High-quality LED Lights for supermarkets, malls, and Indoor Market Facilities
VST supermarket lighting solutions include light fixtures and fittings for commercial use. You can use our collection of lighting in large malls and small-sized types. As a top supermarket LED lighting manufacturer, we’ve built a reputation in engineering light fixtures that meet the expectations of clients. As a supermarket-led lighting supplier, we understand lighting in supermarkets must be distinctly bright and remain functional for long-term use. Our supermarket lighting fixtures are a perfect fit in terms of function and aesthetics.
VST is the go-to online store to purchase the brilliant designs of supermarket lights in large quantities.
China's #1 Reputable Supermarket LED Lighting Manufacturer and a Trusted Supplier of Premium Quality LED Supermarket Light
VST is a supermarket LED lighting supplier that works with buyers who purchase lighting in bulk. As a decorator, retailer, wholesaler, or light fittings company, we invite you to utilize our well-designed supermarket LED lighting in indoor market facilities. The array of our LED supermarket lighting gleams up goods on display. The LED bulbs create a focus on goods and products to draw the attention of shoppers. The immense brightness of all our supermarket lights also gives a vivid appearance of fruits and vegetables. The color, shape, and texture of edibles on display are clearly visible since these are crucial when deciding to make a purchase.
The VST research team and engineers likewise devised the benefits of LED bulbs in each of the supermarkets LED lighting manufactured. A twin goal is achieved by incorporating LED bulbs in our design; it emits low heat which doesn’t alter the temperature of the products on display and gives the products and goods a warm glow.
VST is a renowned supermarket-led lighting manufacturer and you can be confident of getting any design and capacity of lighting for indoor market facilities. Navigation through the aisle in a supermarket is one reason why all lighting in supermarkets produced by VST are super bright for shoppers to see clearly. No dark corners and certainly minimal shadow.
Explore our intelligent designs crafted with years of experience in other areas of a supermarket like the counter area and the backroom. Although not customer-oriented, the use of supermarket LED lighting in these areas gives a comfortable yet bright glow that ensures a smooth workflow.
We’ve built a reputation you can trust. In the production of supermarket lighting fixtures, you stand at the heart of it all. To give you value for money, the lighting system is energy efficient and all components are durable.
VST works hard. Detailed and strict processes go into the supermarket lighting solutions. Hence you can confidently purchase our products and enjoy a hassle-free delivery system.
|Item:||LED Linear Track Supermarket Light||LED Linear Track Supermarket Light||LED Linear Track Supermarket Light||LED Linear Track Supermarket Light||Supermarket Led Linear Trunking System||Supermarket Led Linear Trunking System|
|Supply Ability||25000-30000 pcs/month||25000-30000 pcs/month||25000-30000 pcs/month||25000-30000 pcs/month||25000-30000 pcs/month||25000-30000 pcs/month|
|Delivery Time||5-8 working days||5-8 working days||5-8 working days||5-8 working days||5-8 working days||5-8 working days|
|Light Color||Warm White, White, Cold White||Warm White, White, Cold White||Warm White, White, Cold White||Warm White, White, Cold White||Warm White, White, Cold White||Warm White, White, Cold White|
|Place of Origin||China||China||China||China||China||China|
|Installation||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted||Chain, Cord, Rod, Surface Mounted|
VST: The Genuine and Trusted Industrial LED supermarket lighting Supplier and Manufacturer with outstanding Reputation of Excellent Service
The “VST goal” is to produce and supply high-quality and standard products since our customers come first. As a top and reliable supermarket LED lighting manufacturer, we deliver the quality you desire, deserve, and pay for.
As the adequate and well-toned light emitted by our supermarket’s lighting bolsters productivity in your establishment, we implore you to visit our store or contact us to purchase industry-leading supermarket LED lights in bulk. You can be sure of prompt and excellent service delivery.
Lighting in Supermarkets – The Complete FAQ Guide
Great lighting in supermarkets, asides from marketing, the high quality of products you sell, and some other important business elements, is another way to increase sales in your store.
“How?” you ask?
Well, great question!
In this FAQ Guide will you find answers to all the questions you might have about lighting in supermarkets.
Whether you’re purchasing for your own store or a client, you’ll be getting the A–Z of LED supermarket lighting—all you must know before you purchase, and even after you purchase your supermarket lighting fixtures.
Below are the questions we’ll be answering in this guide:
- What Is Supermarket LED Lighting?
- What Are The Standards For Lighting In Supermarkets?
- Can Supermarket LED Lighting Increase Sales?
- What Are The Types Of Lighting In Supermarkets?
- Why Should You Use LED Supermarket Lighting?
- Why Do You Need Proper Supermarket LED Lighting In Your Store?
- What Are The Things To Consider Before Purchasing Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
- What’s The Average Cost Of Supermarket LED Lighting?
- What Are The CRI Specifications For Lighting In Supermarkets?
- What CCT Is Best For LED Supermarket Lighting?
- What Are The LUX Recommendations For LED Supermarket Lighting?
- How To Make The Best Beam Angle Choice For Your LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
- How Much Space Should I Give Between Your Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
- What Are The Supermarket LED Lighting Requirements For The Different Sections In A Supermarket?
- What Are The Design And Layout Considerations For Supermarket LED Lighting?
- How Long Should My LED Supermarket Lighting Last Me?
- What Lighting Controls Should I Consider For Lighting In Supermarkets?
- How To Run LED Supermarket Lighting Installations?
- How To Know When You Need Better LED Supermarket Lighting?
- What Should I Do If My LED Supermarket Lighting Fails?
- What Supermarket Lighting Solutions Can Solve Bad Lighting In My Store?
- How To Prevent Led Supermarket Lighting Glare?
- Is It Possible To Retrofit Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
- What Maintenance Procedures Should I Carry Out On My LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
- How To Find The Trustworthy Supermarket LED Lighting Manufacturer?
- How To Know Quality Led Supermarket Lighting Products?
- How Can You Get LED Supermarket Lighting From A Manufacturer In China To Your Site?
- How To Scout For The Best Supermarket LED Lighting Suppliers Near You?
- Can You Get Customized Supermarket LED Lighting?
- What’s The Best Way To Ship Your LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures From China?
We’re sure, after going through all these questions, and their answers, you’ll be better equipped to make informed decisions on lighting in your supermarket.
But, in the case you don’t find an answer to your question, please contact us to let us know.
We’ll be more than happy to help.
Now, let’s get straight to the business at hand.
1. What Is Supermarket LED Lighting?
Supermarket LED lighting refers to the use of the LED lighting technology in large retail stores.
We’re in a world where the experience we have is what largely determines the next actions we take.
You might also want to consider we’re in a world where the internet has the upper hand; where people would rather prefer to order something online instead of just walking down to a physical store to buy what they need.
This is why store owners must do everything it takes to make the experiences customers get in their stores memorable and one very crucial way to do this is to have great lighting in your market space.
2. What Are The Standards For Lighting In Supermarkets?
Usually, when we go to supermarkets, the things we all tend to focus on are the store arrangement; the way goods are stacked up and sectioned, etc.
We seem to overlook how great lighting in supermarkets plays a major role in the decision-making of buyers too.
This is why supermarket owner would dedicate their resources and time to ensuring every corner of their store is well lighted.
If you frequent large grocery stores, then you must have noticed the different lighting patterns put in place to ensure that the required lighting in supermarkets is achieved.
This is because visual effects, for customers, drive their decisions and you’d want to ensure this decision doesn’t favor them alone but you as a business person as well.
So, when you install lighting in supermarkets, the standard, for you, should be to provide lighting sufficient enough to represent colors vividly such that the customer’s attention is easily triggered upon sighting any of your stacked up products.
We’ll be discussing more about these standards or requirements in the following questions.
Do read on.
3. Can Supermarket LED Lighting Increase Sales?
Yes, having the perfect supermarket LED lighting in your store can increase sales.
What having sufficient lighting in your store does is to heighten the interest of your customers and draw their attention to products they didn’t plan to buy before coming down to your store.
We’re sure there are days you must have bought something you didn’t need or something you, maybe, didn’t plan to buy.
Great lighting in supermarkets also had something to do with that.
It’s not only about how really attractive the product pack looks or how strategically placed they are on the aisle, it’s majorly about how your customers can see it, and having the perfect supermarket LED lighting in your store has everything to do with this.
4. What Are The Types Of Lighting In Supermarkets?
Four (4) different kinds of lighting are generally used in supermarkets.
The combination of these types of lighting in supermarkets helps you to create an appealing, calm, lively, and welcome appealing atmosphere in your store.
● Ambient Lighting
Ambient lighting covers the main lighting in your store.
These are usually installed 30–50 foot candle levels and are usually meant to provide uniform illumination that’d cover the whole space.
It’s the general lighting in supermarkets that provide the illumination your workers would need to perform their daily tasks like cleaning.
They also provide path lighting for customers walking through your aisles.
It’s this lighting that welcomes the customers in your space so it has to be evenly diffused so that when a customer enters your supermarket, they can feel a sense of comfort and an assurance that they’ll be able to easily find what they’re looking for.
One great way you can realize this relaxed atmosphere in the lighting in your supermarket is to properly space and use reflectors, lensed trims, etc., that’d help in creating the LED supermarket lighting balance your customers can be comfortable with.
● Task Lighting
Task Lighting, on the other hand, as their name suggests, is used for specific tasks, like illuminating a small area.
They provide more direct lighting, higher brightness levels and are used together with general lighting to enhance the illumination in a particular area, especially where specific tasks or actions will be taken.
For example on the counter where customers will be paying, by workers who would be performing official tasks, etc.
Task Lighting is used in supermarkets to eliminate shadows and ensure maximum productivity at work.
● Accent Lighting
Accent lighting is quite similar to task lighting.
This is because they’re used to accentuate the illumination and achieve prominence in a particular area.
If you’d like to draw the attention of customers to the products on your aisle, you’d need accent-lighting designed-supermarket-lighting fixtures.
The idea behind these light types is to point to a particular product.
As such the product becomes the focal point and is visible to every customer that walks into your store.
The essence of this kind of Lighting is to create a precise, more realistic, illumination with higher intensity.
● Decorative Lighting
These are LED Supermarket Lighting fixtures designed for decorative purposes.
However, they’re not only meant to fit into your supermarket style and make it look more beautiful.
They also contribute to the lighting in retail spaces.
5. Why Should You Use LED Supermarket Lighting?
There are many reasons you should use LED Supermarket lighting in your commercial space rather than the traditional options you may have.
Prominent among these are the following:
1. Offers More Realistic Lighting
Supermarkets LED lighting offers a range of colors that allows users to replicate natural lighting.
This makes it easy for customers to quickly identify the color of foods and be able to decide on whether to buy or not.
For example, farm produces like vegetables and fruits should be well presented under any kind of lighting.
LED Supermarket lighting provides you with the aesthetic quality the lighting in supermarkets needs to attract the attention of buyers, and even those just passing by your store window.
2. Most Ideal For Cold Foods
Before the LED lighting technology was perfected, store owners used fluorescent lighting in many applications, even in freezers, refrigerated display cases, and cold rooms.
However, since LED Supermarket Lighting became more popular, people have found fluorescent lighting not to be as effective as the LED for use on cold foods.
One reason for this is the fact that low temperatures have the capacity of reducing the vapor pressure in the mercury used in fluorescent lamps.
And, this can reduce the Lighting output of the lamps by as much as 25%.
LED lights, however, eliminated this.
It has even been confirmed that LED lighting performs well in cold environments and this makes them the best option for Lighting in Supermarkets.
3. LED Supermarket Lighting Lasts Longer
This is not news.
LED lights, generally, have a lifespan that’s about 70% higher than CFLs, which are known to last a lot longer than other regular lights.
So, you already know LED Supermarket Lighting fixtures typically last longer than other Lighting types that there are.
But, I’ve you considered the money you could save with this amazing feature of LED Supermarket lights?
Let me give you a picture.
The longest fluorescent lights can last between 15,000 hours to 25,000hours.
LEDs, however, last longer and you could have more than 50,000hours of lighting.
If you consider it, you’d have changed your fluorescent bulbs 2–3 times, while your LED is still up and running.
4. It’s Environmentally Friendly
LED bulbs are also a lot safer.
They’re made with less toxic materials, like mercury in fluorescent lamps.
There’s also less need to change bulbs now and then which means lesser garbage in landfills.
Because you’d even be fixing them in a Supermarket where food items will be stored and stacked, LED light should be your first choice to any other lighting types we currently have.
6. Why Do You Need Proper Supermarket LED Lighting In Your Store?
A simple answer…
You get to improve the way your products are seen by customers, and this, at the end of the day, can significantly increase the sales you make daily.
Important LED Supermarket lighting plans like the Lighting source lifespan, the efficiency of the lighting systems, color appearance, lumen maintenance, and color rendering Lighting control and flexibility, etc., should be put into serious consideration.
This will get you to improve your retail area’s appearance and also create a quality impression on those that patronize you or the products you sell.
7. What Are The Things To Consider Before Purchasing Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
If there’s anything you’d want to confirm first, then, it’d be your budget.
How much are you willing to spend to ensure you have the proper amount of lighting in your space?
The answer to the question would determine the kind of Lighting to buy and the quantity of Lighting that’d be appropriate.
Existing Lighting Plan & Design
If you’re going to be installing new LED supermarket lighting systems into a supermarket with old lighting systems you might want to also consider the existing plan and design of the space.
Even if you’re just installing a new one, you cannot eliminate this as it helps to understand how the lamps can be strategically arranged for the perfect aesthetic effects.
Size Of Supermarket Space
You want to also take measurements of the space to know its size in length and width.
Usually, spaces are measured in square feet.
This measurement is then used in determining other important Lighting factors like the footcandle, the CRI needed, the CCT, lumens, LUX, etc.
8. What’s The Average Cost Of Supermarket LED Lighting?
Depending on the kind of LED supermarket lighting you intend to buy, a single Supermarket LED lighting system could cost you between 10–65 dollars.
9. What Are The CRI Specifications For Lighting In Supermarkets?
When it comes to lighting in supermarkets, CRI is a highly important factor you must not make a mistake with.
CRI, or Color Rendering Index, is a measure of how supermarket lighting sources render colors of objects under it.
CRI measurement value is usually between 0 and 100, with the highest presenting colors under it better.
This means that the higher the CRI value of the supermarket LED lighting sources you have in your retail space, the better, and more realistic, colors are presented under them.
If you want products in your store to be presented realistically, in a true-life way, just as they’d be under natural light, you’d have to install supermarket LED lighting sources with CRI values between 80–100.
10. What CCT Is Best For LED Supermarket Lighting?
CCT, or Correlated Color Temperature, in supermarket LED lighting, is what determines the color appearance of Lighting sources.
This value is measured in Kelvin (K) and is usually between 2300k to as high as 6000k.
The higher this value goes, the brighter and colder the color the LED supermarket lighting source emits.
The cooler the light emitted the more spacious it’d appear.
Besides, cooler lights tend to activate the energetic parts of our brain to make us feel pumped.
This rush of energy is all you need to bring on the buying spirit in your customers, especially with your lighting, as they walk through your door.
The goal is to make the appearance of the products you sell more appealing that your customers are instantly encouraged to buy once they see them.
11. What Are The LUX Recommendations For LED Supermarket Lighting?
The LUX recommendation for lighting supermarkets is usually between 720–750lx.
If you don’t know what LUX is, it refers to luminous intensity.
That is the unit of illuminance or the measurement of the amount of light cast on an area.
This unit is used, according to Wikipedia, for “measuring the unit flux or the distribution of light per unit area.”
12. How To Make The Best Beam Angle Choice For Your LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
Beam angle refers to the angle from which light emitted from your LED supermarket lighting source is distributed.
In lighting terms, beam angle is represented in degrees, “°”, from 0 to 100.
The lower the beam angle degree, the narrower the light emitted would be.
However, with higher beam angle degrees, the light emitted is wider.
For lighting in supermarkets, it’s best to go for higher beam angle degrees, i.e., wider beams because they offer more balanced Lighting and ensure the light emitted is evenly distributed.
13. How Much Space Should I Give Between Your Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
Generally, when measuring your space, you’re required to measure the whole retail area by square meter, to determine a lot of things.
Amongst these things is the spacing you should give between each of your lighting fixtures.
Once you have your space measured, you can then determine the amount of space you’d need to leave when setting up lighting in supermarkets.
14. What Are The Supermarket LED Lighting Requirements For The Different Sections In A Supermarket?
Below are some lighting considerations to make on lighting in different sections of your supermarket:
The fruits and vegetable section would need warmer color (about 3000k) as it enables your customers to experience the colors as they’d be under natural lighting;
The frozen section would use lighting with cooler colors (between 4000-5000K);
In the pastries section, you might want to consider using a warm color to enhance the natural color of the pastries;
To light your cubicles, a higher CCT of 5000K would be more appropriate as it would increase the alertness of your customers and raise product visibility.
15. What Are The Design And Layout Considerations For Supermarket LED Lighting?
Lighting in supermarkets goes beyond technical considerations to ensure your lighting design aligns with the current styles
This is not only to make your supermarket attractive and welcoming to customers but to better enhance your brand as well.
This is why you must take the time to fully understand, whether as an LED supermarket lighting supplier or as the supermarket owner, the requirements of your brand, your kind of customers you have as well as market trends.
If you’re going to be working with existing luminaries, you also have to consider this as well.
Determine if they’d still be a good fit for your supermarket lighting project, and if they aren’t, you should “tweak” the design into the new style you’re trying to come up with in your space.
16. How Long Should My LED Supermarket Lighting Last Me?
Typically, LED supermarket lighting sources last up to 50,000 hours or more depending on how much you use them regularly.
17. What Lighting Controls Should I Consider For Lighting In Supermarkets?
- DALI Control
This feature enables you to sync the operation of your all LED supermarket lighting systems.
This makes it possible for you to easily control your Supermarket LED lighting, together all at once.
- Wireless Control
Some LED supermarket lighting systems are WIFI enabled, which means you can connect them. to. a device, sync and control them all at once.
- Dimmer Control
With this control feature, you can easily reduce and increase the brightness of your lighting systems.
Motion sensor control can be used in your restrooms, lobbies, and other places that are rarely used to minimize energy consumption.
Once this feature detects motion or physical movements, it immediately comes up and goes off afterward.
This control feature can also be used at night for security purposes.
18. How To Run LED Supermarket Lighting Installations?
Installation for LED supermarket lighting depends on the particular type of lighting systems you buy.
So, it’d be best to consult the LED supermarket lighting manufacturer manual for detailed information on how to run your installations.
However, before running the installations, it’d be great to inspect the whole area to see how best you can enhance the supermarket style and create the most appropriate ambiance with your supermarket LED lighting systems.
19. How To Know When You Need Better LED Supermarket Lighting?
When you notice the following problems with your current supermarket lighting, then it means you need a better replacement:
- When the supermarket lighting has a strong intensity.
When lighting in supermarkets is too bright, it can affect the visions of your customers, thereby preventing them from seeing and purchasing the products you have on display.
- Your lighting shouldn’t cause glares or reflect on your goods, they should be bright just enough to make your goods visible for customers to see.
- When your supermarket causes heat, then you need a better replacement like the supermarket LED lighting which allows for adequate heat dissipation in your retail space.
20. What Should I Do If My LED Supermarket Lighting Fails?
The best you can do is to get in touch with a technician to see what the exact problem is and how it can be fixed.
21. What Supermarket Lighting Solutions Can Solve Bad Lighting In My Store?
We already discussed how bad lighting in supermarkets can affect customers’ decision to buy the products you have for sale.
Now, let’s talk about the LED supermarket lighting solutions you can take to solve your lighting problems:
- Use special lighting for different sections of your supermarket;
- Make sure the lighting in your supermarket is balanced. No intensity imbalance should be allowed;
- Avoid lighting glares. To achieve this, you can do this by selecting LED supermarket lighting systems with high CRI values and more realistic colors;
- Use as many lighting controls as possible. This will make it easier for you to control the lighting in your supermarket space;
22. How To Prevent Led Supermarket Lighting Glare?
Most LED supermarket lighting systems do not produce glare.
But, you’d want to be sure the intensity of your LED supermarket lighting fixtures is not overwhelming for people when they visit your store.
To reduce glare, use LED supermarket lighting fixtures with recessed design.
You are also advised to go for supermarket LED lighting systems with warmer temperatures.
23. Is It Possible To Retrofit Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
Yes, it is.
And the retrofitting style you choose all depends on the kind of lighting you have installed in your store before.
You’d also want to make sure the retrofitting you’re carrying out doesn’t affect the previous lighting design you have before.
24. What Maintenance Procedures Should I Carry Out On My LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures?
Here are a few maintenance tips to carry out on your LED supermarket lighting systems:
- Choose the appropriate LED supermarket lighting fixtures.
Go for quality at all times. The higher the quality of an LED supermarket lighting fixture, the longer they last.
- Read the LED supermarket lighting manufacturer user instructions manual before installation and during use.
- Clean your LED supermarket lighting fixtures regularly.
- Keep the ambient temperature in your retail space at an average to prevent your supermarket LED lighting fixtures from overheating.
- Conduct occasional inspections of the LED supermarket lighting fixtures to ensure they’re all in perfect shape.
25. How To Find The Trustworthy Supermarket LED Lighting Manufacturer?
One of the easiest ways to find supermarket LED lighting manufacturers is on the internet.
There are a number of these LED supermarket lighting manufacturers that finding trustworthy shouldn’t be as difficult as it seems.
You just have to perform a few background checks to make your selection and you can go ahead to buy from your LED supermarket lighting manufacturer choice.
You can as well deal with LED supermarket lighting suppliers, like VST Lighting, who would be willing to provide you with all the information you need on the best-LED supermarket lighting manufacturers you can buy from.
26. How To Know Quality Led Supermarket Lighting Products?
To know if the supermarket lighting fixtures you’re purchasing are quality, you need to check if it has been approved or certified by regulatory agencies dedicated to researching and confirm if these lighting fixtures are safe for use.
Among them are the following:
- EMC, etc
You might also want to check the LED supermarket lighting manufacturer’s description.
If you notice any unrealistic claims, then it might be the supermarket lighting system is not genuine and should be avoided.
27. How Can You Get LED Supermarket Lighting From A Manufacturer In China To Your Site?
Getting your LED Supermarket lighting fixtures from China down to your location, wherever that may be in the world, shouldn’t be as difficult as many people make it to seem.
You only need to arm yourself with the required information before going ahead to purchase.
Below are some valuable tips to help you.
- Confirm your local regulations for importations for LED supermarket lighting fixtures in your locality;
- Make your order and track it until it arrives.
- Some LED supermarket lighting manufacturers provide full supply services while others make you come to the port to pick your goods.
Just make a good choice on your LED supermarket lighting manufacturer and you’ll be able to track your order from when they leave your manufacturers’ place until they arrive at yours.
28. How To Scout For The Best Supermarket LED Lighting Suppliers Near You?
Even despite the advanced technology we have, it’s still difficult to find great LED supermarket lighting suppliers because they’re all over the place.
You can go by word of mouth in making your decision. You can check the internet for a list of those you can deal with and confirm the quality of their services by reading reviews online.
29. Can You Get Customized Supermarket LED Lighting?
Of course, you can!
Most LED supermarket lighting manufacturers are fully ready to customize their lighting systems to fit their clients’ preferences and needs.
It might come with some extra costs, but you’ll realize it’s all worth it at the end when you finally install these LED supermarket lighting fixtures in your space.
30. What’s The Best Way To Ship Your LED Supermarket Lighting Fixtures From China?
To ship your LED Supermarket lighting fixtures from China and that’s why you’re here!
Below are some important steps to take to insure your products arrive safely to your locale:
- Seek info from your local customs office on importations.
You don’t want your goods to be seized for breaking the slightest requirements, so get all the information you need about importation in your country or state.
- Take a trip to China if you have to or send a representative, who you trust, to inspect the LED supermarket lighting manufacturers you have on your mind;
- Take a tour of the LED Supermarket lighting manufacturers’ factory to confirm their manufacturing process;
- Make your order;
- Have your purchased goods tested and inspected;
- Ship them down to your supermarket location;
- Track your goods until they arrive at your destination;
- If you have to, go down to the port immediately to clear your goods and have them moved to your supermarket.