purchase any type of ceiling track lighting that is available in different forms and enjoy the brilliance of this modern track lighting.
China's #1 Industry Leading LED Track Light Fixtures Manufacturer and a Reliable Distributor of Premium Quality COB Track Lighting
VST invites you as a wholesaler, contractor, or decoration & construction company to purchase large quantities of trusted track light fixtures. You can purchase with confidence, large quantities of track light and track lighting pendants. With years of experience, VST gives you unparalleled quality in ceiling track lighting production. First is the COB bulbs used in each piece of track light to ensure sparkling brightness. Next is the varying designs of the holder. The holder attached to the base of the ceiling track lighting is of strong and durable materials. The style can come as plug-in track lighting or as track lighting pendants. Depending on the preference of the user, both are modern track lighting that can be used in commercial lighting projects.
Added to the experience of the VST team, additional research is done to develop high-capacity COB bulbs that are long-lasting and durable. This coupled with the versatile build makes it an ideal piece to use in a commercial edifice. Also, when the ceiling light used in false ceilings becomes faulty, ceiling track lighting is great and an expert recommended option. With the construction of the holder, the track light can be pointed to illuminate in any direction of choice.
At VST, our reputation for manufacturing high-quality products spans years of experience in light fittings production.
Reach out to us today to get an all-around quality in every piece purchased and enjoy a guaranteed and great delivery system as well.
|Part Number:||LB-TL10-2-10W-W (warm white)||LB-TL10-2-10W-D (daylight)||LB-TL40B-2-12W-W (warm white)||LB-TL40B-2-12W-D (daylight)||LB-TL40B-25W-W (warm white)||LB-TL40B-25W-D (daylight)||LB-TL40-2-35W-W (warm white)||LB-TL40-2-35W-D (daylight)||LB-TL40-45W-W (warm white)||LB-TL40-45W-D (daylight)|
|LED Chips:||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)||COB (CREE)|
|Input Voltages:||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC||100 – 240 VAC|
|Luminous Flux:||750LM ±10%||800LM ±10%||780LM ±10%||860LM ±10%||1700LM||1850LM||2300LM ±10%||2500LM ±10%||3300LM ±10%||3500LM ±10%|
|Colour Rendering Index:||≥80||≥80||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥80||≥80|
|Lifespan:||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||40,000 hours|
|Body Material:||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser||Aluminium Body, Glass Diffuser|
VST: The Reputable and Renowned Top Notch Track Light Fixtures Manufacturer
As masters of black track lighting and plug-in track lighting designs, our goal remains to make your demands available as requested. All types of track lighting are manufactured with the best materials and properly built to remain functional for many years of use.
Contact us today and enjoy the unlimited purchase of track lighting pendants, track lighting fixtures, and many more types of COB track lighting. We deliver in large numbers across different regions and do so promptly and accurately. Since we ensure a uniform quality of all bright track lights, all orders are shipped correctly.
LED Track Light – Ultimate FAQs Guide
The purpose of light fixtures has gone beyond illumination. Along with brightening up the space they as fully participating in decorating the area.
LED track light is an example of these types of fittings. It can focus on multiple areas at the same time with its spotlight fixtures. Its intricate and sophisticated designs add beauty to the space.
Let’s find out more about the specifications, types, and usage of modern track lighting.
- What Is LED Track Light?
- How Many Types of Tracks Are Available in the Market for a LED Track Light?
- What Is the Difference Between Track Lighting and Monorail Lighting?
- What Is the Difference Between Single Circuit and Double Circuit Track Lighting?
- What Is the Difference Between Single Circuit and Three Circuit Track Lighting?
- What Is a Cable Track Lighting?
- What Is the Application of Linear Track Light?
- What Is a Fixed Rail Track Lighting System?
- What Is a Flex Track Lighting?
- What Are the Advantage of LED Track Lighting
- What Are the Disadvantages of LED Track Lighting?
- What Is the Lumen Efficiency of a LED Track Light?
- How Much Energy Do Track Heads Consume?
- At What Voltage Does a Track Light Work?
- Is a LED Track Light Going to Produce More Light Than My Currently Installed Light Bulbs?
- Does Plugin Track Lighting Consume More Electricity?
- Do LED Track Lights Come in RGB?
- What Are the Basic Components of LED Track Lights?
- What Is Do You Mean by Track Head?
- How Many Types of Track Heads Are Available?
- What Are the Various Track Lighting Styles Available in Market?
- Can You Hang Pendant Lights from a Track?
- What Style of Track Lighting Pendants Should I Choose?
- What Is the Lifespan of a LED Track Light?
- What Is the Best LED Track Lighting Placement?
- Can LED Track Light Fixtures Be Removed After Installation?
- Who Are the Most Renowned LED Track Light Manufacturers?
- What Are the Factors Under Consideration While Buying a Track Light?
- Will My LED Track Lights Look Aesthetically Beautiful in the Living Room?
- Are LED Track Lights Remote Controllable?
- Are LED Track Lights Dimmable?
- Why Does My LED Track Light Flicker?
- Will I Get a Lifetime Warranty on My LED Track Lights?
- Are LED Track Lights Water-Proof?
- Can I Use LED Plug-in Track Lighting in Outdoor Facilities?
- Is It Safe to Use LEDs in the Enclosed Fixture of LED Track Lights?
- What Is Integrated LED Track Lighting?
- How Many Light Heads Can You Attach to a Modern Track Lighting?
- Are Track Light Heads Interchangeable?
- Can I Replace Halogen Track Lights with LEDs?
- What Is IP Rating in Plug-in Track Lighting?
- Are LED Track Lights Eco Friendly?
- What Effect Does LED Track Lights Cause on Sight?
1. What Is LED Track Light?
Track lighting consists of multiple light fixtures attached to a continuous track. All the track light fixtures get a power supply from the same electrical wiring, unlike individual lighting fixtures. In individual bulbs, you need to give a power supply to each bulb individually.
You can use your track light fixtures in homes and also for commercial use. It comes with low voltage and high voltage light fixtures. Make sure that your track light adaptor is compatible with the fixture’s voltage.
2. How Many Types of Tracks Are Available in the Market for a LED Track Light?
- Three standard tracks are used globally – H, J, and L types. These tracks are named after their manufacturing companies – Halo, Juno, and Lightolier.
- Apart from these three standard types, we also have double-circuit track lighting. It enables you to control your track lighting in two sets on a single track. It is also known as a two-circuit J2 system.
The features and performance of all these track styles are similar, but they are not interchangeable.
3. What Is the Difference Between Track Lighting and Monorail Lighting?
The differences between the two lighting systems are:
- Track lighting uses line voltage, 120V or 220V. On the contrary, monorail lights run on low voltage and they need a competitive transformer to work.
- Track lighting is easier to install and connect to the power supply. On the other hand, you need to calculate the compatibility between the light fixture and the transformer.
- Monorail lighting fixtures have more decorative options as compared to track lighting.
- Track lighting is suitable for brightening up spaces on a low budget. On the contrary, monorails are more like a decorative light.
4. What Is the Difference Between Single Circuit and Double Circuit Track Lighting?
A double circuit gives you a choice to switch on/off a set number of fixtures. On the other hand, single circuit track lighting makes all the lights on the track work simultaneously.
For example, if you want to highlight the painting on your wall, a double circuit LED track light would help you. You do not need to switch on all 7/8 lights on your track lighting.
5. What Is the Difference Between Single Circuit and Three Circuit Track Lighting?
Few differences between the two are:
- Single circuit track light fixtures turn on/off together. Whereas in three-phase/circuit track lighting, you have the choice to operate them individually.
- A three-phase LED track light is easier to install. It is comparatively bigger.
- A three-phase ceiling track lighting is comparatively expensive than single-phase track lighting.
- Single circuit track lighting looks sleeker than three-phase track lighting.
6. What Is a Cable Track Lighting?
Do you have a slopped or arched ceiling?
We have a solution for you regarding LED track lighting. Track light fixtures beautifully attached to cables are called cable track lighting.
It is available in a wide range of designs and shapes. It is usually a low-voltage system that provides you brightness with style. You need to attach a transformer to lower down the voltage from the standard power supply.
7. What Are the Uses of Linear Track Light?
Linear track lights are helpful for both commercial and domestic use. You can extend and cut down the track according to your choice and need.
Linear track lights are helpful in spaces like galleries. It illuminates an area with equally divided light.
It is mainly available in 4 – 8 feet length. You can join and extend the lengths according to your requirements.
You can also attach T-connectors to divert a second line from main line. You can add various types of track heads on linear tracks.
8. What Is a Fixed Rail Track Lighting System?
A fixed rail is different from a track lighting system because it is usually mounted on walls. If you want to install it on the ceiling, you can do it in the same way as installing a fan or any other light fixture.
It has adjustable light heads attached to the track. You do not need extra track while installing these fixed rail track lightings.
9. What Is a Flex Track Lighting?
It is a state-of-the-art LED track light. You can bend it, cut it, and set it according to your choice. You can create a dramatic effect by curving the flexible track light and giving it a customized look.
It is most commonly used to highlight a particular area. You can add two types of track heads with flex track lighting – flexible track head and mini pendants.
10. What Are the Advantage of LED Track Lighting
- You can easily adjust the light by turning the track heads to left, right, or keeping them straight.
- Having multiple track heads on the same circuit saves electricity and thus your bills.
- The double circuit option gives you a choice to turn on/off the lights in two sets according to your preference.
- To illuminate a larger area, track lighting is available with higher voltage compatibility.
- You can use ceiling track lighting for general, directed, or angled lighting purposes.
- You can cut, mold, and add rails to the track according to your requirements.
- You can change the track head any time you want to bring a change to your lighting system.
- You can hide the track by recessing them down in the ceiling.
- You can buy an assembled track light. Or, you have the choice to bring its components and make it all by yourself.
11. What Are the Disadvantages of LED Track Lighting?
- LED track lighting is not suitable for spaces with low ceilings.
- It is a modern and contemporary lighting style. It is suitable for spaces with a modish look rather than formal themed places.
12. What Is the Lumen Efficiency of a LED Track Light?
The lumen efficiency of ceiling track lighting varies from luminaire to luminaire. Per watt lumen efficiency may vary from 60 – 120lm/W.
Track light fixtures for domestic use possess less luminous flux as compared to commercial track lighting. The luminous flux of LED track light varies from 100 – 3000 lumens.
13. How Much Energy Do Track Heads Consume?
LED lights save energy and thus your electricity bills. LED track lights consume up to 80% less energy than a regular halogen track head.
14. At What Voltage Does a Track Light Work?
LED track lights work on both line voltage and low voltage. The standard power supply at homes consists of AC220 – 240v. LED track lights that work on line voltage work well and are easy to maintain.
The second type of LED track light works on low voltage, from 12 – 24 volts. It would be best if you had a transformer to make them compatible with your home power supply.
Low voltage LED track lights to offer you more controlling options. It provides you controls like dimming and color-changing as compared to the lights that work on line voltage.
Make sure you attach a proper transformer to the low voltage LED track light. An incompatible power supply may cause damage to your modern track lighting.
If you are assembling light heads on the track by yourself, make sure that the volts of all the fixtures used on the rail, when added, must be less than the total voltage supply by the circuit.
So, you can use the number of track lights only according to the fixture wattage requirement.
15. Is a LED Track Light Going to Produce More Light Than My Currently Installed Light Bulbs?
LED track lights are capable of producing high lumens in less power consumption as compared to halogen bulbs.
So, if you want to brighten up your room with a LED track light, it will fully illuminate your space by using less wattage.
For example, an 8 watts LED track light will give out an equal amount of light as a 90-watt halogen bulb. It saves your energy up to 12 times.
16. Does Plug In Track Lighting Consume More Electricity?
As far as it is a LED plug in track light, it would not consume more electricity. LEDs consume up to 80% less electricity than regular halogen bulbs.
Track lighting helps you save even more energy by concentrating on the light where it is needed the most.
17. Do LED Track Lights Come In RGB?
Decorative LED track lights are available in RGB colors. You can change the colors of your track lighting to give it a fancy and stylish look.
Smart LED track lights are available with multiple remote-controlled functions. RGB color is one of them.
You can easily set the colors by using a remote controller of your choice.
18. What Are the Basic Components of LED Track Lights?
Apart from track, many other essential components allow you to customize your track lighting according to your requirements.
- Powerfeed (connection point between track and power supply)
- Connectors (help to extend the track with the same power feed)
- End connectors (it is necessary to complete the circuit)
- Suspension kit (it helps you to mount the rail or track to the ceiling)
- Fixtures (light sources attached to the track, used for general lighting)
- Track head (small adjustable lights on the track, used as spotlights)
- Pendant (decorative hanging lights, used as downlighting solutions)
19. What Do You Mean by Track Heads?
These are small low-voltage lights that have an inbuilt transformer. The transformer helps to step down your home’s electricity volts according to the volt requirement of the light heads.
You do not need to place a transformer with your track, thanks to the inbuilt transformer.
These lights are ideal for decorative purposes and highlighting a particular area. They consume less energy and thus have a positive impact on your annual electricity bills.
20. How Many Types of Track Heads Are Available?
Track heads are available in a vast range. Some are:
It is a standard style, and it works with any décor you have in your facility.
Round back head
It is a modern track head that gives a sleeker look to the track light fixture.
Visible cable in this track head gives it an industrial look.
It has a flat lighting surface and can rotate 180degrees to illuminate particular areas.
Pendants hang downwards. You can adjust the length of the pendant cable according to your choice. These are ideal for downlighting.
21. What Are The Various Track Lighting Styles Available In Market?
There are variable track heads available in the market depending on the track styles. For example, linear track rails usually have metal track heads to match the rail.
Whereas flexible and fixed track rails are more decorative in style, and they have glass track heads. The most popular glass track heads with variable finishes are:
- Frosted glass shade
- Tiffany-style glass shade
- Colored glass shade
- White glass
- Black glass
- Champagne glass shade
- Amber glass shade
- Brushed nickel
- Oil-rubbed bronze
- Polished chrome
22. Can You Hang Pendant Lights from a Track?
Apart from fixed and adjustable track heads, you can also install track lighting pendants in your home.
It gives you a more definite down lighting effect and helps you to illuminate the area more efficiently.
You can also replace your existing track heads with a new decorative and stylish track lighting pendant without any hassle.
23. What Style of Track Lighting Pendants Should I Choose?
Track lighting pendants are available in a wide variety of designs. Let me tell you about the various track lighting pendants according to the material used.
Metal pendants give a gleaming and polished look to the track lighting. It is most commonly used for task lighting.
Plastic pendants give you the same look like a metal one, but unfortunately, it loses its color with time. Plastic charms are relatively cheaper than metal ones.
You can get a much more comprehensive range of colors in plastic pendants than any other material.
Glass is the most effective way to diffuse the light evenly in all directions. Clear glass can do this job even more effectively.
Glass track lighting pendant is suitable for kitchen and rooms with traditional décor.
You can also use decorated glass for your track lighting pendants.
Fabric pendants are usually more oversized in size. They come in a wide range of colors. You can choose any fabric pendant track light heads according to your room’s décor and color scheme.
Contact your LED track light wholesaler to know about the available track light pendant styles in your area.
24. What Is the Lifespan of a LED Track Light?
Modern track lighting systems mostly use LED light heads. LEDs have a more significant life span as compared to halogen bulbs.
Your LED track lighting can work efficiently for up to 50,000 hours. It facilitates you with less maintenance and hassle-free lighting solutions.
25. What Is the Best LED Track Lighting Placement?
You can use your track light fixtures in multiple ways to illuminate the area evenly or to create a dramatic effect by highlighting a specific location.
Various ways for your LED track lighting placements are:
- Accent lighting
- Wall washing
- Wall grazing
It is helpful to highlight a specific object on your wall, like a painting. To highlight the artwork, you must place your LED track light at a certain distance.
For example, if your painting is hung 3 feet below the ceiling, you should place your modern track lighting fixture 1.65 feet away from the wall.
Ensure your light is creating a 30-degree angle on your area to be lit.
We do this by measuring the distance of the painting’s center from the ceiling and multiplying it with 0.55. It gives us space where we should install our LED track lights.
It is used to illuminate the area equally. You should install your ceiling track lighting parallel to the wall.
It would be best if you considered your ceiling’s height. If it is below 9 feet, you must place your LED track light 2 – 3 feet away from the wall, and if the ceiling is 9 – 11 feet high, you must install your LED track light 3 – 4 feet away from the wall.
You can create a dramatic effect by using the wall grazing technique. It is best for illuminating a textured wall. You must install your modern track lighting 6 – 12 inches away from the wall and point them downwards.
26. Can LED Track Light Fixtures Be Removed after Installation?
You can remove the LED track lights anytime you want to replace them. LED track lighting comprises many components. To remove it, you need to disassemble the track pieces.
Moreover, you can change your track heads anytime you want. It is a simple and easy way to replace your track heads.
27. Who Are the Most Renowned LED Track Light Manufacturers?
VST-Lighting is one of China’s leading LED track light manufacturers. With over ten years of experience, VST-Lighting is serving its valuable customers like you with high-quality LED light fixtures.
LED track light suppliers worldwide come to VST-Lighting and bring the best products for their countries.
Whether you a supplier or a LED track light wholesaler, you can contact us for details. We will provide you a quotation and all the details you need.
28. What Are The Factors Under Consideration While Buying A Track Light?
It would be best if you considered the following factors:
- Determine the number of track light heads you need for your space. Track light can hold up to 6 lights.
- Make sure what type of track lighting you need, linear or flexible.
- Choose the appropriate light head according to your space and color palette.
- Choose the correct luminous flux according to the brightness you need for your space.
- LED track lights are cost-effective, friendly for your artwork, and have a long life span compared to halogen bulbs. Make the right choice and enjoy dramatic lighting in your home.
- Make sure you are buying your track lights from an authorized LED track light supplier.
29. Will My LED Track Light Look Aesthetically Beautiful in the Living Room?
Whether it is linear, flex, or cable track lighting, all these are appropriate for illuminating your lounge with added decorative properties.
You can add variable track heads and pendants to your modern track lighting system. Varying colors are available; black track lighting gives a contemporary look to your space.
Highlighting different corners of your room adds beauty to space, and stylish tracks create a sleek and modern look.
Let’s add a plug-in track light to your living room to bring a change to your life.
30. Are LED Track Lights Remote Controllable?
Smart LED track lights come with a remote controller. Connect it with WiFi, and you can control the on/off function, dimming options, and light changing options with a remote controller, mobile, tablet, or PC.
31. Are LED Track Lights Dimmable?
It is recommended to use only the standard or specialized dimmers with your LED track lights. Incompatible dimmers can cause damage to your modern track lighting system and reduce its life.
LED track lights with in-built standard dimmers are available with the smart LED track lighting system. You can control the amount of light with a remote controller.
32. Why Does My LED Track Light Flicker?
If you face problems with your plug-in track lighting, there can be various reasons for that. Some of them are mentioned below:
Check the Connections
In case you are facing flickering, check the connections immediately. Improper connections or loose wiring can cause your ceiling track lighting to flicker.
Flickering can cause damage to your track light. Apart from damage to the light, you can also face short-circuiting with loose electrical wirings.
If you are using a dimmer with your ceiling track lighting, make sure it is compatible with your light fixture.
LED track light suppliers bring plug-in track lighting with dimmers in the market. It is recommended to use those dimmers with your track lighting.
Incompatible dimmers not only cause the light to flicker but also adversely affect its lifespan.
Consult an Electrician
If the problem persists even after inspecting the connections and dimmer, you must consult an electrician.
Sometimes a systematic wiring problem can cause your track lighting to flicker. An immediate shift of voltage when someone switches on a significant appliance may cause fluctuation and flickering.
33. Will I Get a Lifetime Warranty on My LED Track Lights?
VST-Lighting offers a 2 – 3years warranty for most of its LED track lights. However, with some LED track lights, you might get up to a 7-years warranty period.
34. Are LED Track Lights Water-Proof?
Track light fixtures come with different IP ratings. Any fixture above IP44 is water-resistant.
Most of the plug in track lighting comes with IP65 and IP66. You can comfortably use them in your bathrooms and kitchens.
35. Can I Use LED Plug in Track Lighting in Outdoor Facilities?
Do you want to create a dramatic effect in your patios and decks?
Are you fond of beautiful architecture and sculptures?
Let me give you a perfect solution for highlighting and beautifying the architecture in a significant manner.
Like an indoor track light, you can install an outdoor track light on any beam or cove. Outdoor track lighting comprises outdoor-rated wires running in them.
Mainly outdoor track lighting works on low voltage and is safe for children. It is water-resistant and works efficiently in all weather conditions.
36. Is It Safe To Use LEDs In The Enclosed Fixture Of LED Track Lights?
LED track lights come with inbuilt heat sinks. The heat sinks keep the light fixtures protected from getting over-heated.
You can safely use your LED track lights in any space and at any temperature.
37. What Is Integrated LED Track Lighting?
The track lighting in which LEDs and fixtures are not two separate things is called integrated LED track lighting.
You can directly connect your LED track light fixture to the track. You do not need to add different bulbs to the fixture.
38. How Many Light Heads Can You Attach To A Modern Track Lighting?
You can increase or decrease the length of your track lighting. To make it simpler, add one track head per foot.
A lighting circuit of 120 volts can support up to 1800 watts. For a safe operation and to keep the course load-free, you must put a load of 1400 watts on it.
It is an easy way to calculate the wattage and number of light heads on a track.
39. Are Track Light Heads Interchangeable?
You can interchange LED light heads only if it is on the same type of track. For example, a light head compatible with an H-type track can be interchanged with the same track category.
For an efficient and uninterrupted power supply, the light head must fix into the track completely. Thus, it is essential to install track heads that are compatible with the track category.
40. Can I Replace LEDs with Halogen Track Lights?
Replacing a LED track light with existing halogen or incandescent light may benefit you in many ways.
- With LED track lighting, you can enjoy a better lighting solution.
- LEDs consume less energy than halogen bulbs.
- LEDs have a 13 times longer life span than a halogen bulb and 42 times longer than an incandescent light.
- LED lights run much cooler. On the contrary, halogen and incandescent bulbs get overheated easily.
You can easily replace LEDs with halogen lights make sure that the track light fixtures are compatible with the light heads you want to add.
Track light fixtures have two types of holders – pin holders or screw holders. Use an LED replacement compatible with your existing track light fixture.
41. What Is IP Rating In Plug In Track Lighting?
A wide range of plug in track lighting is available in the market with variable IP ratings. The IP rating varies from IP20 – IP65K.
LED track light wholesalers prefer to bring to the market water-resistant and eco-friendly plug in track lighting.
42. Are LED Track Lights Eco-Friendly?
LED track lighting has no adverse effects on the environment. It does not emit hazardous gases to damage the atmosphere.
Moreover, it consumes less energy and thus reducing greenhouse emissions from the power plants.
43. What Effect Does A LED Lights Cause On Sight?
Direct exposure to intense LED track lighting can cause damage to the retina of the eye. Always try to install the lights so that its glare does not fall directly on eye level.
Adjust the track heads on angles suitable for illumination and vision as well.